Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

India-Forums

Chaand Chupa Badal Mein
Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

NivRen: Ye holi kya Rang Layegi (#35) (Page 31)

sap_s Groupbie
sap_s
sap_s

Posted: 15 March 2011 at 12:38pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Sunshine234

Hello everyone!

I quite liked todays episodeBig smile....the dance segment was good but I wanted viren-nandu-sid's part to be a little longer....

But the ending where Nivi says she's not coming back, the BG music starts and they focus on Virens.....I felt as if my heart had just sankUnhappy

But I can't wait for tomorrow epiSmile....hopefully we'll have a good nivi-viren scenes

so nivi leaving.... i dont think that viren will stop her....every1 elso except viren will do that...in todays ending i didnt see pain or sadness on virens face.... there seems to be no diff between cc & viren attitude after knowing nivi is leaving.

i could see other people were sad n shock... ha viren ws little bit shock... as like rest of others... did u notice he took time in keeping the pakora plate on table...no sadness on his part was shown...

i think  100% nivi will go to her dadis place... even if viren will try to say something...showing holi 1 week in advance has the purpose that nivi will leave for ever. otherwise they could has shown her leaving after viren & fam getting united & viren stopping her...& then they having damal on holi... but CT showed all opp... so i am 100% sure she will move... saying i fulfill my promise.

if viren will try to stop her, she cn say that  u broke my faith, how cn i trust ur words now... may be they r still fake... if u cn fake love before u cn do so now also... so i am leaving  & making u free...

so bad CT.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

shubabegumgmann2010

milee1014 Goldie
milee1014
milee1014

Posted: 15 March 2011 at 12:38pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by friendforall

Millie thanks for the lovely post, We really want our old days back, Our Nivren days back, We want Viren to stop Nivi and ask her forgiveness,  WOnder how could Viren not even speak to Nivi to stay back, He begged to his family to stay back he tore the property papers, But why is he keeping quiet when Nivi is leaving, He should speak up, If now he does not speak up Nivi will be gone for ever, 
Diya, how do you know he is not speaking. Maybe he will stop her or not what can I say CT's know what they want.
Thanks dear for your comments on the post.

You know now a days I am feeling that Nivi stayed back with Viren after knowing that Viren was stalker, just to bring back the lost son. She was just helping him as he helped her achieve her goal of Divya's marriage with Sid. I know Nivi is not like that but the way CT's are showing it seems that she was just doing ehsaan on Viren because he helped her once.
She is not doing this because she is his wife. Tomorrow I want him to say that Yes, I wanted Divorce because I was fed up with your My family mantra. You never ever felt that you were my wife,but you always felt you are bahu of this family. That will be fun to watchLOL oh God, this CT's made me sadistic.

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

shubabegummittusinghgmann2010diyaloveskinnyNiViren-Raj

diyaloveskinny IF-Sizzlerz
diyaloveskinny
diyaloveskinny

Posted: 15 March 2011 at 12:46pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by milee1014

Millie thanks for the lovely post, We really want our old days back, Our Nivren days back, We want Viren to stop Nivi and ask her forgiveness,  WOnder how could Viren not even speak to Nivi to stay back, He begged to his family to stay back he tore the property papers, But why is he keeping quiet when Nivi is leaving, He should speak up, If now he does not speak up Nivi will be gone for ever, 
Diya, how do you know he is not speaking. Maybe he will stop her or not what can I say CT's know what they want.

You know now a days I am feeling that Nivi stayed back with Viren after knowing that Viren was stalker, just to bring back the lost son. She was just helping him as he helped her achieve her goal of Divya's marriage with Sid. I know Nivi is not like that but the way CT's are showing it seems that she was just doing ehsaan on Viren because he helped her once.
She is not doing this because she is his wife. Tomorrow I want him to say that Yes, I wanted Divorce because I was fed up with your My family mantra. You never ever felt that you were my wife,but you always felt you are bahu of this family. That will be fun to watchLOL oh God, this CT's made me sadistic.

