Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

India-Forums

Chaand Chupa Badal Mein
Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

NivRen: Ye holi kya Rang Layegi (#35) (Page 64)

dyhardfan IF-Dazzler
dyhardfan
dyhardfan

Posted: 16 March 2011 at 12:17am | IP Logged
hope hope viren stop her and tell her he loves her alot.... feel really sad for nivi and viren and really miss our nivren scenes.... hope CTs make it up to us allSmile i am alittle confused coz the segment showed nivi by her granny's house and the article says what will make nivi stay back with viren..... so does she leave the house and come back or she does not go by her granny at all?

-sweetheart- IF-Sizzlerz
-sweetheart-
-sweetheart-

Posted: 16 March 2011 at 12:18am | IP Logged

Originally posted by friendforall

Originally posted by doot

Originally posted by dyhardfan

diya di will love for that to happen!!!Smile did you read the article?  we get to see nivren romantic...... soooooo excited dollBig smile

yes Dear I read it and found it interesting, and it also said it will be interesting to know what stops Nivi from leaving,  SO thats why i suggested that he will ask Nivi for just one MOnth to prove himself

i want that old romantic viren who gives lots of surprise to his darllzzzzzzzzzz wifeyEmbarrassed

Oh Preethy who wont like such sweet suprises, Oh how nice its so watch those scenes, But now I want his suprises to be much more romantic. it will be soooo good to watch them romancing, 

nivi and viren romancing............Wink
i m waiting for such a lovely episode to come........

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

diyaloveskinny

diyaloveskinny IF-Sizzlerz
diyaloveskinny
diyaloveskinny

Posted: 16 March 2011 at 12:18am | IP Logged

Originally posted by kinnyyy

diya di will love for that to happen!!!Smile did you read the article?  we get to see nivren romantic...... soooooo excited dollBig smile

yes Dear I read it and found it interesting, and it also said it will be interesting to know what stops Nivi from leaving,  SO thats why i suggested that he will ask Nivi for just one MOnth to prove himself

i want that old romantic viren who gives lots of surprise to his darllzzzzzzzzzz wifeyEmbarrassed

yes dear...... i m missing the old romantic viren............Unhappy

i like tis new viren bt i love tat old virenEmbarrassed

This new Viren will be more matured and understanding, But that old Viren was more full of mischief, But am sure this Viren also will have lot of love and passion in him for Nivi,  He will be much more romantic towards Nivi,  because this time Nivi also loves him a lot, so it will be fun watching both romancing

dyhardfan

-sweetheart- IF-Sizzlerz
-sweetheart-
-sweetheart-

Posted: 16 March 2011 at 12:20am | IP Logged
i need to go now........bye sW*HrtzzzzzzzzzHug
love u all.....Big smile

Edited by kinnyyy - 16 March 2011 at 12:21am

diyaloveskinny

doot IF-Dazzler
doot
doot

Posted: 16 March 2011 at 12:20am | IP Logged

yes dear...... i m missing the old romantic viren............Unhappy

i like tis new viren bt i love tat old virenEmbarrassed

This new Viren will be more matured and understanding, But that old Viren was more full of mischief, But am sure this Viren also will have lot of love and passion in him for Nivi,  He will be much more romantic towards Nivi,  because this time Nivi also loves him a lot, so it will be fun watching both romancing

yes yar i like tat naughty viren

diyaloveskinny

doot IF-Dazzler
doot
doot

Posted: 16 March 2011 at 12:21am | IP Logged
guys i will b back within 15 minutes

diyaloveskinny

diyaloveskinny IF-Sizzlerz
diyaloveskinny
diyaloveskinny

hope hope viren stop her and tell her he loves her alot.... feel really sad for nivi and viren and really miss our nivren scenes.... hope CTs make it up to us allSmile i am alittle confused coz the segment showed nivi by her granny's house and the article says what will make nivi stay back with viren..... so does she leave the house and come back or she does not go by her granny at all?

Like someone had mentioned yesterday, they shoot a few scenes and just see which suits more, I think after the segment Nivi is at her Dadi's house viewers were not happy and were quite angry, o they shot another scene where she will remain there only,  and not leave the house,  I am really looking forward to seeing what will exactly happen, and which segment is true, 

dyhardfan

doot IF-Dazzler
doot
doot

i need to go now........bye sW*HrtzzzzzzzzzHug
love u all.....Big smile

bye taara darlzzzzzzzz

diyaloveskinny

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Chaand Chupa Badal Mein Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index