Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

India-Forums

Chaand Chupa Badal Mein
Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

NivRen: Ye holi kya Rang Layegi (#35) (Page 105)

ashred12 IF-Rockerz
ashred12
ashred12

Posted: 16 March 2011 at 10:21am | IP Logged
calm down hina dear....
anyways u r lucky dat d show airs half hr later than here...
lets see if tmrw they'll drag or not...
i'm sure we'll see viren suffering now....thou nivi's suffering 'll be there too Unhappy..

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

NiViren-Raj

pipicat IF-Dazzler
pipicat
pipicat

Posted: 16 March 2011 at 10:23am | IP Logged
hopefully ... lets see
pipicat IF-Dazzler
pipicat
pipicat

Posted: 16 March 2011 at 10:24am | IP Logged
 ash iam lucky becuae you give all those lovely updates dear

ashred12

pipicat IF-Dazzler
pipicat
pipicat

Posted: 16 March 2011 at 10:25am | IP Logged
hugz dear ash

ashred12

NiViren-Raj IF-Stunnerz
NiViren-Raj
NiViren-Raj

Posted: 16 March 2011 at 10:27am | IP Logged
[/QUOTE]

Agree with u Rachu.  I wanted just the way he pleeded to his family to forgive him , he could have asked Nivi to forgive him for all harm he did to her,  Infact if u go to see its Nivi who has suffered the most here because of Viren, He Stalked her, he hurt her,  he used her for his revenge, , 

CC instead of understanding Nivi is happy that she is leaving, IMagine what type of a lady she could be,  I wish someone teaches her a good lesson,
[/QUOTE]

Viren suffering and winning back Nivi and probably overcoming all CC chals will itself be a lesson to CC
But then CC will never stop

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

ashred12diyaloveskinny..HeMish4ever..

anjubala IF-Rockerz
anjubala
anjubala

Posted: 16 March 2011 at 10:27am | IP Logged
Girls calm down...It was a wonderful episode.. I am glad CTs handled this episode better than previous ones. This episode only belonged to Nivi today.
She showed that she is a woman of substance today as she fought for her happiness and forgave everybody in the Sood house. Made them realize that they did wrong to her and never bothered about her. She fulfilled duty of bahu and by signing divorce papers fulfilled duty of being a wife..Hats off to Neha for such a wonderful acting. Nobody was able to reach her level today - VD did somewhat..But Kinny was nowhere close to where Neha was. Finally Nivi stood up for herself and her happiness. So far she has only fought for others and today after giving happiness to all she fought for her. Way to go Nivi. You have suffered a lot in this house and now you need space and time.
Viren was just on mute today..He was speechless as he did not know what to do and what to say to Nivi as he does not love her..

YES this is me saying that Viren does not love Nivi. CTs just confused us through out the show - even the childhood pictures with Nivi were fake,it was not love it was just friendship.. I was wrong through out believing that how can anybody fake love and these feelings for so long... No, it was not love and now he will realize what love is. Now he will realize that he faked it but it was not fake. He was in love... He will have to win Nivi back. We will be seeing few episodes of crying but Nivi will emerge stronger than we thought. Her strength was shown today. Nobody could match up to her. It will be interesting to see how CC takes advantage of this situation and brainwahses Viren. I do not think so anybody in family will let her do that but she will do it when she is alone with Viren in his room....

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

shubabegumsahujaShayafangmann2010ashred12Dilbole_ShiOmRudiyaloveskinnyGita97NiViren-Raj..HeMish4ever..

diyaloveskinny IF-Sizzlerz
diyaloveskinny
diyaloveskinny

Posted: 16 March 2011 at 10:28am | IP Logged
I agree with u Hina,  But I am not at all happy, with the way the show is going, I am very sure this show is going to lose its viewers, the CTs have spoiled this show,  they have ruined a beautiful love story,  I just dont understand why they are doing so, 

CT know that Audience what Nivren together, First they spoiled the show by showing Viren as the Stalker and that  he faked his love,  

AM very sure this is going to have a lot of effect on the TRP,  it will go down,  and this show has already started losing its viewers

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

VirMan_ArShipipicatDilbole_ShiOmRu..HeMish4ever..

Dilbole_ShiOmRu IF-Sizzlerz
Dilbole_ShiOmRu
Dilbole_ShiOmRu

Posted: 16 March 2011 at 10:29am | IP Logged
I would have loved Nivi's leaving if they had showed he has realized his love for her but that article I really wish to kill them where he will eventually realize his love for her till then Nivi will be suffering only.

They had actually made him culprit I mean his family made mistakes but they showed them as angel in front of him and he is bad.
DS,YD sent him to boarding away from the family, always taunted him and compared with Sid. But he was the one who in the end showed as culprit other's mistakes are just washed away.
JAAL did manipulations to break Nivi Sid relation and DS condition but their mistakes are also washed away in front of his pretense.
Then Sid did wrong with Nivi and was reason for their wedding and was about to stop his wedding which actually lead Nivi Viren wedding again he was the one who is blamed for that.
Nivi also married him as sacrifice for her sister and that is also forgotten and again he is to be blamed because of his hatred.

I mean they all are making him look more and more bad in front of all who did mistakes.

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

shubabegumsahujaShayafanashred12diyaloveskinnyGita97NiViren-Raj..HeMish4ever..

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Chaand Chupa Badal Mein Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index