Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

India-Forums

Chaand Chupa Badal Mein
Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

NivRen: Ye holi kya Rang Layegi (#35) (Page 99)

ashred12 IF-Rockerz
ashred12
ashred12

Posted: 16 March 2011 at 9:17am | IP Logged
raj honey...no matter how angry she is at viren, nivi loves him n so was upset wen d vrat broke...Smile

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Shayafangmann2010Gita97NiViren-Raj

anjubala IF-Rockerz
anjubala
anjubala

Posted: 16 March 2011 at 9:17am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Raj_Luv_NiViren

Originally posted by ashred12

today's epi is d best....no offence but i loved dat finally viren got d long pending verbal bashing fm nivi....finally she spoke 4 herself...
thanq CTs 4 dis epi...it was full n full nivi in durga mode...
cant wait to see how viren wins her trust n heart back....

I agree with you Ashley.

And I was happy that Cts gave a good explanation.

But I still want to know why was she upset when her vrat broke as she was going to leave viren once he became alright Wink

Raj, because by that time she did not know how long it will take for Viren to come back to family.. She had already decided that she will be in family till that time. She is a sanskari girl and being a wife she was upset as these vrat's mean a lot to her. But yes she left Viren after fixing all the issues and again she fulfilled her husband's wish only - it was that she is free and should leave him.. Again by doing this she only thought about happiness of Viren and family as she knew till the time she is around he will be in guilt mode.

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

Shayafanaysha1989gmann2010ashred12wadi..dollGita97NiViren-Raj

ashred12 IF-Rockerz
ashred12
ashred12

Posted: 16 March 2011 at 9:19am | IP Logged
i hope milee n anju's posts n mails had some effect on new CTs n hence we got today's epi....
i'm still flying high after d epi...'ll be back after a break...

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

mittusinghShayafanaysha1989gmann2010wadi..dollanjubalaGita97NiViren-Raj

NiViren-Raj IF-Stunnerz
NiViren-Raj
NiViren-Raj

Posted: 16 March 2011 at 9:19am | IP Logged
Hey we should have some cute scenes of how Viren will patao Nivi from our writers Wink

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

Shayafanaysha1989wadi..dollGita97..HeMish4ever..

ashred12 IF-Rockerz
ashred12
ashred12

Posted: 16 March 2011 at 9:20am | IP Logged
i said abt km's acting coz i found something missing in d emo parts...maybe my imagination...

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

ShayafanGita97NiViren-Raj

Curlylocks IF-Stunnerz
Curlylocks
Curlylocks

Posted: 16 March 2011 at 9:22am | IP Logged
hiya guys.... 

agree with ya ash...

ahhhh finally nivi lashed out at viren and although im sad dat she's leavin, deres dis relieved kinda feelin within me too. i really wanted viren to stop her but didnt expect nivi to pour her heart out abt da whole shaadi thing and da ill treatment she got from viren

i just wanna hug nivi cz she lukd really sad when she walked with da whole family towards da door..... CC must be over da moon countin stars.. wicked witchDead

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

shubabegumShayafangmann2010ashred12Gita97NiViren-Raj

Shayafan Goldie
Shayafan
Shayafan

Posted: 16 March 2011 at 9:23am | IP Logged
True Anju. She has seen how his smile vanishes whenever he sees her. He feels guilty and she did not want to burden him with this guilt towards her... I am assuming she did not talk about reasons being wrong for their marriage from her side too coz it would bring out sid-nivi past...

Ashly i too loved the dialogue u mentioned that she is doing this for her happniess. U know it took me back to the scene where Viren drugged her and while talking she said mein kabhi khud ke liye lad hi nahin payi. If she had stayed back today it wouldn't have been for her hapiness but for family's happiness. Glad she did not repeat her mistakes..

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

shubabegumgmann2010wadi..dollanjubalaashred12Gita97NiViren-Raj

NiViren-Raj IF-Stunnerz
NiViren-Raj
NiViren-Raj

Posted: 16 March 2011 at 9:25am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ashred12

i said abt km's acting coz i found something missing in d emo parts...maybe my imagination...

Well Ashley he reacted as expected. He feels guilty and he realizes that he has no rights to stop her.

Oh about vrat, i know nivi loves viren but then waht she said today was true.
We trust our Viren that he will get that love out of Nivi.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Shayafanashred12Gita97

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Chaand Chupa Badal Mein Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index