Celebrity Fan Clubs

India-Forums

Celebrity Fan Clubs
Celebrity Fan Clubs

*::.PakistanCricketClub '5'.::* |Rukna hai ab nahi (Page 20)

Alu- IF-Stunnerz
Alu-
Alu-

Posted: 19 March 2011 at 1:35pm | IP Logged
Party
I missed akthar since he is retiring i hope we get to see him play some matched
But wow pakistan just did it

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

serendipity.

serendipity. IF-Addictz
serendipity.
serendipity.

Posted: 19 March 2011 at 2:10pm | IP Logged
i dont know if theyll move the winning combo...
but ohh we sooo need akhtar!
sofiaaax. IF-Sizzlerz
sofiaaax.
sofiaaax.

Posted: 19 March 2011 at 2:10pm | IP Logged
PAKISTANNNNNN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Party
Im sooo happy home next week having day of work and will do for next week toooo i cant miss these matches for anything Dancing
Ozymandias IF-Sizzlerz
Ozymandias
Ozymandias

SGP Banner Contest Winner

Posted: 19 March 2011 at 2:22pm | IP Logged
Many on television...till yesterday were calling Aussies one of the favs and their pace attack the best. I didn't see em in WC before today...so couldn't judge. SA's pace attack is the best without a doubt! 

Me too. I love Brett Lee...idk, even him sledging doesn't irritate me. In my head, he's allowed to go around bully people, within limits...cz well he is among the best. Haddin on the other hand was really overdoing it when he pushed Younis. I mean Younis, the guy comes to calm down everyone and you push him. What a loser!!! Respect YK more...he was smiling at him even then.

I miss Akhtar too! I was praying for Riaz to bowl badly...I don't wanna see him replacing Akhtar for the rest of the tournament. Let's hope they bring him back in the quarters...he so doesn't deserve this sorta treatment :( Reeno you said the management brought him back and all...i defo don't think so. It was solely Afridi's efforts. The rest of PCB has treated him like CRAP throughout his career. "Dear PCB" in his speech was dripping sarcasm.

About Ind-Aus match. I really dunno who to support. I want India to go on so that there's a Pak-Ind clash and we beat them Cool LOL. But then I don't want Aussies to lose either...if they don't, it'll send out a msg that they're still strong, yet Pakistan, and only Pakistan, managed to beat them Cool LOL @ my reasonings.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

-SMay31--Hoor-sofiaaax.

serendipity. IF-Addictz
serendipity.
serendipity.

Posted: 19 March 2011 at 2:26pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by trouble_maker

Many on television...till yesterday were calling Aussies one of the favs and their pace attack the best. I didn't see em in WC before today...so couldn't judge. SA's pace attack is the best without a doubt! 

Me too. I love Brett Lee...idk, even him sledging doesn't irritate me. In my head, he's allowed to go around bully people, within limits...cz well he is among the best. Haddin on the other hand was really overdoing it when he pushed Younis. I mean Younis, the guy comes to calm down everyone and you push him. What a loser!!! Respect YK more...he was smiling at him even then.

I miss Akhtar too! I was praying for Riaz to bowl badly...I don't wanna see him replacing Akhtar for the rest of the tournament. Let's hope they bring him back in the quarters...he so doesn't deserve this sorta treatment :( Reeno you said the management brought him back and all...i defo don't think so. It was solely Afridi's efforts. The rest of PCB has treated him like CRAP throughout his career. "Dear PCB" in his speech was dripping sarcasm.

About Ind-Aus match. I really dunno who to support. I want India to go on so that there's a Pak-Ind clash and we beat them Cool LOL. But then I don't want Aussies to lose either...if they don't, it'll send out a msg that they're still strong, yet Pakistan, and only Pakistan, managed to beat them Cool LOL @ my reasonings.
PCB has been effortless previously thruout akhtars career, but they were REALLY supportive in the last innings of his career he said, he was talking to the Indian/sri lankan lady journalist.. the interview was quite candid... i think i watched on NEO/Score.  sumwhere
LOL
and i cant pray for ANY PAKISTANI to under perform LOL just so tht my fav gets a place in the team! LOL
but yeah, akhtar defo has to re enter! :( we'll die!
i think we're saving him for the KNOCK OUTs! Cool :P Approve
LOL

sofiaaax.

Ozymandias IF-Sizzlerz
Ozymandias
Ozymandias

Posted: 19 March 2011 at 2:38pm | IP Logged
They better play him on Wed.

Edited by trouble_maker - 19 March 2011 at 2:46pm

serendipity.

Ozymandias IF-Sizzlerz
Ozymandias
Ozymandias

Posted: 19 March 2011 at 2:44pm | IP Logged
I need new sigs!!!! Whose making some? :D
-Hoor- IF-Sizzlerz
-Hoor-
-Hoor-

Posted: 19 March 2011 at 3:02pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -_AfridiMalik_-

Originally posted by -Hoor-

Nd i think yeh team set hai.. Shoaib akhtar ki kami hai, warna K.akmal is very good as an opener, atleast he's better than shehzad ahmed..
LOL u mean ahmed shehzad!? LOL :P
hhee
and i LOVE har lamha purjosh! never miss it! :P
bt misd it 2nite.. will watch abhii... ARY par! Dancing
anyways, Congrats to u all too, Guys! Big smile

Yeah i meant him only LOL
Congrats to you too, Reeno, if im not wrong Embarrassed Party

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Celebrity Fan Clubs Topic Index

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index