Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

dyhardfan thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
totally agree with your all.... its going to be better watching nivren romantic track now coz both are in love with each other..... cant wait😊
diyaloveskinny thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: kinnyyy

i need to go now........bye sW*Hrtzzzzzzzzz🤗

love u all.....😃

Love u tooo Tara, see u in the evening, whenI return from my classes🤗
dyhardfan thumbnail

Originally posted by: kinnyyy

i need to go now........bye sW*Hrtzzzzzzzzz🤗

love u all.....😃

byeeeeee taara sweetie have a great day.😃
dyhardfan thumbnail
hope you right diya di...... about them shooting two segments..... i can not wait for today's epi😍
diyaloveskinny thumbnail
Yes Shamz even am waiting to see what will happen today,  I want Viren to react today and ask her forgiveness and tell her he  loves her a lot and he will not be able to live without her,  He needs her and without her his life in incomplete,  Nivi has to stay back after listening to all this
diyaloveskinny thumbnail
Ok Girls got to go now, Will return in the evening to read the updates, U know the time CCBM comes in India between 8-8.30pm  here in Mauritius its 6.30pm, and that time my mind is all in the show as to what must be happening,  the moment I come, I change and take my dinner and sit in front of my COmputer and see the updates,  I just cant wait to see today's Episode, I want that it will bring smile to our faces and make us all happy
dyhardfan thumbnail
i want him to go on his knees and cry..... tell her that he can not live without her.... imagine CC face lol
pipicat thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
all she wants is hm to say it out loud, i love you nivi ... like in on of the scenes wriiten here ... i love you damn it nivi i love you
dyhardfan thumbnail
byeeeee diya di... have a great day mwah chat later😃
diyaloveskinny thumbnail

Originally posted by: pipicat

all she wants is hm to say it out loud, i love you nivi ... like in on of the scenes wriiten here ... i love you damn it nivi i love you

Oh  Hina that would be soooo romantic

And yes CC's face will be worth watching, as usual