Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Sunshine234 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Hey Asma just couldn't work so thought I'd come on....but not much happening is there😕. Aww ok nyt sweetie, sweet dreams😊...hope you feel better tomorrow X
sahuja thumbnail
Guys I have a feeling they r going to ruin nivi's character now. Day and day, I have been saying nivi needs to express her love to Viren. She needs to speak more than actions. If tomm she says that she was here to fulfill here promise to dadaji, I don't think Viren will stop her. That one time when we felt she actually stop for Viren bec of her love and trust in him, will be ruined again if she says she was here fir family and not for him. It is high time she needs to express her love . And if she goes again the family way, I seriously will be so mad as she is again acting as a DIL and not wife. I mean guys, before u take such a decision, shouldn't she have spoken to Viren abt it. Given him the papers in hand. What is she trying to prove by just telling to the family. Even today when she was talking to everyone, she never looked at Viren. I feel they will ruin it.Edited by sahuja - 13 years ago
anjaani07 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Hey Sonia, i was about to log off and saw ur post. I agree with u because i really dont understand Nivi right now, why hasn't she spoken to Viren yet? If she's leaving for his sake then shudnt she say to him 'hey btw ur free now, i'm going'...or something along those lines anyway?!

Even i noticed today that she spoke only to DS and YD and looked Viren's way out of the corner of her eye as if scared to meet his eyes. Earlier, i kept thinking that why doesn't Viren go and see why she's upset or angry and not taling to him but then i realised that even if he did try, would she have listened to him or hurriedly just left from there? I don't know, i just found her not to be herself today so i hope too that they don't change her character in any way. Same with Viren.
sahuja thumbnail
Originally posted by: anjaani07

<font color="#330066">Hey Sonia, i was about to log off and saw ur post. I agree with u because i really dont understand Nivi right now, why hasn't she spoken to Viren yet? If she's leaving for his sake then shudnt she say to him 'hey btw ur free now, i'm going'...or something along those lines anyway?! </font>

<font color="#330066">Even i noticed today that she spoke only to DS and YD and looked Viren's way out of the corner of her eye as if scared to meet his eyes.Earlier, ikept thinking that why doesn't Viren go and see why she's upset or angry and not taling to him but then i realised that even if he did try, would she have listened to him or hurriedly just left from there? I don't know, i just found her not to be herself today so i hope too that they don't change her character in any way. Same with Viren.</font>

Sorry don't remember ur name. I am so disappointed after today's episode. I hope nivi had a solid reason to all this
anjaani07 thumbnail
It's Asma😊

I enjoyed the epi but mainly because of Kinshuk and the holi scenes which i loved; the Nivren elements left me confused, mainly Nivi's avoidance of Viren. I'd like to think that tomoro they'll show her reasoning behind the decision and it'll make more sense but at this point i've given up hoping for anything from these heartless CT's!
anjaani07 thumbnail
Pooja, thanks jaan, i hope so too. I'm not at work tomoro either as my boss told me to take the day off in case i was still feeling ill so i shud be online during the day! Are u from the UK too hun?
Sunshine234 thumbnail
Hi sorry was on the randomness thread😊 but thats good you can rest up a little, what happened anyways?

Yep from UK as well😃, I remember you saying you were as well?
anjaani07 thumbnail
Originally posted by: Sunshine234

Hi sorry was on the randomness thread😊 but thats good you can rest up a little, what happened anyways?

Yep from UK as well😃, I remember you saying you were as well?

Yep i am from the UK too. I've been getting really bad headaches lately and had a slight migraine this morning but feeling much better since this evening. Think it's the stress of work so good that i have another days break from it!
Sunshine234 thumbnail
Originally posted by: anjaani07

Yep i am from the UK too. I've been getting really bad headaches lately and had a slight migraine this morning but feeling much better since this evening. Think it's the stress of work so good that i have another days break from it!

I know what you mean, I've been getting migraines lately as well, they hurt soooo much! But I don't even have a lot of stress lol so I don't know why I'm having them😆

Maybe you just need your daily dose of Nivren to feel better😉😆
anjaani07 thumbnail
Anyways im off now, will see u tomoro if ur online, nyt xx