Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

India-Forums

Chaand Chupa Badal Mein
Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

NivRen: Ye holi kya Rang Layegi (#35) (Page 127)

anjaani07 IF-Rockerz
anjaani07
anjaani07

Posted: 16 March 2011 at 2:08pm | IP Logged
Aww sakeena, we loooove u jaan!!

Hey, where did moni go?! She put one post aur phir ghum ho gayi?! I edited my analysis so it's from both of us now lolzz

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

..Sakeena..

Dilbole_ShiOmRu IF-Stunnerz
Dilbole_ShiOmRu
Dilbole_ShiOmRu

Posted: 16 March 2011 at 2:11pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Anisha_91

Originally posted by Cutie-NivRen

Originally posted by Anisha_91

Rachuu are you online sweetie? x
Yep Anisha I am online I really liked Nivi's dialogs though.

Heyyy sweetie how are you?? Yep gotta admit Nivi was amazing today although some parts she said wasn't right but loved how she stood ip for herself and we always wanted to see a stronger Nivi who can speak for herself and today we did which was nice to see x
Yep even I loved the way she gave back to Viren and I am not sure what will Viren do I will love Viren doing everything himself and not with the help of others. I don't want him to burried under more debts of others.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Anisha_91anjaani07..Sakeena..

..Sakeena.. IF-Sizzlerz

Posted: 16 March 2011 at 2:11pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Anisha_91anjaani07

Anisha_91 IF-Rockerz
Anisha_91
Anisha_91

Posted: 16 March 2011 at 2:12pm | IP Logged
Awww Asma Di too cute. Pata nahi where she is she just disappeared hope she comes back.

Also i'm awaiting Faizu but i doubt i'll catch her online today x

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

anjaani07..Sakeena..

diyaloveskinny IF-Sizzlerz
diyaloveskinny
diyaloveskinny

Posted: 16 March 2011 at 2:15pm | IP Logged
Love u toooo Sakeena Jaanu  u r really sweet

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

..Sakeena..

Anisha_91 IF-Rockerz
Anisha_91
Anisha_91

Originally posted by Cutie-NivRen

Yep even I loved the way she gave back to Viren and I am not sure what will Viren do I will love Viren doing everything himself and not with the help of others. I don't want him to burried under more debts of others.

Yes Rachu same here i hope he whatever he does he does it by himself no help from others and only from his heart. I'm looking extremely forward to this track, I'm trying to take a positive approach to it rather than being upset about it 'cos i wanna enjoy CCBM hehe and i love Viren i'm sure he will do his part asap. x

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

anjaani07..Sakeena..Dilbole_ShiOmRu..Dreamer..

Dilbole_ShiOmRu IF-Stunnerz
Dilbole_ShiOmRu
Dilbole_ShiOmRu

Actually main jitna sochti huin ki ab Viren ko positive dikhayenge aur baaki feel karenge that they never understood Viren. CT's opposite hi dikhate hain it's always Viren who is always made to feel that he doesn't understand others and feel guilty. He was running behind all when he enter the show at that time it was shown that he understand their worth but now they are showing he doesn't understand their worth he has make realize about their worth.

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

sahujaanjaani07Anisha_91..Sakeena..NiViren-Raj..Dreamer..

moniluvskinshuk IF-Stunnerz
moniluvskinshuk
moniluvskinshuk

Posted: 16 March 2011 at 2:16pm | IP Logged
@Resh Hii Dear longg time . Hu r u ? I m f9 . Veryy depressed by seeng 2dy's epi as It was veryy painful 2 see Nivren like dis . I hope d coming track willl b exciting 2 watch as Viren will nt leave any stone unturned 2 get his Nivi .

@Asma awwww Asma jaan hu r u ? Ohh thanxx for watngg jaan  n thanxx for editing it . i knew U will understand . Ohh tell me abt it yaar , i m dyngg 2 watch flute scene . We all know Viren mostlyy plays his flute when he is sad n upset . I want d tearrace scene yaar wid Viren n Flute .

@sahuja Ur welcome dear . i completly aggred wid ur points becozz I 2 felt bad at tht time when Nvi said tht All she did was nt for Viren but for Family . It was d main reason why more Viren became shut n didn't spoke otherwise he would hav spoken 2 her n would hav apologised 2 her But after hearing dis frm Nivi , He didn't hav any courage left 2 say anythng 2 Nivi

@Rachu

Hey Rachu hu r u jaan ? After so longg time . Yupp I 2 would loovee 2 see Viren's craving for Nivi . n dear Don't worry n don't beleieve in d aricles n all n just wait for d epi . I don't thnk Viren doesn't knows thtt He is in love wid Nivi . He knows tht very well n He just nt stopped her becozz he knew tht After Nivi signed d divorce paper He lost all his rigts on her .
DS told him 2 talk 2 Nivi but I m sure even if DS wouldn't hav told 2 him , He would hav talked 2 Nivi dis time once her coming out frm mandir . But before tht only DS said 2 Viren 2 go n talk 2 her . So He did .

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

sahujaanjaani07..Sakeena..Dilbole_ShiOmRu

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Chaand Chupa Badal Mein Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index