Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

India-Forums

Chaand Chupa Badal Mein
Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

NivRen: Ye holi kya Rang Layegi (#35) (Page 38)

..Sakeena.. IF-Sizzlerz

Posted: 15 March 2011 at 2:26pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

Anisha_91 IF-Rockerz
Anisha_91
Anisha_91

Posted: 15 March 2011 at 2:28pm | IP Logged

Heyyy everyone! How are you all??

OMG what a hilarious epi made me laugh SO much i've got stitches now LOL. very funny indeed, and awww how cute did Viren looks all through out LOVED IT!!! 

Okayy so the epi continues from where it was left yesterday, Nivi attempts to reveal the sad news about her leaving the Sood house, VD says yes, you can say whatever you want, but just not now, first go and change your clothes as it will be difficult to play Holi in a saree. YD Dadi agrees and says, yes dear first go and change then we we all enjoy Holi together and she takes the tray of colours from Nivi. Nivi is worried and looks at them, as she has failed to announce her departure. Viren feels something is wrong with Nivi and looks at her,  Lalji Kaka then beings singing whilst making bhang. Nivi looks at everyone and the happy atmosphere and says, before i leave i should celebrate this last happiness with them. She smiles slightly and then leaves to change. 

Sharma House Scene:

At the Sharma's KS and PT are taking NT Dadi's blessings, they wish each other Happy Holi, and adorn their face with colours. NT Dadi then says remember our last Holi celebration, all the kids were here, now look we only have Yash here, PT laughs and says not long left until he goes away to earn. As PT finishes saying this HL looks down dejectedly. Don't know why she was upset but i'm assuming it might be the fact that Aditya isn't here. 

Back at the Sood's Holi celebration Nivi arrives after changing into a white suite, everyone smiles and Viren then gets a handful of colour and applies in on Sid's face and wishes him Happy Holi and hugs him (Loving the Bromance awww bless).  Nivi applies colour on Dadji's face and next on Divya's face and wishes her Happi Holi. Nivi then one by one applies the colour on everyone lastly she applies in on Sid and Viren steps forward to apply it on her but she leaves (AWWWW POOR VIREN!!! Bless you sweetie) As she leaves he watches gloomily (awww i so wanted to hug him his face was so adorable the way her looked aww bless) Lalji Kaka (Maan he is always SO hyper, where does he get SO much energy form all the time lol) wishes everyone Happy Holi and offers everyone bhang and forces YD Dadi to have bhang, she declines it and he then says anyone here courageous enough to have bhang Nandu replies there isn't anyone, Sid and Viren make eye contact and indicate each other to go for it. Sine no one was coming forward lalji kaka says fine i'll start off as he is about to drink it Sid hinders him and says, now that you have challenged us come on give us Bhang, Viren then says Lalji kaka one does not need guts to drink bhang, its company and atmosphere that is needed. Nivi smiles and Viren says come on give it here, then Viren and Sid drink it together in one go.(Awwww how cute did that look)  Everyone is amazed and laugh. Then Dadaji asks for bhang and him and lalji kaka drink it together. Sid and Viren look  and laugh and everyone is shocked to hear that from Dadaji. Lalji kaka then offer Viren and Sid another glass but Viren refuses it. Lalji kaka then says see bauji they have given up already, Viren then justifies and says lalji kaka who drinks to tolerate? We drink so we can breath (AWWWWWW SO cute the effect was very quick indeed but MEGA MEGA cute loved the way he said and and VAH Viren what an answer LOVED it hehe) Sid then says amazing Viren, that was fun. OMG this is SO funny Viren then says what Siddhartu (LOL) you had fun? Hold on, then Viren imitates i think amithab not sure though and says, lalji kaka in relation i am your dad, Lalji kaka is amused and looks at him and he stops and says lalji kaka two more glass pleasee and kisses him on the cheek (AWWW my Viren looks SO cute acting drunk and looopy hehe loved it) Lalji kaka says now we're talking and hand two more glasses to them. Sid is just about to drink it when Viren stops him and says and once again does an impression and says English is a very funny language…hai Nandu come…Nandu also imitates and says yes Viren bhaiya then Sid and Viren both whack him on the head. (OMG OMG seriously i couldn't stop laughing oooohhhh so damn funny loved it) Viren then continues Nandu when will you start singing? Nandu replies i will start but you guys have to support me. 

