Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

India-Forums

Chaand Chupa Badal Mein
Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

NivRen: Ye holi kya Rang Layegi (#35) (Page 111)

diyaloveskinny IF-Sizzlerz
diyaloveskinny
diyaloveskinny

Posted: 16 March 2011 at 11:47am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ashred12

diya jaan...do u think d family'll allow dat?..
if we go by lucky charm theory, cc has bad luck wen it comes to nivren....n cc is always their lucky charm....Smile

Ihope u r right Dear, she tried to seperate Nivi and Sid, but then her own son married her, and hope this time also she cant do anything when Viren announces he wants nivi back

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Resh.....ashred12

ashred12 IF-Rockerz
ashred12
ashred12

Posted: 16 March 2011 at 11:47am | IP Logged
sakeena dear...she reunited viren with his family for both his n his family's happiness....n he was d one who was asking her repeatedly to leave him...so she is fulfulling his dat wish too...
n wat did viren did 4 her? he gave her happiness but for his revenge plan...he gave her pain on pain n she cant react????? she is his greatest victim n he cant even apologize to her???? sorry to say dear, but viren is at fault here as he still hasnt made up for his mistakes towards her...

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

shubabegumResh.....gmann2010wadi..doll

pipicat IF-Dazzler
pipicat
pipicat

Posted: 16 March 2011 at 11:49am | IP Logged
uff iam so confused... i need cts number or maybe  kinnys or nehas have to findout fast

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

diyaloveskinny

pipicat IF-Dazzler
pipicat
pipicat

Posted: 16 March 2011 at 11:53am | IP Logged
whose right whose wrong i dont damn care , all i wnat is my nivren bcak and fast

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

sahujawadi..dolldiyaloveskinnyNiViren-Raj

Anisha_91 IF-Rockerz
Anisha_91
Anisha_91

Posted: 16 March 2011 at 11:54am | IP Logged

Heyy everyone!! How are you??

Oooohh what a heart breaking episode. Very intense indeed made me cry so much the way Nivi left and each and every word was very touchy. Felt for both of them badly. Amazing acting by Neha honestly and loved how she stood up for herself for once she voiced her opinion and she didn't hesitate at all she spoke for her self and wow i loved it SO much. Kinnu as usual your amazing x

Okay, so the episode continues with Nivi justifying why she is leaving she says no has hurt me nor am i angry with anyone, however i have to go, it is impossible for me to stay here. Hearing this YD is shocked. Nivi then beseeches and say's please forgive me, i have no compliant against anyone, (Divya is in tears..woow Anisha likes it) Nivi continues, I just want you to bless me and let me leave. Everyone is still astonished as they try and digest this information. Everyone except CC whi seems so be happy with this decision os Nivi's. Dadaji unhappily says we could;t give you your share of happiness. Nivi disapproves and says No Dadaji..its nothings like that....I (She hesitates and says) I had promised you something which is now fulfilled. Viren looks distraught and looks at Nivi as she completes her sentence. Nivi then persists I can't stay here now, please give me the permission t leave. VD anxiously approaches Nivi and says what are you saying why do you want to leave? What has happened that you have taken this decision? She then says the other day when KS came to take you, you only said that this is your house, your family, then what has happened all of a sudden? She then cries and says just tell us once what has happened, we all will support you. Nivi consoles her by saying its nothing of that sort, believe me, this is my decision. VD then says but why? Nivi once again with hesitation says, because my marriage wasn't a proper marriage. Instantly Viren looks at her dejectedly and then looks down, everyone is shocked as she utters the words. Nivi continues saying Viren has already told you guys, my marriage was just a facade, Viren held my hand only to complete his mission. Viren once again looks at her but this time guiltily. She then carries on saying but because of the blessing from God, that mission wasn't completed, now the whole family is tied in the bond of love the whole family has become one whole now. VD tires to convince her and says, but this family is your right? You are also from this family. Nivi says yes i was once but not anymore and tears run down her cheeks. You all have got your Viren back now, and Viren has got his family now, I don't have a place in this house now, so how can i stay here, it wasn't in my destiny to become a part of this family (Viren continues to look at her speechlessly) I know that i won't get this much happiness in my life ever again, I won't be as happy anywhere else as i was here, and more than any of you i want to stay here, but i still have to go, i just want to visit the temple here for the last time, if only you give me the permission to do so. And she makes her way towards the temple leaving everyone disconcerted. Viren didn't say anything at this point 'cos he knew that what she had said is true, and due to guiltiness he didn't have any words to say. 

