Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

India-Forums

Chaand Chupa Badal Mein
Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

NivRen: Ye holi kya Rang Layegi (#35) (Page 50)

Dilbole_ShiOmRu IF-Sizzlerz
Dilbole_ShiOmRu
Dilbole_ShiOmRu

Posted: 15 March 2011 at 4:26pm | IP Logged
Hey Asma loved your analysis but I am again going back to somethings that coming to my mind. I am worried about few aspect Mangalsutra droping, VD suddenly talking about Viren's illness and nazakat, His jokes about saans I am not sure but I think something related to Viren's health is coming up. My prediction only.

Edited by Cutie-NivRen - 15 March 2011 at 4:26pm

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Anisha_91anjaani07..Sakeena..

anjaani07 IF-Rockerz
anjaani07
anjaani07

Posted: 15 March 2011 at 4:26pm | IP Logged
Rach, i didn't think of that actually, maybe there will be more about Viren to come out...hmm! That's got me thinking!!

Anisha OMG yeah i used to trip over stuff cos i used to wear thick glasses till i was about 8, then i stopped LOLZZ I'm still clumsy, altho i dont think it's my fault, things just fall a lot when i'm aroundEmbarrassed Yeah he probly thought i dont look where i go. I was just like 'what do u mean?! I NEVER used to bump into things?!' and he thought maybe he was wrong hehe.... well it was years agoWinkLOL

Anisha_91Dilbole_ShiOmRu..Sakeena..

Anisha_91 IF-Rockerz
Anisha_91
Anisha_91

Posted: 15 March 2011 at 4:27pm | IP Logged
Okayyy my lovelies I'll be off now chat to you all tomorrow need to do some colllege work wich i haven't started yet LOL will complete it now, good night sweet Kinny dreams Love you all x x 

Rachu it was BRILLIANT talking to you after ages. Take care sweetie love you x

anjaani07Dilbole_ShiOmRu..Sakeena..

Dilbole_ShiOmRu
Dilbole_ShiOmRu

Posted: 15 March 2011 at 4:28pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Anisha_91

Okayyy my lovelies I'll be off now chat to you all tomorrow need to do some colllege work wich i haven't started yet LOL will complete it now, good night sweet Kinny dreams Love you all x x 

Rachu it was BRILLIANT talking to you after ages. Take care sweetie love you x
Main aayi aur tu chaldi ok bye take care will chat tomorrow even I liked chatting to you.
anjaani07 IF-Rockerz
anjaani07
anjaani07

Posted: 15 March 2011 at 4:30pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Cutie-NivRen

Hey Asma loved your analysis but I am again going back to somethings that coming to my mind. I am worried about few aspect Mangalsutra droping, VD suddenly talking about Viren's illness and nazakat, His jokes about saans I am not sure but I think something related to Viren's health is coming up. My prediction only.

Oh wow rach i didnt think of that either!! OMG ur right, it is odd that they have started mentioning these things about health and how naazuk he was...gosh i love talking to u, i always get a new perspective on things, thanx jaanHug

And thanx 4 liking my winding analysis, i was rambling today lolzz!

Anisha, no problems about the analysis link jaan xx

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Dilbole_ShiOmRu..Sakeena..

Dilbole_ShiOmRu
Dilbole_ShiOmRu

Posted: 15 March 2011 at 4:31pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by anjaani07

Rach, i didn't think of that actually, maybe there will be more about Viren to come out...hmm! That's got me thinking!!

Anisha OMG yeah i used to trip over stuff cos i used to wear thick glasses till i was about 8, then i stopped LOLZZ I'm still clumsy, altho i dont think it's my fault, things just fall a lot when i'm aroundEmbarrassed Yeah he probly thought i dont look where i go. I was just like 'what do u mean?! I NEVER used to bump into things?!' and he thought maybe he was wrong hehe.... well it was years agoWinkLOL
Yep Asma even I think so Kinshuk's dialog something will make Nivi to not leave Viren pointing towards that side.

anjaani07..Sakeena..

anjaani07 IF-Rockerz
anjaani07
anjaani07

Posted: 15 March 2011 at 4:31pm | IP Logged
Byee anisha jaan!! Talk to u tomoro, sweet kinny dreams xx

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Dilbole_ShiOmRu

..Sakeena.. IF-Sizzlerz

Posted: 15 March 2011 at 4:34pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

anjaani07Dilbole_ShiOmRu

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Chaand Chupa Badal Mein Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index