Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

India-Forums

Chaand Chupa Badal Mein
Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

NivRen: Ye holi kya Rang Layegi (#35) (Page 139)

anjaani07 IF-Rockerz
anjaani07
anjaani07

Posted: 16 March 2011 at 3:49pm | IP Logged
AWWW Faizuuu!! Anisha just left and i was about to as well but i saw ur post!!Hug

Oh jaan, we were all the sameHug Moni was so upset she couldn;t even write an analysis so i shared mine with her (it's on pg.112 if u want to read it!)

I know jaan, i can't believe it either and that the CT's expect us to believe it was all fake (it wasn't all fake, i refuse to believe that!) I was also in tears jaan, was so down but then we have to think of the positives, now we'll have to see how Viren will get her back...I just hope it doesn't take too long!!

Edited by anjaani07 - 16 March 2011 at 3:51pm

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

FaizuuNivRenNiViren-Raj..HeMish4ever..

FaizuuNivRen Goldie
FaizuuNivRen
FaizuuNivRen

Posted: 16 March 2011 at 3:52pm | IP Logged
Awwwwwwwwwwww, Asma Diiii!!!
Yup, I need a booster + your analysis to cheer me up!
Yup, they BETTER not take long, and drag this realisation track!

EXATLY, even I find it SO stupid how they called it fake!
IT WASN'T FAKE!
Honestly, I really hope that good happens soon, and justice to NivRen!

anjaani07NiViren-Raj..HeMish4ever..

anjaani07 IF-Rockerz
anjaani07
anjaani07

Posted: 16 March 2011 at 3:57pm | IP Logged
I know exactly! Viren confessed his love and asked for her hand B4 he found out about Sid so how can it be for revenge only? Also the dream sequence at KC - how can u FAKE a dream?! And after the confrontation btwn nivren, he remembered all those nivren moments....that can't all be fake?!

I hope my analysis makes u feel better but i have to warn u it was hard for me to be positive at that point, feel better about it now after speaking to everyone!

I hope they don't drag it, it'll do my head in totally!

Edited by anjaani07 - 16 March 2011 at 3:57pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

FaizuuNivRen

Sunshine234 Senior Member
Sunshine234
Sunshine234

Posted: 16 March 2011 at 3:59pm | IP Logged
Hi Dearies! I'm so confused after the article....does viren not love nivi at allConfused...so why did they show us scenes that put our hopes upDisapprove....I'm just hoping the they don't drag it too much....I need romantic nivren scenes to functionEmbarrassedWink

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

FaizuuNivRenanjaani07

anjaani07 IF-Rockerz
anjaani07
anjaani07

Posted: 16 March 2011 at 4:02pm | IP Logged
Hey pooja, i don't know. I think he does love her but either hasn;t realised it yet or has but is too guilty to say anything about it as he thinks he doesn't deserve her. Don't know tho, the CT's want us to believe that it wasn't real....depends on u tho, i think it was real myself!

Yep i hope they dont drag it out too long, it'll just be too hard to watch ccbm with no nivren moments in it!!

Sunshine234FaizuuNivRen..HeMish4ever..

FaizuuNivRen Goldie
FaizuuNivRen
FaizuuNivRen

Posted: 16 March 2011 at 4:02pm | IP Logged
AWWWWWWWWWWWW ASMA DII!!!
I've read it and I totally agree with what you said!
Exactly, just how it is possible for him to fake all that?

And I dont get it, it's understandable that KS is gonna stop Viren from meeting Nivi, but NT? Why is she gonna stop Viren from meeting her? I thought she understood?

AND CC, I loved what you said, as sooon as Nivi began to leave, you could see her plotting away!
GOD, how can someone be so evil?

AND, per the article, WHICH Sood member is gonna make Viren realise his love for Nivi?

AND, WHY DID VIREN GET THE INDIRECT BLAME AGAIN?
AND, WHY did Nivi keep repeating, "If it was for me, I would stay, but I can't?" ...

GET A GRIP.

anjaani07..HeMish4ever..

Sunshine234 Senior Member
Sunshine234
Sunshine234

Posted: 16 March 2011 at 4:09pm | IP Logged
Hey Asma I agree! They can't just give a mind blowing jodi like Nivren and then say that it was nothing....I mean what about all those scenes....ahem they definitely meant something! Oh well I don't mind the separation so much as long as we get their cute loved-up scenes backEmbarrassed.....AND QUICKLY! Anyways sweetie you ok?....just had to get that out of my systemLOL

anjaani07..HeMish4ever..

anjaani07 IF-Rockerz
anjaani07
anjaani07

Posted: 16 March 2011 at 4:09pm | IP Logged
Ohh faizuu i know exactly what ur saying jaan! I'm so annoyed at the CT's for doing this to them, they must think we're stupid or somthing!

I agreed with most of what Nivi said to Viren and was glad she stuck up for herself but the bit about how it was all for the family just hurt (and did u see his FACE?!Ouch) cos then why was she so upset when her vrat broke? If she KNEW she was doing it for the family and was gonna leave/divorce him then she shouldn't have minded that much right?! And she cried when he wanted to divorce her, remembered his birthday, was upset when he didnt take her gift, she stayed with him at the hospital, took his food to him....was all that for the family too?!

I know, why wpuld NT dadi stop him?! I dont know tho, the articles aren't always right so wouldn;t believ them too much.

CC annoyed the hell outta me today, ur son's marriage is breaking and ur HAPPY?!! Aaaargh eveil woman!

FaizuuNivRenDilbole_ShiOmRu..HeMish4ever..

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Chaand Chupa Badal Mein Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index