Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

India-Forums

   
Chaand Chupa Badal Mein
Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

NivRen: Ye holi kya Rang Layegi (#35) (Page 145)

sahuja Senior Member
sahuja
sahuja

Joined: 17 November 2010
Posts: 518

Posted: 16 March 2011 at 7:36pm | IP Logged
Hi guys.... Just read ur post and I too feel the same pain... I am so upset with CTs to have ruined the whole love story and show that everything was a fake. I till can't believe Viren doesn't love nivi. The biggest proof was he just thinking any their happy moments when he walked out after the confrontation of the stalker drama. Why would he imagining those moments it he didn't love her? They both are in love and just not ready to say it bec of their guilt and ego. Nivi was so happy and glowing on the shivratri vrat.... And those concerns when Viren was in pain... Helping him doing things.... And specially the coffee scene... And she crying seeing Viren crying when he looks at the collage. She was hurt when Viren threw her valentine gift.... Did she do this for family.... I thinks the CTs think we are stupid and we will accept anything what they say. Now Hl and cc will again gt together to make sure nivi downy return.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Dilbole_ShiOmRu

Dilbole_ShiOmRu IF-Sizzlerz
Dilbole_ShiOmRu
Dilbole_ShiOmRu

Joined: 21 March 2007
Posts: 23012

Posted: 16 March 2011 at 8:10pm | IP Logged
Hey Sahuja agree with you they just ruined the Viren's character now saying he will have to realize first. I want to see him working not feeling guilty again. He has asked sorry from family and will go and ask sorry from Nivi too.
Please show something that we can feel proud of Viren too. Till what time we will see him in dark light only.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

NiViren-Raj

doot IF-Dazzler
doot
doot

Joined: 24 April 2010
Posts: 3952

Posted: 16 March 2011 at 8:13pm | IP Logged
hey rachu how r u i am seeing u after a long time

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Dilbole_ShiOmRu

Dilbole_ShiOmRu IF-Sizzlerz
Dilbole_ShiOmRu
Dilbole_ShiOmRu

Joined: 21 March 2007
Posts: 23012

Posted: 16 March 2011 at 8:14pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by doot

hey rachu how r u i am seeing u after a long time
Hey preety how are you I am fine thankyou.
doot IF-Dazzler
doot
doot

Joined: 24 April 2010
Posts: 3952

Posted: 16 March 2011 at 8:16pm | IP Logged
i am fine yaaaaaaaaarrrrr i am waiting fr the romantic track 2 start
Dilbole_ShiOmRu IF-Sizzlerz
Dilbole_ShiOmRu
Dilbole_ShiOmRu

Joined: 21 March 2007
Posts: 23012

Posted: 16 March 2011 at 8:18pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by doot

i am fine yaaaaaaaaarrrrr i am waiting fr the romantic track 2 start
First I want Viren asking sorry track that too big one romantic track can do after that.
sap_s Groupbie
sap_s
sap_s

Joined: 18 December 2010
Posts: 111

Posted: 16 March 2011 at 8:29pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sahuja

Hi guys.... Just read ur post and I too feel the same pain... I am so upset with CTs to have ruined the whole love story and show that everything was a fake. I till can't believe Viren doesn't love nivi. The biggest proof was he just thinking any their happy moments when he walked out after the confrontation of the stalker drama. Why would he imagining those moments it he didn't love her? They both are in love and just not ready to say it bec of their guilt and ego. Nivi was so happy and glowing on the shivratri vrat.... And those concerns when Viren was in pain... Helping him doing things.... And specially the coffee scene... And she crying seeing Viren crying when he looks at the collage. She was hurt when Viren threw her valentine gift.... Did she do this for family.... I thinks the CTs think we are stupid and we will accept anything what they say. Now Hl and cc will again gt together to make sure nivi downy return.
 
ya sahuja.. agreed with you yaar they  reuned such a nice love story... & virens character.... hate these CTs

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Dilbole_ShiOmRu

..HeMish4ever.. IF-Addictz
..HeMish4ever..
..HeMish4ever..

Joined: 13 March 2011
Posts: 52563

Posted: 16 March 2011 at 10:29pm | IP Logged
assma sweeti i wrote ur points and i agree with u ur points is greeatSmile

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Chaand Chupa Badal Mein Topic Index

  • Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index