I agree with u Milee may be he speaks up tomorrow,  and yes as u said he can also say this as u said, that she considered herself as the Bahu and not his wife,  it will be great,  I hope she loves Viren yaar,  Its becoming tooo much now,  We are actually getting fedup with this track, I mean they have sooo many other tracks to show why this one, they are spoiling things gradually,  they should show CC and JW truth, KS innocent and what happened about Yash,  all that They should Unite Nivren and concentrate in solving other things

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

milee1014

sap_s Groupbie
sap_s
sap_s

Posted: 15 March 2011 at 12:48pm | IP Logged

mile like wat u said.... i hope viren say to her that u were always sood bahu... never my wife or premika....so i wanted to give u jatka....that this family is urs only because i am urs & not  vice versa. u never understand me... never tried to love me... i would love if viren will say to nivi that u stupid girl, as per indian law just by putting signatures on divorse  papers wont grant u divorse....we r leagally wedded hus & wife....it ws just to give jatka to u , & my family & also to bring ur family close to u.

milee1014NiViren-Raj

gmann2010 IF-Dazzler
gmann2010
gmann2010

Posted: 15 March 2011 at 12:49pm | IP Logged

Thankyou girls for bearing with my sadness.
Ketty, is it true? that CT's are changed. I just asked in my post that are CT's changed. Oh God that is the reason so much blunder with the characters.
May be we should send email or something to Rajanji to bring back old CT.
And girls lets hope the old days are back but with some meaningful scenes not stupid romance which doesnot have a head or  a tail.

Yes Milee writers have been changed. Lamya found that out few weeks ago. She also posted couple of links where we can vent out and demand to bring old writers back on CCBM group on FB.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

milee1014diyaloveskinnyNiViren-Raj

milee1014 Goldie
milee1014
milee1014

Posted: 15 March 2011 at 12:51pm | IP Logged

I agree with u Milee may be he speaks up tomorrow,  and yes as u said he can also say this as u said, that she considered herself as the Bahu and not his wife,  it will be great,  I hope she loves Viren yaar,  Its becoming tooo much now,  We are actually getting fedup with this track, I mean they have sooo many other tracks to show why this one, they are spoiling things gradually,  they should show CC and JW truth, KS innocent and what happened about Yash,  all that They should Unite Nivren and concentrate in solving other things
I know dear, me too fed up with this roz roz ka drama. Their romance should be gradual with some understanding first start with saying sorry and him feeling bad for what he did and apologizing her daily, then slowly they again become friends and in the mean time solve all the unresolved issues and a little while later confess each other feelings.
These CT's show so many things that I some times feel she still doesnot love him and sometimes I feel she started having feeling but not yet realized and sometimes she already realized but doesnot want to open up.
I am fed up, nowadays I am not able to enjoy too. Today we got such a funny scene with Sid-Viren-Nandu but I could not enjoy at all.

diyaloveskinnyNiViren-Raj

milee1014 Goldie
milee1014
milee1014

Posted: 15 March 2011 at 12:52pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by gmann2010

Thankyou girls for bearing with my sadness.
Ketty, is it true? that CT's are changed. I just asked in my post that are CT's changed. Oh God that is the reason so much blunder with the characters.
May be we should send email or something to Rajanji to bring back old CT.
And girls lets hope the old days are back but with some meaningful scenes not stupid romance which doesnot have a head or  a tail.

Yes Milee writers have been changed. Lamya found that out few weeks ago. She also posted couple of links where we can vent out and demand to bring old writers back on CCBM group on FB.
oh ok, I think that is the reason she asked me if she can use yesterday's post.

Ketty, how can you make a post sticky thing. Lamya asked me to do it wit yesterday's post. I did not know how but I sent a PM to Jyoti. They will do it right?

gmann2010NiViren-Raj

gmann2010 IF-Dazzler
gmann2010
gmann2010

Posted: 15 March 2011 at 12:54pm | IP Logged

oh ok, I think that is the reason she asked me if she can use yesterday's post.

Ketty, how can you make a post sticky thing. Lamya asked me to do it wit yesterday's post. I did not know how but I sent a PM to Jyoti. They will do it right?

Yes Milee, I think mods can only make post sticky. Hopefully Jyoti does that soon.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

milee1014

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Chaand Chupa Badal Mein Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index