Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

India-Forums

Chaand Chupa Badal Mein
Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

NivRen: Ye holi kya Rang Layegi (#35) (Page 37)

..Sakeena.. IF-Sizzlerz

Posted: 15 March 2011 at 2:15pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

moniluvskinshuk IF-Stunnerz
moniluvskinshuk
moniluvskinshuk

Posted: 15 March 2011 at 2:16pm | IP Logged
Yaar it is all destiny's game .

When Viren wanted 2 come closer , Nivi ignored him
then After revealation Nivi wanted 2 come closer 2 him but Viren ignored her . Actually nt ignored her Bu pushed her away frm him .
n now again Viren is tryng 2 talk 2 her , tryng 2 close 2 her but again Nivi is running away frm him n avoiding him .

God knows when tht day will come when they both will move 2wds each other , will hugg each other n will say those 3 maical words 2 each other by havng tears in each other's eyes ( tears of joy )

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

anjaani07diyaloveskinny..Sakeena..

anjaani07 IF-Rockerz
anjaani07
anjaani07

Posted: 15 March 2011 at 2:17pm | IP Logged
Monii!! aww i noticed it after my other post! Congrats sweetieHug

Wow i have a long way to go to reach that but will keep going LOLZZWink

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

..Sakeena..

..Sakeena.. IF-Sizzlerz

Posted: 15 March 2011 at 2:19pm | IP Logged

sahuja Senior Member
sahuja
sahuja

Posted: 15 March 2011 at 2:20pm | IP Logged
asma, moni, sakeena...how r u guys.... i agree i am so confused with nivi too..she was happy until yesterday and wanted him to be out of his shell...but what happened today... he tried to approcah her..and it looked she was angry with him... not disappointed... just so confused... i really hoped they had shown us more expression's from viren ... i missed his intense and passionate eyes...with tears..guys..i felt something was missing... today he was not the viren we knew..not the intense lover... when he saw nivi was avoiding him..the viren we know would have gone behind her..to find out was was the problem..he could not have seen her like this..sad... but nothing was shown...again when she was bring her bag down..he was sitting calmly..until she said she is leaving forever... what happened guys..didnt look like our nivren today...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

anjaani07..Sakeena..

moniluvskinshuk IF-Stunnerz
moniluvskinshuk
moniluvskinshuk

Posted: 15 March 2011 at 2:22pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by anjaani07

Originally posted by sushmitadutta

Hey Asma jaan Hu r u ? missed u 2 . Ohhh It's okk Jaan read it whenever u get time . No hurry .

Oh dea it's nt ur fault if ur thoughts were messy for ur confusion becozz we all r confused  Confused by seeng tht is it d same ct's who gave such a magical  story b/w 2 strangers . ? hu they met ? Hu they came 2 know abt their identitites etc . Now when I saw all these I seriosullyy missed those thngs . n somtime I thnk tht NivRen shldn't hav got married n shld hav fallen for each other as strangers n then their identities shld hav been revealed n frm there They shld hav shown their dilemma whom 2 trust n whom nt 2 trust wtc etc . tht would hav been better i thnk

I know what u mean, i read somewhere on the thread today that the CT's have changed?! Maybe that's why there is a difference? I want the old ones back if that's the case!Wink

Maybe ur right and it should have happened that way...but now its happend this way i just hope they don't ruin it by making them do things that don't fit in with their character! I read that article where they say that nivren romantic track will begin soon, do u believe that?! I really want to but these articles aren't always right so i dont want to get my hopes up tooo muchEmbarrassed 

I'm sure Niv will stay or if she goes it'll be for a few days, what do u think?

Dear TB artcle is almost always Correct . they hardly gave any wrong news until n unless ct's changed d storyline . But dis Article is seems true n I hope Viren stops her n shld apologise 2 Nivi exactlyy like wht he did infront of his family by kneeling down . n then he shld just tear those papers n just say 1 thng " maine tumse kaha tha naa , is duniya mein aise kai pati-patnihai jo toote hue rishte jee rahe hai , Kya tum chahti ho ki hum bhi unhime shaamil ho jaaye ? " Embarrassed 

yupp She will stay but She will go 2 her mayeka for few days

Edited by sushmitadutta - 15 March 2011 at 2:23pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

anjaani07..Sakeena..

sahuja Senior Member
sahuja
sahuja

Posted: 15 March 2011 at 2:22pm | IP Logged
i am so confused with what they r saying...if viren stops nivi..and nivi will not leave then what abt the segment where they showed nivi at  her dadi's place... and now today's article..where viren says u will have to see how viren stops nivi... guys... what a mess if so many story changes...

anjaani07

..Sakeena.. IF-Sizzlerz

Posted: 15 March 2011 at 2:24pm | IP Logged

anjaani07

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Chaand Chupa Badal Mein Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index