Frequent Posters

Anisha_91 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 13 years ago
Ohhhh thats great to hear jaan. I'm fine too x
diyaloveskinny thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Hey Asma u have Migraine pain. Hope u r feeling better Jaanu, I also sufffer with it, s I know how bad it is,  Hope u r feeling Better now
anjaani07 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: Anisha_91

LMAO!! Yep they deffo did, i feel like a beshaaram a PROUD besharam LOL OMG Di tell me about it its going to be MEGA hard just have to contain it somehow sometimes i just can't and scream and everything lol. AAAAAHHHH the Mandir entry and and and the HOT laptop scene with the ATTITUDE IN EVERYTHING mug aaaaaahhhhhh!!! Will be remembering you during those scenes i'll be like Asma Di is in the same condition as me atm LOL.

Me too Di it annoys me but we know we are right na?

Aww My Di are glad your feeling better. Di i think its the use of laptop I had a severe migraine once it lasted for like 2 weeks and they told me its too mush laptop work and work load Take care Di x

LOLZZ i know what u mean, me too proud to be besharam when it comes to Viren/Kinny😉
HAHA OMG i'll also be thinking of u jaan while watcing those scenes tomoro!!

Yep we are right jaan🤗

Aww my sweet lil sis, i will take care dont worry and im feeling fine now. It was a small one, have had worse! Maybe its the laptop but i think its more down to lack of sleep with me cos i find it rly hard to fall asleep, always have so i end up hardly sleeping some nights!!
anjaani07 thumbnail
Thanks Diya, yep i had it yesterday and today was still feeling it but it was a small one compared to others ive had. Am feeling much better today tho thanks sweetie x
diyaloveskinny thumbnail

Originally posted by: anjaani07

Thanks Diya, yep i had it yesterday and today was still feeling it but it was a small one compared to others ive had. Am feeling much better today tho thanks sweetie x

Good Asma if u r feeling better because Migraine pains are just horrible,  I suffer small ones and big ones sometimes and I really get mad and restless with it
diyaloveskinny thumbnail
Hey Girls am going now, Wish u all Good night and sweet Nivren dreams specially sweet Kinny Dreams Love u all  chat with u all tomorrow,  in our new thread,have already posted it, 
Anisha_91 thumbnail

Originally posted by: anjaani07

LOLZZ i know what u mean, me too proud to be besharam when it comes to Viren/Kinny😉
HAHA OMG i'll also be thinking of u jaan while watcing those scenes tomoro!!

Yep we are right jaan🤗

Aww my sweet lil sis, i will take care dont worry and im feeling fine now. It was a small one, have had worse! Maybe its the laptop but i think its more down to lack of sleep with me cos i find it rly hard to fall asleep, always have so i end up hardly sleeping some nights!!

Hehehe No limit of besharmi when Kinny is involved. lol
Awww ðŸ¤—

Awww Di i'm glad your fine, Di take Nytol it should help you sleep better and drink Horlicks before going to bed then you should be able to sleep properly. No tension or anything right Di? Nothing is bothering you is it? 

anjaani07 thumbnail

Originally posted by: friendforall

Good Asma if u r feeling better because Migraine pains are just horrible,  I suffer small ones and big ones sometimes and I really get mad and restless with it

I've suffered from them since i was in school  but they aren't so frequent or severe now so im glad for that at least!
Anisha_91 thumbnail
Aww okay good night Diya take care sweet dreams love you x
anjaani07 thumbnail
Diya, goodnight jaan and see u on the new thread tomoro! Sweet nivren and kinny dreamz!! x