Song sequence:

They then start singing, whilst Nandu plays the harmonium lalji kaka begins singing Sid and Viren drink more. Viren then starts singing (OMG I'm hyperventilating he looked so dam hot hot hot!!!) Nivi smiles seeing Viren having so much fun, all the lads continue acting crazy and become more and more hyper. (OMG seriously its hilarious i just can't stop laughing hehe) lalji kaka instigates dadaji to wet YD dadi and so he does. Then there is a little part between Dadaji and YD dadi singing and dancing, there is also a part between SidYa having a blast plying with colours. NivYa also do a little part od the dance together and everyone dance and have fun. Sid and Viren throw lalji kaka into the water. Nandu then comes dressed as a girl (OMG HOW HILARIOUS HEHE) and Viren and Sid romance with Nandu and lucky Nandu falls on Viren (AAaaaahhh SO lucky hehe) Divya and the others think its a girl and are  shocked, he then lifts the veil and everyone laugh. Everyone continues to have fun and Nivi smiles and cries seeing her family having such a nice time. The song sequence then finishes man it was a laugh extremely hilarious lol. i couldn't contain my urge to scream hehe loved it.

Lalji Kaka then says i'll tell you guys a joke Sid and Viren are standing holding each other and are looking forward to hearing it. (OMG how cute did Viren look then i couldn't stop saying aww aww aww lol) Lalji kaka continues with his joke and everyone laughs. YD dadi says carry on laughing like this all day, Viren and Sid say Dadi ma this is happiness laugh.  VD tayji then says i knew Dadaji would want pakora so i'll go and make it. She then leaves. YD Dadi and Dadaji bicker and she sayd so now you wan to eat pakora you know its bad for you. YD jokes and says CC call the doctor form now, looks like we will need him today.

At the Kitchen VD and Nivi are making pakora. VD then says Nivi did you know that when Viren ad Sid were young they played a very wet Holi and Viren caught a bad cold. My Viren was very delicate he used to fall ill every time. I could;t make him anything so now i want to. Nivi looks sadly, VD continues saying when he was in pain i could;t endure it, now i want all the happiness of this world to shower on him. As Nivi continues hearing her eyes overfill with tears. VD then notices that Nivi's mangalsutra is coming off. She then tells Nivi to go and fix it. Nivi takes it off and holds it lovingly just the Viren enters saying TAAYJI (awww omg he looked so cute the way he was coming awww) He then Begins says Tayji Dadji asked how long will the pakora's take. VD replies not long. But first look Nivi's mangalsutra has come off our hands are dirty so you put it on for her. Nivi just then was about ti give it away that she doesn;t need to wear this anymore. Se realises and says i mean if the colours go on it it will need washing.  Viren notices Nivi's hesitation and changes the topic and says Tayji the pakoras. VD jokes and says, i see this is just an excuse you actually came to see your wife, he then looks down (Awwww of course he did bless him lol) She then continues go on put it on for her and leaves. OMG this part was so cute, Viren then holds his hand out for the mangalsutra Nivi looks at him uncomfortably and eventually says no its okay i'll wear it myself and she leaves. Viren despondently watches her leave. 

Nivi then goes to her room holding the mangalsutra tightly and stands in front of the mirror. she looks and cries  and opens her hand and looks at the mangalsutra tears trickling down her cheeks, she then leaves it on the table. 

Everyone is sat down and laughing and eating the pakora. Nivi comes down with her suitcase. Everyone looks at her and Divya approaches her and says Nivi why have you come down with your suitcase? Are you going anywhere? Nivi answers Yes Di to Dadi. Divya says with this big suitcase? Are you forgetting you live like two steps away, are you intending to move or something?Everyone smiles.  Nivi says yes Di I'm not coming back and everyone is shocked and stand up. Dadji then says what are you saying? She then goes to him and says Dadaji Dadi ma i've been trying to tell you tis since last night, i'm going and i won't come back. Everyone is once again shocked hearing this. 

