Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

India-Forums

Chaand Chupa Badal Mein
Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

NivRen: Ye holi kya Rang Layegi (#35) (Page 132)

anjaani07 IF-Rockerz
anjaani07
anjaani07

Posted: 16 March 2011 at 2:43pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sushmitadutta

Hey raj hu r u ? Woww beaitiful points dear . I agrre wid u . Hu cn ct's show all those thngs FAKE in just 1 go ? d Dream seq , Viren's FB abt Nivi etc etc etc , all shouts n say tht He loves Nivi alott . Same goes wid Nivi , Viren's care by Nivi , celebrating Viren's Bday , shirt changing scene etc etc shlots n say tht She love Viren . Then hu cn Ct's show tht dis all is FAKE

I agree, it can't all be fake i can't believe it is!! I mean how can u FAKE a dream?!! And fake the flashbacks that are playing on ur mind?! There's too much that doesnt add up for me to just accept that it's fake!

Edited by anjaani07 - 16 March 2011 at 2:43pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

NiViren-Raj

Anisha_91 IF-Rockerz
Anisha_91
Anisha_91

Posted: 16 March 2011 at 2:43pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by anjaani07

OMG anisha!! I just watched it and i agree with u, it doesn't fit yaar! Unless she only said that to hurt Viren and didnt mean it? I can't think of anything else cos the pain they showed her feeing at her vrat breaing was so real just now!

LOL EXACTLY like come on we aren't dumb LOL. Its just SO frustrating lol, i think your right Di she prolly said it just to hurt him, and she seriously cares for him and whatever she did was for his happiness remember when she said to KS i would leave if my husband was happy however he isn't. CT's what u guys doing? x

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

anjaani07NiViren-Raj

moniluvskinshuk IF-Stunnerz
moniluvskinshuk
moniluvskinshuk

Posted: 16 March 2011 at 2:44pm | IP Logged

LOLZZ moni, Viren will do things 'jet speedily'LOL love it jaan!! It definitly fits with his character than the sulkiness so looking forward to that!

Thanxx jaan for liking it . yupp Jet Speed Tag reallyy fits Viren n Sulking Tag is for some1 else lol I hope U understood LOL . So It's better tht Viren Sood gets up n shld fight for MRS NIVEDITA VIREN SOOD  Embarrassed

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

FaizuuNivRenanjaani07diyaloveskinny

Anisha_91 IF-Rockerz
Anisha_91
Anisha_91

Posted: 16 March 2011 at 2:44pm | IP Logged
OH my Sakkena jaan couldn't talk to you properly okay jaan take care sweet Kinny dreams love you x

anjaani07

anjaani07 IF-Rockerz
anjaani07
anjaani07

Posted: 16 March 2011 at 2:47pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Anisha_91

OMG anisha!! I just watched it and i agree with u, it doesn't fit yaar! Unless she only said that to hurt Viren and didnt mean it? I can't think of anything else cos the pain they showed her feeing at her vrat breaing was so real just now!

LOL EXACTLY like come on we aren't dumb LOL. Its just SO frustrating lol, i think your right Di she prolly said it just to hurt him, and she seriously cares for him and whatever she did was for his happiness remember when she said to KS i would leave if my husband was happy however he isn't. CT's what u guys doing? x

I know!! They must think we have wool for brains!! Come on CT's give us some credit plz!

PS: OMG how hot did Viren look in the red kurta, cant wait for tomoro's UK epi too now LOLZZEmbarrassed

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

FaizuuNivRenAnisha_91diyaloveskinny

Anisha_91 IF-Rockerz
Anisha_91
Anisha_91

Posted: 16 March 2011 at 2:49pm | IP Logged

I know!! They must think we have wool for brains!! Come on CT's give us some credit plz!

PS: OMG how hot did Viren look in the red kurta, cant wait for tomoro's UK epi too now LOLZZEmbarrassed

OMG DI!!! Tell me about it i saw sat there hyperventilating covering my face away from mum LOL i was like AAAAAAAHHHHHHH!!! OMG its seriously HOT HOT HOT to the CORE!! hehe

CT's we could write this story better LOL we have a pHD in NivRen LOL  x

FaizuuNivRenNiViren-Raj

moniluvskinshuk IF-Stunnerz
moniluvskinshuk
moniluvskinshuk

Posted: 16 March 2011 at 2:51pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Cutie-NivRen

Originally posted by sushmitadutta

[QUOTE=Cutie-NivRen]

Moni sorry I love you I am not ignoring you Jaan. Hellooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo Moni darling hugsssssssssssssssssssssssss.

I loved the entire episode but hate the article which claims Viren still has to realize his love.

awww lovvv u 2 my rachu jaan , Was just joking LOL . Sorry badlyy need ed it thatzz why LOL .

oh jaan Plzz don't go wid those articles n just watch d show . Why 2 upset ur mind when U finaaly gonna watch it on d show ? n I do't thnk it was true article ( SP one ) where They said tht Viren will realize his love .But I m sure He already knows tht He loves her n 2dy also Why u thnk he was shut ? He was shut becozz He knew tht He hurtedher a lott  n he doesn't deserve her . He was shocked by seeng d divorce paper . So He loves Nivi . n Did u saw d tears flowing frm his eyes  when He was standing beside CC when Nivi was telling 2 every1 abt her decision  ?

anjaani07

NiViren-Raj IF-Stunnerz
NiViren-Raj
NiViren-Raj

Posted: 16 March 2011 at 2:51pm | IP Logged
Goodnight sweet Nivi-Viren dreams.
Its middle of the night and I could not get sleep thinking everything was Fake, so wanted to out it down.

Anisha_91anjaani07

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Chaand Chupa Badal Mein Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index