Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

India-Forums

Chaand Chupa Badal Mein
Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

NivRen: Ye holi kya Rang Layegi (#35) (Page 23)

doot IF-Dazzler
doot
doot

Posted: 15 March 2011 at 10:21am | IP Logged
really i was disappointed wit 2days epi coz no nivren scene ....... bt i am happy wit the article coz it says tat there will b many romantic scenes takinng place bt nivrenEmbarrassed

Edited by doot - 15 March 2011 at 10:22am

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

aysha1989wadi..dolldiyaloveskinnyNiViren-Raj

diyaloveskinny IF-Sizzlerz
diyaloveskinny
diyaloveskinny

Posted: 15 March 2011 at 10:22am | IP Logged
Originally posted by gmann2010

Originally posted by Raj_Luv_NiViren

Originally posted by CCBM_fan

Ya gals......we all need 2 tell viren that now baby steps won't work ....he needs to take "bigfoot steps " if he really wants 2 stop nivi from leaving sood house....LOL

We should send Viren to Dr Juhi Chawla who cured Govinda off his baby steps in Deewana Maastana LOL
ROFL ROFL ROFL Good one Raj. 

Hey Raj this is a good one, Really u r right,  I am sure she will cure him,  very well,  ROFLROFL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

aysha1989NiViren-Raj

starz4me Goldie
starz4me
starz4me

Posted: 15 March 2011 at 10:23am | IP Logged

In today's segment of E24, Viren was shown on top of the staircase holding the papers.

How will he find out about the papers? Will Nivi tell him?

Yeah Raj.....i just saw that in the UMTV link.....n yes Viren was holdng the papers in his hands......n i think Nivi hands it to him after signing those.

But i hate that Viren is not attempting to stop her......but positively thinking.......like Neha says in the interviw........"mere jaane ke liye....yeh sab drama ho raha hai.....lekin main ab tak gayi nahi hoon".

So hopefully Viren will stop her.

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

aysha1989gmann2010wadi..dolldiyaloveskinnyNiViren-Raj

gmann2010 IF-Dazzler
gmann2010
gmann2010

Posted: 15 March 2011 at 10:23am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sana4kinha

Hey ketty dear...just reach home from the hospital after a checkup..now feeling better and tmro going to college again...hope he will speak tmro....

Raj thanx for the links...now going to watch it...again bye bye....
Hi Sana, good to hear that you are feeling better now. Take care dear.

I loved PT today, us HL ke to mein, when she is going to stop trying to ruin her daughters life by giving wrong advice all the time. Divya is really confusing me, today she was again genuinely happy, I have just one request to Sid that please don't stop giving importance to DIvya that way she can just stay away from hurting Nivi. 

aysha1989-yati-ashred12NiViren-Raj

starz4me Goldie
starz4me
starz4me

Posted: 15 March 2011 at 10:25am | IP Logged
Hey ketty.......sana....Diya......how r u guys........so another NivRen thread.......guys we are rocking as NivRen fans.

aysha1989gmann2010wadi..dolldiyaloveskinny

NiViren-Raj IF-Stunnerz
NiViren-Raj
NiViren-Raj

Posted: 15 March 2011 at 10:32am | IP Logged
Originally posted by starz4me

In today's segment of E24, Viren was shown on top of the staircase holding the papers.

Yeah Raj.....i just saw that in the UMTV link.....n yes Viren was holdng the papers in his hands......n i think Nivi hands it to him after signing those.

But i hate that Viren is not attempting to stop her......but positively thinking.......like Neha says in the interviw........"mere jaane ke liye....yeh sab drama ho raha hai.....lekin main ab tak gayi nahi hoon".

Sonal

Nivi came down with the bag did not have papers in her hand. Viren was eating with the family. (Let see what CT's show us)

I agree with you about Neha's interview. When she said "mein aab tak gayi nahi hoon". Yes we keep our hopes

Edited by Raj_Luv_NiViren - 15 March 2011 at 10:33am

starz4meaysha1989gmann2010wadi..dolldiyaloveskinny

NiViren-Raj IF-Stunnerz
NiViren-Raj
NiViren-Raj

Posted: 15 March 2011 at 10:35am | IP Logged
Ketty,

I agree the PT was super fabulous today and HL's face was worth watching.

gmann2010-yati-ashred12wadi..dolldiyaloveskinny

diyaloveskinny IF-Sizzlerz
diyaloveskinny
diyaloveskinny

Posted: 15 March 2011 at 10:37am | IP Logged

Originally posted by starz4me

Sonal

Nivi came down with the bag did not have papers in her hand. Viren was eating with the family. (Let see what CT's show us)

I agree with you about Neha's interview. When she said "mein aab tak gayi nahi hoon". Yes we keep our hopes

Agree with u all, I am still hoping Viren will stop her, as she gave a clue about it,  I want her to stop and accept Viren, or else Our Nandu will seize this opportunuty and grab VIren

starz4meVarshaLuvsArjun-yati-NiViren-Raj

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Chaand Chupa Badal Mein Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index