Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

diyaloveskinny thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 13 years ago
Hey Raj just something if u noticed, Yesterday we started this new thread in the evening  and see within 24 hrs its reached 108 pages,  and may be tomorrow we have to open a new thread,  Its so great,
ashred12 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
diya jaan...do u think d family'll allow dat?..
if we go by lucky charm theory, cc has bad luck wen it comes to nivren....n cc is always their lucky charm....😊
NiViren-Raj thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: ashred12

sakeena dear..i disagree...if nivi was selfish, she wud've left viren wen she came to know his truth...but she took pains to get him back to his family...den only she is leaving...i'd say viren is selfish, he forgot nivi wen he got back his family, even wen he knew it was nivi who reunited him with his family....

I don't know ashley but i am still not able to accept that Viren forgot Nivi when he got his family. Because we know Viren so well, everyone may forget nivi but not him.

Or the CTs are trying to portray the viren we don't know.

With all this I am afraid that the Cts may mess up with Virens qualities that they have shown us.
Edited by Raj_Luv_NiViren - 13 years ago
ashred12 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
gud nite n swt drmz dears....🤗 Edited by ashred12 - 13 years ago
Ashly Jaan ,She Just wanted soods Happnes..Becz Her Sis der Nothng for Viren ..ab Jab bari Agye Viren K lye Kuch Karna ..She Runnin Away ..NICE
pipicat thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
aray nahi yaar it would be too old darma like... all i know  is that we will have lots of nivren moments soon ... but iam sad and agry all over again
pipicat thumbnail
sakeena dear you rea right .. now wehn viren's trun came she ran wawya .. hse calls his side fake... well even she amrried him for another reason ... what do you call that if not fake
NiViren-Raj thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
As Diya pointed out this thread will be full by morning.

We need to have a new home and a apt name.

pipicat thumbnail

she never forgot her past after the marrage she amrried him due to her past

Resh..... thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
hi guys........ after so many days I am back....... 😊

I agree with you guys on the fact that Viren's feelings were not shown properly.........
the importance was given to the relationship between nivi and family......... especially
affection and love between nivi and dadaji ............ after todays episode I feel that dadaji is the hero of the show now........😆....... they are not showing Virens feelings much.............
the chemistry between dadaji and  nivi is superb and hats off to both of them..........