Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

India-Forums

Chaand Chupa Badal Mein
Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

NivRen: Ye holi kya Rang Layegi (#35) (Page 109)

diyaloveskinny IF-Sizzlerz
diyaloveskinny
diyaloveskinny

Posted: 16 March 2011 at 11:28am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ashred12

diya dear...never believe  90% of  d articles' content...dats d only way to avoild tension here...

I agree with u Ashly Dear,  I think I should stop believing in these article, they just mislead us and nothng else

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

ashred12NiViren-Raj

NiViren-Raj IF-Stunnerz
NiViren-Raj
NiViren-Raj

Posted: 16 March 2011 at 11:28am | IP Logged

U said it Anju....

My POV...
In anger n hurt we often say things which may/maynot be true.
Nivi do love Viren n viceversa.
But she needed to get out of sood house so she had to say hurting things. And watever she said was true, dats y Viren was speechless. Did u notice how Viren was going to say he too dont want her to go but stopped fast ? Nivi saw it, n it hurt her more. Coz Viren didnt make much effort to apologize to her or try to make up for his mistakes. N he's still in guilt , so he cant say it out dat he wants her.
Viren was first consumed by hatred, now guilt. In both cases, the love has gone hidden. She knows dat they both need time n space.

hope i made some sense....

Ashley you are making sense.
Viren is full of guilt as he knows very well what he did to Nivi was wrong. It was easy for him to apologize to the family. But it is not easy for him to apologize or better still beg forgiveness from Nivi.

He will have start form scratch to gain her confidence and love and naturally he is going to need a mediator.

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

sahujaaysha1989ashred12wadi..dolldiyaloveskinny

..HeMish4ever.. IF-Addictz
..HeMish4ever..
..HeMish4ever..

Posted: 16 March 2011 at 11:30am | IP Logged
guys good night and wish 2 all happy dreams love u allTongue

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

..Sakeena..

wadi..doll IF-Rockerz
wadi..doll
wadi..doll

Posted: 16 March 2011 at 11:32am | IP Logged
todays epi was  soo good and sad loved nivi today ...................
thankz ashly  for the wonderful update

shubabegumashred12

ashred12 IF-Rockerz
ashred12
ashred12

Posted: 16 March 2011 at 11:34am | IP Logged
sakeena dear..i disagree...if nivi was selfish, she wud've left viren wen she came to know his truth...but she took pains to get him back to his family...den only she is leaving...i'd say viren is selfish, he forgot nivi wen he got back his family, even wen he knew it was nivi who reunited him with his family....

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

shubabegumgmann2010diyaloveskinnyNiViren-Raj

diyaloveskinny
diyaloveskinny

Posted: 16 March 2011 at 11:35am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Raj_Luv_NiViren

U said it Anju....

My POV...
In anger n hurt we often say things which may/maynot be true.
Nivi do love Viren n viceversa.
But she needed to get out of sood house so she had to say hurting things. And watever she said was true, dats y Viren was speechless. Did u notice how Viren was going to say he too dont want her to go but stopped fast ? Nivi saw it, n it hurt her more. Coz Viren didnt make much effort to apologize to her or try to make up for his mistakes. N he's still in guilt , so he cant say it out dat he wants her.
Viren was first consumed by hatred, now guilt. In both cases, the love has gone hidden. She knows dat they both need time n space.

hope i made some sense....

Ashley you are making sense.
Viren is full of guilt as he knows very well what he did to Nivi was wrong. It was easy for him to apologize to the family. But it is not easy for him to apologize or better still beg forgiveness from Nivi.

He will have start form scratch to gain her confidence and love and naturally he is going to need a mediator.

I agree with u Raj, Viren will have to work very hard to win back Nivi, but again my question comes what about CC, she will play her evil games here, She will not let this happen this is why am scared now, I dont want this to happenCC will manipulate Viren in such a way which will make him agreee to get married again, am sure she will get a girl in the house to spend a few days it could be her good friend's daughter, CC will surely do this

gmann2010ashred12

diyaloveskinny
diyaloveskinny

Posted: 16 March 2011 at 11:38am | IP Logged
Hey Raj just something if u noticed, Yesterday we started this new thread in the evening  and see within 24 hrs its reached 108 pages,  and may be tomorrow we have to open a new thread,  Its so great,

wadi..dollNiViren-Raj

ashred12 IF-Rockerz
ashred12
ashred12

Posted: 16 March 2011 at 11:39am | IP Logged
diya jaan...do u think d family'll allow dat?..
if we go by lucky charm theory, cc has bad luck wen it comes to nivren....n cc is always their lucky charm....Smile

diyaloveskinnyNiViren-Raj

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Chaand Chupa Badal Mein Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index