Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

India-Forums

Chaand Chupa Badal Mein
Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

NivRen: Ye holi kya Rang Layegi (#35) (Page 119)

Anisha_91 IF-Rockerz
Anisha_91
Anisha_91

Posted: 16 March 2011 at 12:59pm | IP Logged
Aaaah Im back!!! Will read it now yippee x

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

anjaani07-Jafrina-

anjaani07 IF-Rockerz
anjaani07
anjaani07

Posted: 16 March 2011 at 1:00pm | IP Logged
Anisha!! Hi jaan, how're u? Hug hope u like it!!

Anisha_91-Jafrina-

Resh..... Senior Member
Resh.....
Resh.....

Posted: 16 March 2011 at 1:03pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by anjaani07

hey Asma jaan, where is the analysis? I can't find it dear........... help..........Smile
anjaani07 IF-Rockerz
anjaani07
anjaani07

Posted: 16 March 2011 at 1:05pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Resh.....

Originally posted by anjaani07

hey Asma jaan, where is the analysis? I can't find it dear........... help..........Smile

If u meant my analysis i think it's on page 112? Or 111Smile

Edited by anjaani07 - 16 March 2011 at 1:06pm
Anisha_91 IF-Rockerz
Anisha_91
Anisha_91

Posted: 16 March 2011 at 1:10pm | IP Logged
OH MY ASMA DI!!! what an AMAZING analysis. and Di i deffo agree with you, Nivi also married Vien for a reason and she was making Viren as the bad one. I understand what he did was wrong and i'm not saying that it justifies his actions but yes i agree Nivi also married Virne for a reason i assume she didn't say it then 'cos SidYa were present there and it would lead to further misunderstandings just when everything got sorted our in the family. But yes they both got married to each other for a reason, and Viren knew hers just she didn't know his. DI LOVED your analysis x 

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

anjaani07-Jafrina-..Sakeena..

Anisha_91 IF-Rockerz
Anisha_91
Anisha_91

Posted: 16 March 2011 at 1:15pm | IP Logged
I loved how Nivi stood up for self through, it was different and we always wanted to see a more stronger Nivi which we did so that was a good thing. Di what hurt me was when she just clearly said that she didn't do it for him but the family. that was pretty sad and he was also hurt hearing that the poor guys x

anjaani07..Sakeena..

anjaani07 IF-Rockerz
anjaani07
anjaani07

Posted: 16 March 2011 at 1:16pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Anisha_91

OH MY ASMA DI!!! what an AMAZING analysis. and Di i deffo agree with you, Nivi also married Vien for a reason and she was making Viren as the bad one. I understand what he did was wrong and i'm not saying that it justifies his actions but yes i agree Nivi also married Virne for a reason i assume she didn't say it then 'cos SidYa were present there and it would lead to further misunderstandings just when everything got sorted our in the family. But yes they both got married to each other for a reason, and Viren knew hers just she didn't know his. DI LOVED your analysis x 

Aww thanks so much sweetie! I didn't go through it scene by scene today cos it just felt too painful for me! I'm so glad u enjoyed it and agreed jaanHug

I just read urs too sweetie and wow it was awesome! I loved how u explained Viren's feelings too. Y'know, I thought he almost looked like he was having an out of body experience, like it was happening but he wasn't there u know?! It's gonna hit him soon and that'll be hard to watch but also amazing by Kinny!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Anisha_91

Resh..... Senior Member
Resh.....
Resh.....

Posted: 16 March 2011 at 1:19pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Anisha_91

There is one thing anisha.........nivi never lied to Viren.......... there is nothing about her that Viren doesn't know........ but Viren was using her throughout for revenge.......... and nivi is really hurt by this...........

Anisha_91anjaani07

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Chaand Chupa Badal Mein Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index