Precap- VD asks her why are you leaving, you were the one who said this is your family, then why?

x x

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

NivRen_Luvu4eveanjaani07..Sakeena..

moniluvskinshuk IF-Stunnerz
moniluvskinshuk
moniluvskinshuk

Posted: 15 March 2011 at 2:30pm | IP Logged
Sahuja dear hu r u ? I m also veryy confused . Well Nivi will stay in sood house only but She will go for some days 2 her mayeka . I guess .

hmm Dear Viren was sad by seeng Nivi avoiding him n may b he thought tht She doesn't want 2 talk 2 him So he left her free . I aggree Nivi shld hav nt reacted 2 Viren like dis . I cn understand her awkardness in tht kitchen scen . But She shld hav atleast put color on Viren just a little could hav done a lot 2 Viren . n especiallyy When Viren himself took step 4wd for her . tht2 twice .

Dear DD was joking 2 Nivi So he was relaxed but as soon as She says tht Sheis leavng , Vien was hell shocked . n tomm we gonna get d Real Viren I thnk n hope .

@Asma
thankk u jaaan . Well U 2 will reach 2 dis soon dear . inshallah .
BTW where is Anisha 2dy ? didn't saw her . If she n faizu comes then say hii 2 them frm my side . okk jaaan

@sakeena
 yup dear It's Viren's magic .

@All

Okk gals I hav 2 go now Byee GN n SD of NivRen Viren n Kinny

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Anisha_91anjaani07diyaloveskinny..Sakeena..

Anisha_91 IF-Rockerz
Anisha_91
Anisha_91

Posted: 15 March 2011 at 2:33pm | IP Logged
OH MY MONI!!! Jaan your gone offline but OMG!! Congratz on becoming a IF-Rockerz Party  Party

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

anjaani07..Sakeena..

Anisha_91 IF-Rockerz
Anisha_91
Anisha_91

Posted: 15 March 2011 at 2:33pm | IP Logged
Ooooppps and silly me Raj Thank you jaan for the new thread its AWESOME!! x

anjaani07..Sakeena..

Sunshine234 Senior Member
Sunshine234
Sunshine234

Posted: 15 March 2011 at 2:39pm | IP Logged

Hey thanks Asma and DiyaBig smile! I also have to aim for the one higher now....but I don't know what the next one isConfused

Asma sweetie and Moni (sorry if I got your name wrong) loved both your analysis' and kept getting distracted and drifting off into nivren dreamlandEmbarrassed....very well described!

I'm off now bye everyone! hopefully see you guys tomorrowSmile

anjaani07..Sakeena..

anjaani07 IF-Rockerz
anjaani07
anjaani07

Posted: 15 March 2011 at 2:39pm | IP Logged
Hi Sahuja, sorry for the lateness in reply, how're u? As confused as me by the sounds of it!

I agree with Moni in that i think he was just sad at her avoiding him and he was so relaxed until she said she's going forever and then i think he was just shocked and sort of stunned? I think tomoro we'll ge to see how Viren reacts and then we'll see the intense-ness and passion in him because that's who he is, they can't change that!

If the article is correct then i think he will succeed in stopping her but she may still go for a few days. Someone may suggest it would b good for her to clear her head for a few days or something?

I'm really wanting to see Nivi's answer to VD tomorrow as to why because it seems that the way she is with Viren changed instantly once he made up with the family?

The thing that's worrying me is that Viren thinks Nivi is better off without him...maybe that's what's stopping him from jumping up and saying don't go? I don't know, we should just wait and see but i can't help thinking about it!! 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

sahuja

..Sakeena.. IF-Sizzlerz

Posted: 15 March 2011 at 2:45pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

Anisha_91anjaani07

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Chaand Chupa Badal Mein Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index