Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ashred12 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 13 years ago
i said abt km's acting coz i found something missing in d emo parts...maybe my imagination...
BIackSwan thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
hiya guys.... 

agree with ya ash...

ahhhh finally nivi lashed out at viren and although im sad dat she's leavin, deres dis relieved kinda feelin within me too. i really wanted viren to stop her but didnt expect nivi to pour her heart out abt da whole shaadi thing and da ill treatment she got from viren

i just wanna hug nivi cz she lukd really sad when she walked with da whole family towards da door..... CC must be over da moon countin stars.. wicked witch🤢
Shayafan thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
True Anju. She has seen how his smile vanishes whenever he sees her. He feels guilty and she did not want to burden him with this guilt towards her... I am assuming she did not talk about reasons being wrong for their marriage from her side too coz it would bring out sid-nivi past...

Ashly i too loved the dialogue u mentioned that she is doing this for her happniess. U know it took me back to the scene where Viren drugged her and while talking she said mein kabhi khud ke liye lad hi nahin payi. If she had stayed back today it wouldn't have been for her hapiness but for family's happiness. Glad she did not repeat her mistakes..
NiViren-Raj thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: ashred12

i said abt km's acting coz i found something missing in d emo parts...maybe my imagination...

Well Ashley he reacted as expected. He feels guilty and he realizes that he has no rights to stop her.

Oh about vrat, i know nivi loves viren but then waht she said today was true.
We trust our Viren that he will get that love out of Nivi.
anjaani07 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Hey ashly, thanx 4 the updates sweetie🤗

gmann2010 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Good morning/Good evening girls. How r u all?

Thanks Ashly ðŸ¤—, for amazing update. It looks like a nice episode. Way to go Nivi. That was superb, Viren needed this. 

Raj ðŸ¤—, congrats on being a Goldie. 
LifeOfTheParty thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
great update and think every body
ashred12 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
nadz dear...dont say abt cc...her expressions r d only eyesore in today's highly charged epi...even hl wasnt there...
Shayafan thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Raj congrats on becoming a goldie ....

Hi Ketty. Catching up with u on this thread after a long time...

running to watch the show...
Edited by SnehaNivRenFan - 13 years ago
aysha1989 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 4
I was looking away when they showed CC's face I really didnt want to look at her conquest expression...