Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

moniluvskinshuk thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 9
Posted: 13 years ago

Originally posted by: anjaani07

LOLZZ moni, Viren will do things 'jet speedily'😆 love it jaan!! It definitly fits with his character than the sulkiness so looking forward to that!

Thanxx jaan for liking it . yupp Jet Speed Tag reallyy fits Viren n Sulking Tag is for some1 else lol I hope U understood 😆 . So It's better tht Viren Sood gets up n shld fight for MRS NIVEDITA VIREN SOOD  😳
Anisha_91 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
OH my Sakkena jaan couldn't talk to you properly okay jaan take care sweet Kinny dreams love you x
anjaani07 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: Anisha_91

LOL EXACTLY like come on we aren't dumb LOL. Its just SO frustrating lol, i think your right Di she prolly said it just to hurt him, and she seriously cares for him and whatever she did was for his happiness remember when she said to KS i would leave if my husband was happy however he isn't. CT's what u guys doing? x

I know!! They must think we have wool for brains!! Come on CT's give us some credit plz!

PS: OMG how hot did Viren look in the red kurta, cant wait for tomoro's UK epi too now LOLZZ😳
Anisha_91 thumbnail

Originally posted by: anjaani07

I know!! They must think we have wool for brains!! Come on CT's give us some credit plz!

PS: OMG how hot did Viren look in the red kurta, cant wait for tomoro's UK epi too now LOLZZ😳

OMG DI!!! Tell me about it i saw sat there hyperventilating covering my face away from mum LOL i was like AAAAAAAHHHHHHH!!! OMG its seriously HOT HOT HOT to the CORE!! hehe

CT's we could write this story better LOL we have a pHD in NivRen LOL  x

Originally posted by: Cutie-NivRen

awww lovvv u 2 my rachu jaan , Was just joking 😆 . Sorry badlyy need ed it thatzz why 😆 .

oh jaan Plzz don't go wid those articles n just watch d show . Why 2 upset ur mind when U finaaly gonna watch it on d show ? n I do't thnk it was true article ( SP one ) where They said tht Viren will realize his love .But I m sure He already knows tht He loves her n 2dy also Why u thnk he was shut ? He was shut becozz He knew tht He hurtedher a lott  n he doesn't deserve her . He was shocked by seeng d divorce paper . So He loves Nivi . n Did u saw d tears flowing frm his eyes  when He was standing beside CC when Nivi was telling 2 every1 abt her decision  ?

NiViren-Raj thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Goodnight sweet Nivi-Viren dreams.
Its middle of the night and I could not get sleep thinking everything was Fake, so wanted to out it down.

anjaani07 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5

OMG DI!!! Tell me about it i saw sat there hyperventilating covering my face away from mum LOL i was like AAAAAAAHHHHHHH!!! OMG its seriously HOT HOT HOT to the CORE!! hehe

CT's we could write this story better LOL we have a pHD in NivRen LOL  x

Anisha!!! OMG i had my laptop so i was hiding my face behind it LMAOO!!😳😆

Yep we do have pHD's in nivren!! Any of us could write a better story-line, how do these people their jobs?!
Anisha_91 thumbnail
Awww Good night Raj take care sweetie and don't think too much sweet dreams take care love you x
diyaloveskinny thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Raj_Luv_NiViren

Goodnight sweet Nivi-Viren dreams.
Its middle of the night and I could not get sleep thinking everything was Fake, so wanted to out it down.

Good night and sweet dreams to u too Raj Dear, I have posted the new thread already and this will be complete in no time, So we will chat in the new  thread now,  Sleep well now Raj and wish for the best

Okk Asma, Anisha, rachu, Sakeena ( knew went offline ) , sonia n whoever there I hav 2 go . Will talk 2 all tomm . GN n SD