Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

India-Forums

Chaand Chupa Badal Mein
Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

NivRen: Ye holi kya Rang Layegi (#35) (Page 31)

Sunshine234 Senior Member
Sunshine234
Sunshine234

Posted: 15 March 2011 at 1:03pm | IP Logged
so nivi leaving.... i dont think that viren will stop her....every1 elso except viren will do that...in todays ending i didnt see pain or sadness on virens face.... there seems to be no diff between cc & viren attitude after knowing nivi is leaving.

i could see other people were sad n shock... ha viren ws little bit shock... as like rest of others... did u notice he took time in keeping the pakora plate on table...no sadness on his part was shown...

i think  100% nivi will go to her dadis place... even if viren will try to say something...showing holi 1 week in advance has the purpose that nivi will leave for ever. otherwise they could has shown her leaving after viren & fam getting united & viren stopping her...& then they having damal on holi... but CT showed all opp... so i am 100% sure she will move... saying i fulfill my promise.

if viren will try to stop her, she cn say that  u broke my faith, how cn i trust ur words now... may be they r still fake... if u cn fake love before u cn do so now also... so i am leaving  & making u free...

so bad CT.
[/QUOTE]
I'm actually in favour for Nivi leaving as what Viren did is not forgivable...so I actually want a short separation. About the ending scene, its just an personal opinion that I did see a glimmer of shock on his face for a second but I was also wondering why Viren was so patient and calm whilst placing his plate on the table after hearing that his wife was leaving him. Just have to wait and see how CTs explain it, i guessSmile

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

shubabegummilee1014gmann2010diyaloveskinny

diyaloveskinny IF-Sizzlerz
diyaloveskinny
diyaloveskinny

Posted: 15 March 2011 at 1:06pm | IP Logged
Pooja Dear he got a Zor ka Jhatka Dear, He could not react immediately, It took time for him to realise what was actually happening,   He took it as a joke but later realised she was serious,

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Sunshine234

Sunshine234
Sunshine234

Posted: 15 March 2011 at 1:10pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by friendforall

Pooja Dear he got a Zor ka Jhatka Dear, He could not react immediately, It took time for him to realise what was actually happening,   He took it as a joke but later realised she was serious,
Hi Diya, I guess he did get a a bit of shocker lol. Anyways how are you?

diyaloveskinny

diyaloveskinny
diyaloveskinny

Posted: 15 March 2011 at 1:15pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Sunshine234

Am fine Sweetie, and how r u jaanu

Sunshine234

Sunshine234
Sunshine234

Posted: 15 March 2011 at 1:18pm | IP Logged

I'm good thanks, I just realised I'm no longer a newbie...woohoo Big smile

diyaloveskinny

diyaloveskinny
diyaloveskinny

Posted: 15 March 2011 at 1:20pm | IP Logged

I'm good thanks, I just realised I'm no longer a newbie...woohoo Big smile

Oh yes COngrats Dear u have become a groupbie

Edited by friendforall - 15 March 2011 at 1:20pm

Sunshine234

sahuja Senior Member
sahuja
sahuja

Posted: 15 March 2011 at 1:22pm | IP Logged
hi guys.... just got a chance to see the episode... and frankly speaking i am so disappointed  and angry after seeing today's epsiode... they have certainly ruined holi... i am kind of sorry for the sood family.. bec had they not got their viren back.. their holi would have still been spoilt..and now even after having their son back... their holi is being spoilt... bec of nivi now... i just dont understand what is happening... guys... until viren didnt confess his feelings for the family..everything was normal..and nivi was so patient..and so supportive and so happy to see viren trying to change... and suddenly.. everything has changed.. after his confession for his family.. is it bec he hasnt spoken to nivi till now... or is there something else... i dont understand what is going on in nivi's mind... specially after she behaved today with viren when he approached to wish her and apply her colour..and later in the kitchen , when he asked for mangalsutra... how come she is angry and upset with viren all of the sudden without any reason... or was all this care she took for viren a pretense... to hide how much she was hurt bec of viren until he was back to normal? ,,,  omg...i just understand what are they showing... i really hope she answers tomorrow as to what made her change her mind all of the sudden..? ... and i dont know guys if u felt or not..but i felt viren missing his eye expressions today... in the nivren scenes... i mean the chemistrry and the understanding they have showed bet them till now..i didnt see it today... viren saw she was upset with him... she gave indications to him..and still they didnt show any reactions of viren..as to he was thinking and worried that some thing is bothering her... i was surprised them showing him enjoying pakoras with his family...and he was also not surprised to see her coming down with her bag , specially when she said she is going to dadi..until she said to divya she is going forever....... what happened there... where is the intense, passionate viren sood... we know.... why werent his reactions focussed today.. his eyes didnt have tears... his face was blank... i dont know but i guess i am very disappointed not seeing his reactions today. they are rushing with the story so much that things are just not making sense.... anymore...

sonia 

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

shubabegumNivRen_Luvu4evemilee1014Alphabet26anjaani07NiViren-Raj

moniluvskinshuk IF-Stunnerz
moniluvskinshuk
moniluvskinshuk

Posted: 15 March 2011 at 1:24pm | IP Logged
Hello gals hu r u all ?

Ohh I lovedddd 2dy's epi . ( Plzzz don't beat me ) . I lovedd it beczz of Kinshuk's amazingg acting . Oh hu wonderfully He mimiced Amitji yaar . Mindblowing . almost like him . Haii mera swwetu Ab baby hehe .

milieeeee Ur SOOD BROS rocked 2dy heeee . U know d best parts I loved were when they drink Bhaang by crossing their hands . Ohh It was soo cuteeee . n then When nandu comes in lol , Viren sings 1 line n Sid comes frm behind n keeps his hand on his mouth n makes him shut , OMGG My swwetu's look was just like a kid . Oh Hu much i loved dis song seq yaar . one more where Viren says some dialogues n I lovedd htt dialogue whch he says " kaun kambakt peene ke liye peeta hai , hum peete hai kyonki ....saas le sake " ROFL I was rofling like anythng .

I loved d kitchen scene 2 . d way Viren was seeng her so intensly , Wowwww 2 romantic . n He actuallyy came there for Nivi yaar . n VD understood it . Oh miliee our awosome 3some were again there But tht joke thng was nt there "sigh " .Ohh Nivi Let Viren made u wear tht mangalsutra yaar . "sigh " . n Yaar while celebrating holi , Viren comes 4wd 2 apply colors on Nivi but She goes frm there . awww I felt bad for him .But It's okk Everythng will b alrght soon . n NivRen will ge their share of hapiness

@Diya Di
yupp I Aggree Di tht Viren was in shock at tht time . n till d time Nivi herself says it He was taking as a joke but When he realized it , it comes as a shock for him . eagerlyy watngg for tomm 2 see wheather Nivi leaves or nt . n if nt then Wht Viren will tell 2 her tht will make her stay ?

I 2 thnk like all . tht Viren will tear d divorce paper thatzz for sure . n then He will apologise 2 her . nt sure abt d confession . as Nivi 2 didn't confess 2 him .

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

Sunshine234anjaani07-Jafrina-..Sakeena..diyaloveskinnyDilbole_ShiOmRu

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Chaand Chupa Badal Mein Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index