Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

India-Forums

Chaand Chupa Badal Mein
Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

NivRen: Ye holi kya Rang Layegi (#35) (Page 32)

diyaloveskinny IF-Sizzlerz
diyaloveskinny
diyaloveskinny

Posted: 15 March 2011 at 12:58pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by milee1014

Originally posted by friendforall

Originally posted by milee1014

I agree with u Milee may be he speaks up tomorrow,  and yes as u said he can also say this as u said, that she considered herself as the Bahu and not his wife,  it will be great,  I hope she loves Viren yaar,  Its becoming tooo much now,  We are actually getting fedup with this track, I mean they have sooo many other tracks to show why this one, they are spoiling things gradually,  they should show CC and JW truth, KS innocent and what happened about Yash,  all that They should Unite Nivren and concentrate in solving other things
I know dear, me too fed up with this roz roz ka drama. Their romance should be gradual with some understanding first start with saying sorry and him feeling bad for what he did and apologizing her daily, then slowly they again become friends and in the mean time solve all the unresolved issues and a little while later confess each other feelings.
These CT's show so many things that I some times feel she still doesnot love him and sometimes I feel she started having feeling but not yet realized and sometimes she already realized but doesnot want to open up.
I am fed up, nowadays I am not able to enjoy too. Today we got such a funny scene with Sid-Viren-Nandu but I could not enjoy at all.

Agree with u Millie, I think if Nivi agrees to stay back they should start their relationship gradually,  just as u said,  they should give time to each other to understand each other,  I dont understand one thing with Nivi,  All these days she was running around Viren,  specially after his accident, She took food for him,  joked with him, before the accident she would listen to all his taunts and still keep quiet and smile, Now when Viren has accpeted his family why was she so dry with Viren, It did not seem natural,  She should have wished him Holi,  about the Mangalsutra I dont want to comment, But it did not seem normal that she avoided him so much, 

We want proper scenes of theirs and not these types, hey the writers are changed thats why all these stupid tracks,  I wonder We have such excellent writers in our Forum why dont they use these Ideas, We have such good ideas here, it will improve the Show, 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

milee1014

Sunshine234 Senior Member
Sunshine234
Sunshine234

Posted: 15 March 2011 at 1:03pm | IP Logged
so nivi leaving.... i dont think that viren will stop her....every1 elso except viren will do that...in todays ending i didnt see pain or sadness on virens face.... there seems to be no diff between cc & viren attitude after knowing nivi is leaving.

i could see other people were sad n shock... ha viren ws little bit shock... as like rest of others... did u notice he took time in keeping the pakora plate on table...no sadness on his part was shown...

i think  100% nivi will go to her dadis place... even if viren will try to say something...showing holi 1 week in advance has the purpose that nivi will leave for ever. otherwise they could has shown her leaving after viren & fam getting united & viren stopping her...& then they having damal on holi... but CT showed all opp... so i am 100% sure she will move... saying i fulfill my promise.

if viren will try to stop her, she cn say that  u broke my faith, how cn i trust ur words now... may be they r still fake... if u cn fake love before u cn do so now also... so i am leaving  & making u free...

so bad CT.
[/QUOTE]
I'm actually in favour for Nivi leaving as what Viren did is not forgivable...so I actually want a short separation. About the ending scene, its just an personal opinion that I did see a glimmer of shock on his face for a second but I was also wondering why Viren was so patient and calm whilst placing his plate on the table after hearing that his wife was leaving him. Just have to wait and see how CTs explain it, i guessSmile

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

shubabegummilee1014gmann2010diyaloveskinny

diyaloveskinny
diyaloveskinny

Posted: 15 March 2011 at 1:06pm | IP Logged
Pooja Dear he got a Zor ka Jhatka Dear, He could not react immediately, It took time for him to realise what was actually happening,   He took it as a joke but later realised she was serious,

Sunshine234

Sunshine234
Sunshine234

Posted: 15 March 2011 at 1:10pm | IP Logged

Pooja Dear he got a Zor ka Jhatka Dear, He could not react immediately, It took time for him to realise what was actually happening,   He took it as a joke but later realised she was serious,
Hi Diya, I guess he did get a a bit of shocker lol. Anyways how are you?

diyaloveskinny

diyaloveskinny
diyaloveskinny

Posted: 15 March 2011 at 1:15pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Sunshine234

Am fine Sweetie, and how r u jaanu

Sunshine234

Sunshine234
Sunshine234

Posted: 15 March 2011 at 1:18pm | IP Logged

I'm good thanks, I just realised I'm no longer a newbie...woohoo Big smile

diyaloveskinny

diyaloveskinny
diyaloveskinny

Posted: 15 March 2011 at 1:20pm | IP Logged

I'm good thanks, I just realised I'm no longer a newbie...woohoo Big smile

Oh yes COngrats Dear u have become a groupbie

Edited by friendforall - 15 March 2011 at 1:20pm

Sunshine234

sahuja Senior Member
sahuja
sahuja

Posted: 15 March 2011 at 1:22pm | IP Logged
hi guys.... just got a chance to see the episode... and frankly speaking i am so disappointed  and angry after seeing today's epsiode... they have certainly ruined holi... i am kind of sorry for the sood family.. bec had they not got their viren back.. their holi would have still been spoilt..and now even after having their son back... their holi is being spoilt... bec of nivi now... i just dont understand what is happening... guys... until viren didnt confess his feelings for the family..everything was normal..and nivi was so patient..and so supportive and so happy to see viren trying to change... and suddenly.. everything has changed.. after his confession for his family.. is it bec he hasnt spoken to nivi till now... or is there something else... i dont understand what is going on in nivi's mind... specially after she behaved today with viren when he approached to wish her and apply her colour..and later in the kitchen , when he asked for mangalsutra... how come she is angry and upset with viren all of the sudden without any reason... or was all this care she took for viren a pretense... to hide how much she was hurt bec of viren until he was back to normal? ,,,  omg...i just understand what are they showing... i really hope she answers tomorrow as to what made her change her mind all of the sudden..? ... and i dont know guys if u felt or not..but i felt viren missing his eye expressions today... in the nivren scenes... i mean the chemistrry and the understanding they have showed bet them till now..i didnt see it today... viren saw she was upset with him... she gave indications to him..and still they didnt show any reactions of viren..as to he was thinking and worried that some thing is bothering her... i was surprised them showing him enjoying pakoras with his family...and he was also not surprised to see her coming down with her bag , specially when she said she is going to dadi..until she said to divya she is going forever....... what happened there... where is the intense, passionate viren sood... we know.... why werent his reactions focussed today.. his eyes didnt have tears... his face was blank... i dont know but i guess i am very disappointed not seeing his reactions today. they are rushing with the story so much that things are just not making sense.... anymore...

sonia 

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

shubabegumNivRen_Luvu4evemilee1014Alphabet26anjaani07NiViren-Raj

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Chaand Chupa Badal Mein Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index