Sharma House scene:

PT and KS are sat down on the table. PT then says our Nivi is very understanding, looks she has got Viren back on the right track. Because of our Nivi there is so much happiness over there. Her best quality is that before thinking about herself she thinks about other. KS and NT Dadi smile. He carries on saying as they say one who does good always receives good, watch our Nivi will also receive a  lot of happiness. NT Dadi then agrees and says exactly PT you've said it correctly she has endured. She is them alarmed that HL is missing and she asks where is HL? PT replies everyone doesn't think like Nivi, I told her to come, whether she comes or not is her decision. NT daddy being the optimistic person as always says why are you talking like that PT? She is the DIL of the house, how can we eat without her, I'll just go and call her. PT tries to stop her she then says listen to one thing PT it is important to see the happiness of everyone in a family, if you don't fix it as soon as possible it can get worser she then leaves to call HL, and PT smiles. 

Temple Scene:

Nivi is at the temple praying and Dadaji looks at her whilst she devotedly prays. He this briskly says ti Viren can i please ask what all this is about? Till yesterday the girl who was showering happiness, what has happened that she had to take such a decision? and you are silently watching, did you say anything to her? (Awww Viren you looked mega mega cute with that innocent baby face awwww HUGGGSS!!) Eventually Viren says Dadji i had no idea that all this was going on in her head. Sid then attends Viren and Dadji with tears in his eyes and says factually speaking none of us till date though about Nivi, (CC gives a looks which shows oh not again seriously how boring) he continues yes Dadaji we were only concerned about Viren. Everyone looks alertly. Dadji then says we made a very big mistake, he then looks at Viren and says Go, go and placate her lovingly, if we say anything it won't work, she came into this house as your wife, and now that she wants to leave, its your responsibility to stop her. Promising to stand by each other for life is not a joke, go and fulfil your promise. Viren then walks towards Nivi who is still prating at the temple. She says after today i won't light the lamp but, where ever i am and whenever i pray, i will surely pray for the happiness for this house. Viren watches her from behind as she prays. (Awww how cute he looked so freaking cute!!) Then eventually he says then why are you leaving us and going? (AWWW he sounded like a ikle kid awww blesss seriously he sound like a little child omg how cute) She then stops and dries her tears, her heart racing fast Viren waits for an answer. She leans forwards and picks the divorce paper up and initially turns around to face him. He then says your hurting the people and leaving for whom you were just praying for. You supported us during the our bad phase, now when happiness has retuned and everyone has learnt to live together your leaving? Why are you going? Nobody here wants you to leave. Dadaji, Dadi ma, Siddharth, chachiji,  Divya...na OMG he was about to say him as well aww bless. But he stopped. He then looks down and Nivi breaks the awkwardness feeling and says Viren every girl dreams that after her marriage her in-laws become her own house, where she can spend her life happily with her husband and family. But it doesn't matter what she wishes 'cos if the girls husband doesn't consider their marriage as a marriage, and says it was juts a facade, just a tactic to take revenge, then where should that girl go? Viren at this moment looks at her despondently and guilt. She carries on saying if the foundation of that relationship was fake then, how can she live with that hope, how can she consider that family as her family, and how can she stay under one roof hearing all this? You tell me. Once again he looks at her regretfully. Aww bless he really did feel guilty 'cos he is her culprit. His eyes were full of pain and regret thats why he couldn't answer her. Nivi then proceeds saying i was just a pawn in you game Viren, yes its true that you have realised your mistake, but it doesn't change the fact that you have used me. You know very well that i started this relationship with you with full honesty, i put everything behind me and trusted you, but you...you tarnished my my trust. For the past few days what ever i have been doing was not for you Viren, I just fulfilled the duty of the DIL of this house and now i don't have a reason to stay here anymore. This is the reality of our marriage and she shows him the divorce paper. He looks at it in shock and she continues saying that day in anger whatever you said was the truth, the thing that you had suppressed within you at least it came out that day. She then gives him the divorce paper. He holds it and looks at it shocked and appalled. As he sees her signature he is upset and looks at her in shock, She then says and  today i have fulfilled the duty of being your wife. She looks at him and leaves leaving Viren disheartened. She then comes down and picks her suitcase up when YD Dadi says can't you change this decision not even for your Dadi? Nivi cries and then Divya comes and says Nivi are you really leaving? and hugs her and says don't leave me and go Nivi. aww NivYa moment it was cute. Nivi then approaches VD and asks her for forgiveness. She says please forgive me you have always given me love and i'm leaving by hurting you. Sid then says Nivi i always wanted this house to be filled with happiness, everyone to live together and respect each otter, i tired many times, but theta was some dearth in my attempt but you managed to do it, because of you everyone is together and without you this family will once again be incomplete. This happiness will once again disappear. is this what you want? Nivi if not for the sake of others you can stay for yourself can't you? Nivi then says believe me, i want to but i can't not for me as well as everyone. I have to leave now. She then approaches Dadji and says please will you accept one last thing, after i leave please don't blame Viren. I am only responsible for this decision...not him..please Dadaji. She then takes his blessing and says Dadaji give me your blessings Dadji then says, when a father gives his daughter away it pains him, but within the pain there is also happiness, but you leaving today is filled with pain and only pain. Nivi cries and says don't say that Dadaji. Dadaji then says go my child you have my blessings, where ever you go i wish for your happiness, she then hugs him tears running down her eyes as well has Dadaji's.  Viren continues watching sadly, still finding is hard to accept that she has sign the divorce papers. Nivi the turns to YD Dadi and takes her blessing, while CC watches without any sadness what so ever. The whole family then walk Nivi to the door whilst Viren is still where she left him watching her leave dejectedly. As she makes her way towards the door she glances at the house for the last time. They then reach the door and before she steps her foot to leave she recalls the time when Viren had brought her to the house after marriage and fought for her. as she remember she becomes apprehensive. Loved this last part when she remembers he entry into the house it was BRILLIANT. After everything Nivi had said to Viren about a girls dreams and desires Viren was unable to say anything 'cos he knows very well that he did her wrong bless him he just couldn't say anything at all. Aaww i love you Viren'Kinnu  hehe. Oooohhh this upcoming track is going to be a pleasure to watch hehe Viren trying his best to get her back and the tadap omg its going to be so cute hehe. 

