Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

FaizuuNivRen thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
I know I'm gonna sound stupid, but today, when they showed Nivi walksing out and Viren at the back on the stairs, I could feel myself being torn apart.

Thats how close these 2 have become.

Like litreallly, a uneasy pain in my heart ... it was so hard to watch that.
Asma Diii!!!
🤗
FaizuuNivRen thumbnail
And I dont know about the CT's and how much they would drag it, but maybe a goooood 2/3 weeks making a month?

So till April ..
Oh god, that sounds an eternity away ... 😭
anjaani07 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
You don't sound stupid jaan!🤗 

I felt the same  when she was walking away... you know when they showed the flashback of when she first came to the house and Viren was speaking for her it was SO painful to see it OMG i just felt awful, just seeing how they were then....i can't bear that they're apart! It's crazy how attached we are to them😳
anjaani07 thumbnail

You know, i really wish Nivi hadn't said that bit about doing it all for the family cos CC will just use that and say 'see she never even loved you, it was all about the family...' OMG im just making myself feel worse aaaah!!!😭

Edited by anjaani07 - 13 years ago
FaizuuNivRen thumbnail
I sooooo agree Asma Diii!!!
That scene was just how you said "a salt to the already deepened wound" ...
And in NivRen, its not that one is at fault and one isn't, like other love stories, here, they're both innocent and thats what makes them that extra special.
Crap, tears again ... ARGHH!!
Why?

I mean, they're what I describe, 2 white pure angels, who have been given the task to fight every evil of this world, even if it means being blamed or seperated, but angels are innocent, naive and lovable, they do no ones harm, and so that same innocence will compel evil to break down and crush!
FaizuuNivRen thumbnail
And Diii, I also REALLY wanted Viren to just SAY it, that even I don't want you to go, none of this would have happened ... but nooooo, the CT's love going the long way ...
anjaani07 thumbnail
Aww faizu sweetie, don't cry jaan or you'll get me started again🤗

It's beautiful how u described them and just perfect. They'll make it through jaan, don't worry!!
anjaani07 thumbnail
I know!! Even tho i READ Ashly's update and i KNEW he wasn't gonna say it, i was just thinking 'just say it pleeeeasse!! Just tell her u want her to stay' Stupid CT's i hate them! Edited by anjaani07 - 13 years ago
FaizuuNivRen thumbnail

Awwwwwwww Diii!!!!

Ahaaa, they're perfect!!
But then, what do you think they're gonna show tomorrow?
I really want a Viren breakdown tomorrow.
I really do, where he's in his room, crying his heart out and looking at them divorce papers and having flashbacks, and all that ...

And as for Nivi, she's just shell-shocked. 😭
anjaani07 thumbnail
They'll spend at least the first part of the epi at the Sharma house....then back at the Sood's i hope they show Viren can't sleep in the night without her and Nivi is also awake or something like that?

Aww i hope they show that he breaks down like u said because then it will show he's realising...i don't think it's hit home yet that she's gone and when it does i'm sure he will break down when he's alone.