Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

India-Forums

Chaand Chupa Badal Mein
Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

NivRen: Ye holi kya Rang Layegi (#35) (Page 34)

anjaani07 IF-Rockerz
anjaani07
anjaani07

Posted: 15 March 2011 at 1:44pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by nivrenlover

great analysis asma

Thanks jafrina, i dont even know if it made sense, im so conflicted!!Embarrassed I loved the epi for all the holi moments (and kinshuk OMGG) but i just dont get the CT's when it comes to nivren. I know that in the end they will be together but i really hope they know what they're doing in the process cos it's confusing!!

Sorry sweetie, how're u?

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

diyaloveskinny

moniluvskinshuk IF-Stunnerz
moniluvskinshuk
moniluvskinshuk

Posted: 15 March 2011 at 1:48pm | IP Logged
@Diya DI OMGGG Di I seriousllyy didn't thnk abt tht 1 month thng n Yes It cn b . U cn b so rght Di . It will b veryy intersting 2 see if Viren will ask 1 month frm her 2 prove himself as a best husband . n I thnk if it hapenns then surelyy KS innocence , Yash track n jaal's exposure will b done by Viren in dis 1  month only . Wht say ? Oh u perfectlyy made sense di n Like Kinshuk said it in article " audience hav 2 watch wht makes Nivi 2 stay wid Viren . But 1 thng is sure She is nt leaving Sood house . Some1 most prob Viren will stop her . All we hav 2 see d reason .

@Asma

Oh Jaan Hu r u ? missed u so muchh . Thanxx for d PM . I replied 2 it . Read it wheever u will b free dear . Oh lovelyyy n amazingg analysis asusual lovedd it .

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

anjaani07diyaloveskinny

anjaani07 IF-Rockerz
anjaani07
anjaani07

Posted: 15 March 2011 at 1:48pm | IP Logged
Hey pooja, congrats on becoming a groupbie sweetie!

Diya, i like ur 1 month idea, if that happens im sure Viren will manoify her in jetspeedWink

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Sunshine234diyaloveskinny

diyaloveskinny IF-Sizzlerz
diyaloveskinny
diyaloveskinny

Posted: 15 March 2011 at 1:51pm | IP Logged
Moni and Asma,  thanks a lot for liking my Idea,  Wish this happens, and this could only make sense to stop her, and in this one month he will solve so many matters like Moni Mentioned,  It will be so interesting to watch how he wins Nivi's love, trust, confidence back, 

anjaani07

anjaani07 IF-Rockerz
anjaani07
anjaani07

Posted: 15 March 2011 at 1:52pm | IP Logged
Hey moni!!Hug Aww missed u too jaan! I'm glad u liked it, it was a bit messy cos i kept going off track lolzz

I liked ur thoughts too jaan, agreed with them. I hope he does rip those papers up and i really like the 1 month idea of Diya's too, would be good if he did that.

The article, kinny does say that and i also think that the thing that will stop her is Viren, it has to be him!

I havn't read ur PM yet sweetie, will read it soon, hope my PM helped a bit thoHug
diyaloveskinny
diyaloveskinny

Posted: 15 March 2011 at 1:52pm | IP Logged
Hey what do u all have to say about CC expressions when Nivi announced about her leaving,  What according to u was going in her mind that time, 

anjaani07

diyaloveskinny
diyaloveskinny

Posted: 15 March 2011 at 1:53pm | IP Logged
Hey Asma read ur Analysis it was great,  I really liked all ur points u mentioned,

anjaani07

anjaani07 IF-Rockerz
anjaani07
anjaani07

Posted: 15 March 2011 at 1:53pm | IP Logged
Diya, i think CC was thinking 'ab yeh kya chaal chal rahi hai...'

diyaloveskinny

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Chaand Chupa Badal Mein Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index