Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

India-Forums

Chaand Chupa Badal Mein
Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

NivRen: Ye holi kya Rang Layegi (#35) (Page 117)

Dilbole_ShiOmRu IF-Sizzlerz
Dilbole_ShiOmRu
Dilbole_ShiOmRu

Posted: 16 March 2011 at 12:29pm | IP Logged
Hey Asma loved your analysis very much it's really beautiful. I loved Nivi's stand and her decisions. She did actually whatever was required but what they are making out of Viren. They make him culprit everytime when they will show him getting rewards for his good deeds too. Whether a day will come when others will say unhone Viren ko galat samja and he is gem, he is proud of family, they did wrong to him. Till when they will call him shame of family a person who is accepted by family as it is not because he is good. No one actually felt what they did was wrong but Viren's mistakes come on the highlights. 

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

sahujaanjaani07NiViren-Raj

anjaani07 IF-Rockerz
anjaani07
anjaani07

Posted: 16 March 2011 at 12:34pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Cutie-NivRen

Hey Asma loved your analysis very much it's really beautiful. I loved Nivi's stand and her decisions. She did actually whatever was required but what they are making out of Viren. They make him culprit everytime when they will show him getting rewards for his good deeds too. Whether a day will come when others will say unhone Viren ko galat samja and he is gem, he is proud of family, they did wrong to him. Till when they will call him shame of family a person who is accepted by family as it is not because he is good. No one actually felt what they did was wrong but Viren's mistakes come on the highlights. 

Hi Rachu, how're u?Hug

Thanks jaan, im glad u liked it and understand my point about Viren. It's just not fair in my eyes to do that only to him when the rest of the evil bunch are getting away with it. And ur right, will there be a day when they acknowledge that Viren isn't a dissappointment but a gem of a person?! I don't know the answer but i really hope so.

Hey Rach, u finally got ur separation track jaan! I'm really hoping they handle it well because they could make it amazing if they do it right! I hate putting my faith in these CT's but aur kya kare?!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

diyaloveskinnyDilbole_ShiOmRu

..Sakeena.. IF-Sizzlerz

Posted: 16 March 2011 at 12:35pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

anjaani07Dilbole_ShiOmRu

diyaloveskinny IF-Sizzlerz
diyaloveskinny
diyaloveskinny

Posted: 16 March 2011 at 12:35pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Resh.....

Originally posted by friendforall

Hey Hina here is the Link which  is for today,

http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=1638431

oops Diya............ they are saying that it will take a period of time............. how much time will they
actually take......Cry..........

I really dont know Dear, I hope not too long I want it t be just a few days, not months,
-Jafrina- IF-Rockerz
-Jafrina-
-Jafrina-

Posted: 16 March 2011 at 12:36pm | IP Logged
i just read the article so it will take long before we see them together again. and now viren has 2 get past dadi and keshav.
it says sum1 will make him relise his love for nivi altough most of de peole think its gonna be vandana i hav a feeling its gonna be sid

anjaani07Dilbole_ShiOmRu

anjaani07 IF-Rockerz
anjaani07
anjaani07

Posted: 16 March 2011 at 12:37pm | IP Logged
Jafrina, i also think it'll be Sid altho VD is a close 2nd! That's if the article is right, who knows?!

-Jafrina-Dilbole_ShiOmRu

Resh..... Senior Member
Resh.....
Resh.....

Posted: 16 March 2011 at 12:40pm | IP Logged
yes Asma............CTs should handle the separation track really well.......... they should show it as they
have portrayed Nivren earlier, the kind of Nivren we all fell in love with.............

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

anjaani07diyaloveskinnyDilbole_ShiOmRu

diyaloveskinny IF-Sizzlerz
diyaloveskinny
diyaloveskinny

Posted: 16 March 2011 at 12:42pm | IP Logged
Frankly speaking I dont believe any of these articles now, Because yesterday they said something else and today something else,.  Yesterday they said it will be interesting to watch what makes Nivi stay back, and we will get to see Nivren romance, and today they say Viren has still not realised his love for Nivi and it will take a period of time for him to realise his love,  Now how can we suppose to trust these article,

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

sahujaanjaani07-Jafrina-Dilbole_ShiOmRu

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Chaand Chupa Badal Mein Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index