Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

India-Forums

Chaand Chupa Badal Mein
Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

NivRen: Ye holi kya Rang Layegi (#35) (Page 128)

anjaani07 IF-Rockerz
anjaani07
anjaani07

Posted: 16 March 2011 at 2:19pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Anisha_91

Originally posted by Cutie-NivRen

Yep even I loved the way she gave back to Viren and I am not sure what will Viren do I will love Viren doing everything himself and not with the help of others. I don't want him to burried under more debts of others.

Yes Rachu same here i hope he whatever he does he does it by himself no help from others and only from his heart. I'm looking extremely forward to this track, I'm trying to take a positive approach to it rather than being upset about it 'cos i wanna enjoy CCBM hehe and i love Viren i'm sure he will do his part asap. x

Hey guys, i agree with u both! I hope he does it himself and only from his heart! I'm looking forward to the upcoming epi's too, i know Viren will go all out (in typical Viren Sood styleeWink) to get Nivi back and i can't wait for that!

Edited by anjaani07 - 16 March 2011 at 2:19pm

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

Anisha_91diyaloveskinny..Sakeena..Dilbole_ShiOmRu..Dreamer..

Anisha_91 IF-Rockerz
Anisha_91
Anisha_91

Posted: 16 March 2011 at 2:19pm | IP Logged

Actually main jitna sochti huin ki ab Viren ko positive dikhayenge aur baaki feel karenge that they never understood Viren. CT's opposite hi dikhate hain it's always Viren who is always made to feel that he doesn't understand others and feel guilty. He was running behind all when he enter the show at that time it was shown that he understand their worth but now they are showing he doesn't understand their worth he has make realize about their worth.

Wow Rachu well said. Agreed x

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

..Sakeena..NiViren-RajDilbole_ShiOmRu

..Sakeena.. IF-Sizzlerz

Posted: 16 March 2011 at 2:20pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Dilbole_ShiOmRu

moniluvskinshuk IF-Stunnerz
moniluvskinshuk
moniluvskinshuk

Posted: 16 March 2011 at 2:20pm | IP Logged
@Anisha jaan @sakkena Jaan hu r u both ? aww Sakeena jaan don't b sad dear . Ashley is a sweetheart n She will nt mind . Every1 has their pov , So it's okk .

@Anisha jaan hu r u ? n did u give any analysis ?

@rachu me2 want every1 , every1 2 just stay frm Viren n want only him 2 get Nivi on his own strngth becozz I know d Viren whom we know is nt a person who needs any1's help for getting anythng . He will stand alone n will get his love Nivi backk .

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Anisha_91anjaani07..Sakeena..Dilbole_ShiOmRu

Dilbole_ShiOmRu IF-Stunnerz
Dilbole_ShiOmRu
Dilbole_ShiOmRu

Posted: 16 March 2011 at 2:21pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Anisha_91

Yep even I loved the way she gave back to Viren and I am not sure what will Viren do I will love Viren doing everything himself and not with the help of others. I don't want him to burried under more debts of others.

Yes Rachu same here i hope he whatever he does he does it by himself no help from others and only from his heart. I'm looking extremely forward to this track, I'm trying to take a positive approach to it rather than being upset about it 'cos i wanna enjoy CCBM hehe and i love Viren i'm sure he will do his part asap. x
I know Anisha even I want that but don't know what they are going to show. Earlier they showed he loves Nivi more than his life but then they turned it in to hatred, On confrontation Nivi confessed Viren suffered the most but later they made his suffering a misunderstanding, Next what will they show his goodness is nothing in front of others.

Anisha_91anjaani07NiViren-Raj

Anisha_91 IF-Rockerz
Anisha_91
Anisha_91

Posted: 16 March 2011 at 2:23pm | IP Logged
Heyyy Moniii!! Aww my sis is upset cheer up sweetie, it will be okay soon. Hug

Yes sweetie i did do an analysis its on page 111.  x

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

..Sakeena..Dilbole_ShiOmRu

moniluvskinshuk IF-Stunnerz
moniluvskinshuk
moniluvskinshuk

Posted: 16 March 2011 at 2:24pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by friendforall

Hey here is the link to our new thread

http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=1638876&PID=40337416&#40337416

Diya Di , I lovedd ur title n It fully suited rght now on NivRen .

anjaani07..Sakeena..Dilbole_ShiOmRu

Anisha_91 IF-Rockerz
Anisha_91
Anisha_91

Posted: 16 March 2011 at 2:24pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by anjaani07

Hey guys, i agree with u both! I hope he does it himself and only from his heart! I'm looking forward to the upcoming epi's too, i know Viren will go all out (in typical Viren Sood styleeWink) to get Nivi back and i can't wait for that!

Surely Di after all he is MR Jetspeed Viren Sood hehe me too x 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

..Sakeena..Dilbole_ShiOmRu

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Chaand Chupa Badal Mein Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index