Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

India-Forums

Chaand Chupa Badal Mein
Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

NivRen: Ye holi kya Rang Layegi (#35) (Page 118)

diyaloveskinny IF-Sizzlerz
diyaloveskinny
diyaloveskinny

Posted: 16 March 2011 at 12:54pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by anjaani07

Resh, hi sweetie! Yep i hope they handle the separation track well and its more like our old nivren!

Jafrina, i think it's good not to put too much faith in the articles and to be honest altho i was happy hearing that Nivi might stay back and there would be romantic nivren moments, i still thought in the back of my mind that they might be misleading us! I suppose it wasn't totally wrong, there will be a romantic track once Viren realises his love and is trying to win her back? But it's still a while till that point yet...

Hi Asma Jaanu how r uHug

Yes Dear we should not trust these articles until and unless they show us what they have written, 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Dilbole_ShiOmRu

anjaani07 IF-Rockerz
anjaani07
anjaani07

Posted: 16 March 2011 at 12:56pm | IP Logged
I agree with u Rach, i want that too, when will they realise his worth?!

Hey, what do u think the Sharma's reaction will be? This is a random thought that popped into my head: what if they want to get her married again?! The divorce, is that official and proper?! Can u imagine Viren if someone suggests that?! That would kick realisation into him fast naa!

Dilbole_ShiOmRu

-Jafrina- IF-Rockerz
-Jafrina-
-Jafrina-

Posted: 16 March 2011 at 12:57pm | IP Logged

Resh, hi sweetie! Yep i hope they handle the separation track well and its more like our old nivren!

Jafrina, i think it's good not to put too much faith in the articles and to be honest altho i was happy hearing that Nivi might stay back and there would be romantic nivren moments, i still thought in the back of my mind that they might be misleading us! I suppose it wasn't totally wrong, there will be a romantic track once Viren realises his love and is trying to win her back? But it's still a while till that point yet...
yh maybe its not good 2 put much fith on articles but u never know sum of dem might be true. now we should just look on de bright side of this whole track and enjoy as much as we can.

anjaani07

anjaani07 IF-Rockerz
anjaani07
anjaani07

Posted: 16 March 2011 at 12:58pm | IP Logged
Diya! Hey jaan, i'm good thanks, feeling much better after i wrote out my thoughts, it's actually very therapeuticWink How're u sweetie?

Yep i think there was the same thing with 2 conflicting articles a while back and since then i'm a bit wary of believing them!
Anisha_91 IF-Rockerz
Anisha_91
Anisha_91

Posted: 16 March 2011 at 12:59pm | IP Logged
Aaaah Im back!!! Will read it now yippee x

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

anjaani07-Jafrina-

anjaani07 IF-Rockerz
anjaani07
anjaani07

Posted: 16 March 2011 at 1:00pm | IP Logged
Anisha!! Hi jaan, how're u? Hug hope u like it!!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Anisha_91-Jafrina-

Resh..... Senior Member
Resh.....
Resh.....

Posted: 16 March 2011 at 1:03pm | IP Logged

hey Asma jaan, where is the analysis? I can't find it dear........... help..........Smile
anjaani07 IF-Rockerz
anjaani07
anjaani07

Posted: 16 March 2011 at 1:05pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Resh.....

hey Asma jaan, where is the analysis? I can't find it dear........... help..........Smile

If u meant my analysis i think it's on page 112? Or 111Smile

Edited by anjaani07 - 16 March 2011 at 1:06pm

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Chaand Chupa Badal Mein Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index