Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

India-Forums

Chaand Chupa Badal Mein
Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

NivRen: Ye holi kya Rang Layegi (#35) (Page 131)

Dilbole_ShiOmRu IF-Stunnerz
Dilbole_ShiOmRu
Dilbole_ShiOmRu

Posted: 16 March 2011 at 2:36pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Anisha_91

Originally posted by Cutie-NivRen

[
I know Anisha even I want that but don't know what they are going to show. Earlier they showed he loves Nivi more than his life but then they turned it in to hatred, On confrontation Nivi confessed Viren suffered the most but later they made his suffering a misunderstanding, Next what will they show his goodness is nothing in front of others.

OMG good pints Rachu your right they have done that, but hopefully the CT's present this track properly 'cos if they don't how will they clear the mess. I guess now that Nivi is in her maayka she will get a job and what not, and i guess we have to wait and see what they show 'cos its always different to what we assume. If they show his goodness is nothing i will go off on one seriously LOL x
I know Anisha and I am sure again what he is thinking will not be shown just in the last he will think few words that's all. I don't want another mute attack on Viren please.  

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Anisha_91anjaani07NiViren-Raj

diyaloveskinny IF-Sizzlerz
diyaloveskinny
diyaloveskinny

Posted: 16 March 2011 at 2:36pm | IP Logged
Hi MOni Dear Jaanu how r u my  sweetieHug

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Anisha_91..Sakeena..

anjaani07 IF-Rockerz
anjaani07
anjaani07

Posted: 16 March 2011 at 2:37pm | IP Logged
LOLZZ moni, Viren will do things 'jet speedily'LOL love it jaan!! It definitly fits with his character than the sulkiness so looking forward to that!

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Anisha_91..Sakeena..moniluvskinshuk

anjaani07 IF-Rockerz
anjaani07
anjaani07

Posted: 16 March 2011 at 2:40pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Anisha_91

Asma Di the CCBM epi here also raises another point remember when Nivi says 'I know why my fast broke, 'cos Viren can never be mine NEVER' and what she said today just doesn't fit together lol x

OMG anisha!! I just watched it and i agree with u, it doesn't fit yaar! Unless she only said that to hurt Viren and didnt mean it? I can't think of anything else cos the pain they showed her feeing at her vrat breaing was so real just now!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Anisha_91..Sakeena..

Anisha_91 IF-Rockerz
Anisha_91
Anisha_91

I know Anisha and I am sure again what he is thinking will not be shown just in the last he will think few words that's all. I don't want another mute attack on Viren please.  

OMG Rachhuu tell me about it not ANOTHER mute track i hate it when they do it i feel suffocated LOL seriously weird i know but i feel suffocated seeing them. but i think now Viren has realised so i think he will want to make his moves and won't be silent. Today he was just shocked he had no words to say 'cos it just cropped up bless x

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

anjaani07

moniluvskinshuk IF-Stunnerz
moniluvskinshuk
moniluvskinshuk

Hey raj hu r u ? Woww beaitiful points dear . I agrre wid u . Hu cn ct's show all those thngs FAKE in just 1 go ? d Dream seq , Viren's FB abt Nivi etc etc etc , all shouts n say tht He loves Nivi alott . Same goes wid Nivi , Viren's care by Nivi , celebrating Viren's Bday , shirt changing scene etc etc shlots n say tht She love Viren . Then hu cn Ct's show tht dis all is FAKE

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

anjaani07diyaloveskinny..Sakeena..Dilbole_ShiOmRuNiViren-Raj

Dilbole_ShiOmRu IF-Stunnerz
Dilbole_ShiOmRu
Dilbole_ShiOmRu

Originally posted by sushmitadutta

Originally posted by anjaani07

Ya Girls even I don't want to see sulking Viren or someone else giving him directions to do what he wants to do. I want him to do everything by himself like he did before. I want multitasker Viren back.

Rach i like that: Multitasker Viren Sood!! I would also love to see him back!

Yupp yupp Yaar SULKING VIREN SOOD is nt at all suit 2 his basic char Wink . Yes Asma our Hotiee sweetu is MULTITASKER JETSPEED SOOD So He definatelyy will do d thngs jet speedly Wink

Rachu is ignoring me , didn't say hiii 2 me yet n nor replied 2 my post CryCryCryCry
Moni sorry I love you I am not ignoring you Jaan. Hellooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo Moni darling hugsssssssssssssssssssssssss.

I loved the entire episode but hate the article which claims Viren still has to realize his love.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

anjaani07diyaloveskinny..Sakeena..moniluvskinshuk

..Sakeena.. IF-Sizzlerz

Posted: 16 March 2011 at 2:43pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

FaizuuNivRenanjaani07Anisha_91diyaloveskinny

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Chaand Chupa Badal Mein Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index