Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

India-Forums

Chaand Chupa Badal Mein
Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

NivRen: Ye holi kya Rang Layegi (#35) (Page 106)

NiViren-Raj IF-Stunnerz
NiViren-Raj
NiViren-Raj

Posted: 16 March 2011 at 10:46am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sahuja

hi all.... i have mixed feelings abt today's episode... first of all ... i am happy that finally nivi spoke her heart... she spoke abt her pain...made viren realise what he did was wrong..and she was hurt... great... start... but i hated to say that why did nivi say that all she did till now was , she did as DIL... i mean if that was the case..why did she make that collage for him, why did she stay all night for viren hospital... why was she crying when her fast was broken..why was she happy when he took her to the mandir... i dont know what to say... i feel cheated..that we spent all this time..to realise that our nivren were actually not a couple and all this was fake..

Well Sonia

Let me put it this way

We spent our time since October 2010 to see that everything CT's showed was A BIG FAKE.

Edited by Raj_Luv_NiViren - 16 March 2011 at 10:47am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

sahujadiyaloveskinnyDilbole_ShiOmRu

diyaloveskinny IF-Sizzlerz
diyaloveskinny
diyaloveskinny

Posted: 16 March 2011 at 10:47am | IP Logged

hi all.... i have mixed feelings abt today's episode... first of all ... i am happy that finally nivi spoke her heart... she spoke abt her pain...made viren realise what he did was wrong..and she was hurt... great... start... but i hated to say that why did nivi say that all she did till now was , she did as DIL... i mean if that was the case..why did she make that collage for him, why did she stay all night for viren hospital... why was she crying when her fast was broken..why was she happy when he took her to the mandir... i dont know what to say... i feel cheated..that we spent all this time..to realise that our nivren were actually not a couple and all this was fake..

I agree with U Sahuja, all ur points are just what I am thinking, I am getting disgusted with the way the show is going,  They have made a mess our of this show,  How can nIvi say she did all this as a DIL, all ur points are so true,  We are really feeling cheated by the CT, they gave us hope we will get back our Nivren moments soon, and now Nivi leaving this house, saying she will never return,  They have spoiled all our thrill of watching this show,  I wish they don draq the seperation track too much,  I want it to be a short one,  But in first place I was not at all in favour of a seperation track,  because after this CC will play her tricks,  and if Nivi would be there in the Sood house and Nivren would try to mend their relationship she would not have been able to do much, But since Nivi has left she will surely do her evil work again,

sahujaNiViren-RajDilbole_ShiOmRu

diyaloveskinny IF-Sizzlerz
diyaloveskinny
diyaloveskinny

Posted: 16 March 2011 at 10:52am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Raj_Luv_NiViren

Well Sonia

Let me put it this way

We spent our time since October 2010 to see that everything CT's showed was A BIG FAKE.

I just completely agree with u Raj, I am getting very annoyed now, Not with Viren or Nivi but with the CT,  they have made a mess of this show,  The CT have still not understood what the Viewers want,  We want our Nivren back and that it,

sahujaNiViren-RajDilbole_ShiOmRu

NiViren-Raj IF-Stunnerz
NiViren-Raj
NiViren-Raj

Posted: 16 March 2011 at 10:52am | IP Logged

Seriously guys, what was Nivi talking about? She didn't marry Viren for the right reasons. She married him so that Sid and Divya's marriage would be saved. She ALSO married for the wrong reasons and her part of the marriage was a lie too, farq sirf itna hai ke Viren knew why she married him and she didn't know why he married her.

The point is they both started the marriage on wrong grounds and she only pointed her finger at Viren today. Yes, Viren is to blame for what he did. I'm not taking away from that and Nivi's decision to leave is correct, but when she questioned Viren, she only pointed at him. I know she told Dadashaheb not to blame Viren, but she blamed him before she left.

Well even if Nivi got into the marriage because of Sid-Divya, Viren knew about it. Nothing was hidden. She also asked for time to accept the marriage. She was honest.

If she would have brought her reason of marriage out that would have caused problems.

ashred12diyaloveskinnyDilbole_ShiOmRu

sahuja Senior Member
sahuja
sahuja

Posted: 16 March 2011 at 10:56am | IP Logged

Seriously guys, what was Nivi talking about? She didn't marry Viren for the right reasons. She married him so that Sid and Divya's marriage would be saved. She ALSO married for the wrong reasons and her part of the marriage was a lie too, farq sirf itna hai ke Viren knew why she married him and she didn't know why he married her.

The point is they both started the marriage on wrong grounds and she only pointed her finger at Viren today. Yes, Viren is to blame for what he did. I'm not taking away from that and Nivi's decision to leave is correct, but when she questioned Viren, she only pointed at him. I know she told Dadashaheb not to blame Viren, but she blamed him before she left.

Well even if Nivi got into the marriage because of Sid-Divya, Viren knew about it. Nothing was hidden. She also asked for time to accept the marriage. She was honest.

If she would have brought her reason of marriage out that would have caused problems.
so why just blame viren.... she had a purpose to marry him too..if he had one.. only difference was he knew abt her reason and she didnt... OMG... how can she say that she came into this marriage wholeheartedly...bec she didnt...hadnt it been viren..they would have never got to this point... i mean both of them are saying lies..and i am so angry with the cts...to show us this..they have made marriage a joke... they dont even realise what needs to be said... mazak bana kar rakh diya hain...jab chahe shaadi kar lo..jab chahe divorce...

diyaloveskinnyDilbole_ShiOmRuNiViren-Raj

NiViren-Raj IF-Stunnerz
NiViren-Raj
NiViren-Raj

Posted: 16 March 2011 at 10:56am | IP Logged
I think the CTs don't get it in their brilliant brains that we are not their Saas-Bahu audience

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

sahujaDilbole_ShiOmRu

anjubala IF-Rockerz
anjubala
anjubala

Posted: 16 March 2011 at 11:00am | IP Logged

Sonia, I have posted in the thread open by Rahm..about the same thing... I disagree with you here... She did not marry for wrong reasons... She was forced to marry Viren by him. She left his hand when they were walking and he took her hand again and in temple when she realized what was Viren upto she refused and agrued with him but his reasons made her change her mind as she did not want to be the one because of whom Sid and Divya even though married do not live like husband-wife.. Once she was in marriage she did it with 100%. Her past was not hidden from Viren but Viren hid everything, his motive... So his were the wrong intentions not Nivi's. As soon as she got married she started her duty as wife and bahu and requested VIren to go back to family as she did not want him to miss out on his family because of her...

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

shubabegumvids08Shayafangmann2010ashred12Dilbole_ShiOmRuNiViren-Raj

sap_s Groupbie
sap_s
sap_s

Posted: 16 March 2011 at 11:00am | IP Logged

Well Sonia

Let me put it this way

agreed with u dear... we waste more then 6 m... in a fake love story....viren will realise?????????????wat to realise??????? hw many guys will cm into nivis life... there was a serial on NDTV imagine calied jyoti... ist she had a lovr.. who cheated her... they she married a perfect person... then lose her... then after few more months met a guy... fall in love with him & marry him... r CT going the same way... indian sanskar????????? heeeeeeeee........heeeeeeeee....

even after knowing that he is stalker... i always hoped he did it for his love.... but now?????????/ really want to kill CT's...

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

sahujadiyaloveskinnyDilbole_ShiOmRuNiViren-Raj

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Chaand Chupa Badal Mein Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index