Ranbirs new avtar

Armu4eva Coolbie
Armu4eva
Armu4eva

** Super Coolbie **

Posted: 15 March 2011 at 5:21am | IP Logged
Ranbir's new avatar
STARONE.IN

Ranbir aka Anand Suryavanshi, who plays the cool boss of a radio station in Yeh Ishq Haaye on STAR One, is all set for a makeover. He talks to us about his new look, his experience of working in the show, and much more.

STARONE.IN

You will soon be seen in a new look on the show. Tell us about it?

Ranbir will soon be getting a new look, but the details are still being finalized. However, I can assure you that no other show has presented me like what you will see in Yeh Ishq Haaye. There is this tradition of STAR One heroes going shirtless, and you may soon see me keeping up that tradition (laughs).

What do you find exciting about Ranbir in Yeh Ishq Haaye?

I found the role of Ranbir exciting when it was narrated to me. Besides, this is my first show on STAR One, which is a youth oriented channel. The idea of connecting with this segment of the audience thrilled me. Another factor was that I have worked with the production house before, and have extremely good relations with them.

How is it shooting with your co-stars for Yeh Ishq Haaye? Who do you get along with best?

I had seen the promos of Yeh Ishq Haaye before the show went on air, and I feel that Srishty is one of the best faces on TV today. When I met her on the sets for the first time, I complimented her for her lovely smile. As for Raunaq, he was the one who reminded me that we had worked together in Grihasti, and that was shot on the same sets as Yeh Ishq Haaye. It feels great working with these youngsters, who are dedicated and put in hours of work, but are still cool and happy. I get along with both of them well.

This is your first youth-oriented show. What are your views about this genre?

Being a part of a youth-oriented show like Yeh Ishq Haaye is a different and fun experience. As I am a senior compared to the other actors, they respect me. I try to help the kids by advising them when needed.

You also play the role of a boss in Star Plus's Behenein. How different are the two roles?

The two roles are completely different. I played a boss in my first show, and from there on, I have got a lot of offers for similar roles. Maybe I have a bossy image! (laughs). My character in Behenein is quite mature. The office setup is also totally different and more corporate. As for Yeh Ishq Haaye, it is a media office, a radio station, so my attitude and way of dealing with my staff is more relaxed. I am lucky to be playing two different roles at the same time.

What would be your five tips to be a good boss?

The first tip would be practice what you preach, learn how to manage your staff and how to extract work from them in the best manner possible. Put yourself in others' shoes and learn to look at things from their perspective. This way, you will have a varied perspective towards things. Be friendly with your staff instead of bossing around, which will ensure a comfortable environment in the office. The last tip is that the boss should keep his head cool, as he cannot afford to lose his temper. What he does and how he behaves reflects on the company.

Any advice for girls like Manjari, who belong to small towns and are pursing a career in Mumbai?

My advice to them would be - Never give up. Mumbai really tests you, but you should continue to listen to your heart and pursue your dreams. Keep going till you reach your destination. Just take life with a pinch of salt, tequila and lemon! (laughs).

The team of Yeh Ishq Haaye are known to be pranksters. Have you been a victim of a prank? Any off-screen fun that you can share?

My co-stars are too scared too play any pranks on me, but I pull their leg often (laughs). I haven't been a victim of any prank till date, but can't say about the future.

Why should fans look out for the new Ranbir?

They should look out for Ranbir because I am playing the role (laughs). On a serious note, I hope they like my new look, which will be revealed in the show soon.

Don't miss Ranbir's new look on Yeh Ishq Haaye, every Monday to Saturday at 8 PM, only on STAR One.

StarOne news
Natasha Coutinho/Hill Road Media
StarOne news
Tuesday, March 15, 2011
http://www.starone.in/news/1463/ranbir's-new-avatar.aspx

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

frenz4uLennie

Lennie IF-Stunnerz
Lennie
Lennie

Posted: 15 March 2011 at 7:15am | IP Logged
I do hope we see Anand alot in the show, i like the actor

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

frenz4u

SilverBell IF-Stunnerz
SilverBell
SilverBell

Posted: 15 March 2011 at 10:23pm | IP Logged
Thanks for Sharing.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

frenz4u

-Nightingale- IF-Stunnerz
-Nightingale-
-Nightingale-

Posted: 16 March 2011 at 11:31am | IP Logged
thanks for sharing

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index