Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

CCBM-fan thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
May b dis......may b dat....gals my mind is full of doubts....isse pahle mujhe chakkar aane lage  ......I stop thinking n guessing anymore......n now just waiting 4 2day's episode........
sihu thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Hello girls....I have not had the time to go thru all the pages yet of this thread.

But Nivi leaving Viren, even for a few days, would be a step forward in their relationship. Why I say so is becoz at the moment, whatever both of them were doing was for their family.  She stayed back when he wanted to give her a divorce only to get the family back together.  He used her to get back at his family for what happened when he was a child. So what love that may have been there between them was never spoken about as such.  Viren may love her, we dont know that for sure coz he was in his revenge mode when he was wooing her and married her.  She was beginning to develop some feelings for him which she never spoke to him about.  So this step of leaving will give both of them a chance to speak their minds or to get a breather from each other where they can think and analyse what they actually feel.  Sometimes these small distances make you realize your true feelings and the value of the relationship.
BIackSwan thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Raj_Luv_NiViren

I have a question to CT.

Do Nivi- Viren not meet in their bedroom or atleast at night? Is there no conversation between them. Ct's should show us that.

Or is Nivi sleeping in VD's room ?

ditto... stupid CVs.... ðŸ¤¢ 
Well Just My thought ...I feel like viren will get ill..Rem what  VD said About His Health ...Maybe that Will Stop Her From Leaving....
Edited by sakeenaLuvEK-KM - 13 years ago
BIackSwan thumbnail

Originally posted by: Raj_Luv_NiViren

Yes something stops her. But what about the NT dadi and Nivi segment? Cause there Nt dadi and KS look worried.
NT dadi may help Nivi is realizing where her heart lies.

mayb dadi will become da cupid in bringin nivren back together if ur assumptions are rite sweets....
BIackSwan thumbnail
yati & sakeena hiiiiiii 🤗 hw u both?!?!! 

sssiham & savera
hi... ðŸ¤—
NiViren-Raj thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Yes Nandini

NT dadi may act as a cupid, you never know.
😊

Nadzzzz jaaaaaaaaan ..ME Super Ok.Howz u..🤗 Still Cant Get Over From yd Epi ...Awwwwww Viren Waz Awesome ......😎
CCBM-fan thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
fine nadz.......r8 now ......my brain has stopped working.....viren would stop nivi or not.......I don't have any idea, jaan......sometimes i feel he would , according 2 article......but den I what about SBS segement nivi in her mayka....so jaan I'm hell confused....😕
BIackSwan thumbnail
raj, i'v a feelin dat CC will start up some fire yar.. she's just soooo wicked and with divya's mom, these two women are good for nothin

awww sakeena.. same here.. i just felt bad for our viren last nite... sin poor fellow. he was thoroughly rejected by nivi...