Precap-Nivi arrives at her house KS, PT and NT Dadi are surprised and happy to see her. NT Dadi hugs her and Nivi is silent, Dadi then spots her suitcase and is confused. 

OMG i just noticed i'm pretty early today with my analysis hehe thats SO kool.

x x 

x x

Edited by Anisha_91 - 16 March 2011 at 12:12pm

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

sahujaResh.....FaizuuNivRenpipicat-Jafrina-wadi..dollanjaani07..Sakeena..NiViren-Raj

..Sakeena.. IF-Sizzlerz

Posted: 16 March 2011 at 11:55am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Resh.....Anisha_91

Resh..... Senior Member
Resh.....
Resh.....

Posted: 16 March 2011 at 11:57am | IP Logged
I feel a little separation is good for Nivren........... especially for Viren..........

the good side of separation is that we might get some good scenes.......... and the true worth
of a person will be understood only by their absence...........

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Anisha_91

-Jafrina- IF-Rockerz
-Jafrina-
-Jafrina-

Posted: 16 March 2011 at 11:58am | IP Logged
hi evry1
im really upset after seeing 2days epi i was probably crying more than the soods all put together.
i cant bear this seperation track i know sum of u want dis but for me its to much 2 handle its gonna be a long time till we see dem together again and it just upsets me so much 2 see my fav jodi apart. the whole time i was watching the epi in my head i was saying come on viren do something scream shout beg just make her stop and confess ur love. i wonder how long this seperation track will be? i wont feel like watching ccbm wen nivren aint 2gether.

cc must be so happy 2dy her wishes came true.
 y o y did nivi sign those papers dat cant be de fate of nivren.
(i mite sound a bit dramatic but i am very emotional about this drama)

ps: kinshuk rocked like always

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

sahujaResh.....wadi..dollAnisha_91..Sakeena..

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Chaand Chupa Badal Mein Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index