Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

anjaani07 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 13 years ago
Aww i love u both and Faizuu and Moni tooo!!

Oh yeah, Moni said to say hi to Faizuu and Anisha from her, think Anisha saw but Faizu u might not haveπŸ€—
anjaani07 thumbnail
Rachuu!!! Yes we are at home on the Nivren thread!πŸ˜‰

How're u jaan? what did u think of the epi?
Dilbole_ShiOmRu thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Hey Asma, Moni, Anisha and Faizu I can see you online how are you girls did anyone missed me please give me the links of your analysis I don't want to scan all the pages
BEAUTIFUL Words Anoosh jaan Prfct for KINSHUK
Anisha_91 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: anjaani07

Ooops sorry the almost killing is all down to Kinshuk not meπŸ˜‰  what a smile...😍

Aww i didn't know u had an op, hope ur all better now jaan? Don't worry, the friends u make at uni stay with u for long time trust me so once ur there you'll have a blast!

Y'know, I actually have one friend who i went to primary school with and i'm STILL in touch with her LMAOO it's mad cos i remember her in pigtails and now she's a teacher!!

OMGG that just reminded me! The other day i literally bumped into this guy on the road, i had my earphones in and was day-dreaming about Kinny as usual and then the guy started saying something so i switched my music off and said sorry but he knew me, he was like 'hi asma, it's me!' Then he had to remind me that we used to go to primary school together LMAOO I was sooo embarrassed cos he was like 'oh u still bump into things?'😳 Didn't tell him why i'd bumped into him LMAOO

HEHEHEH Hell yeh!!! 
Aaah i'm fine Di a lot better 'cos it was like a year back now but the stupid scar is still there i hate it lol. OMG thats what everyone says how come? lol I still am in contact will all my friends even thouugh were on different tracks we still chat and update and OMG one is married now i'm assuming she will also be pregnant sooon LOL 

Awwww Di thats SO cute bless, you used to bump into things LOL blesss. your so cute I bet the guys was like doesn't she ever look and walk LOL x
Dilbole_ShiOmRu thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: anjaani07

Rachuu!!! Yes we are at home on the Nivren thread!πŸ˜‰

How're u jaan? what did u think of the epi?

Frankly speaking I liked the episode loved the way Viren was hesitant to talk to Nivi and I really believe Nivi will come back soon separation will not be more but I am unable to understand the purpose of sudden mangalsutra
Anisha_91 thumbnail
OH MY RACHUUU!!!! BIG HUG!!! πŸ€— πŸ€—
We didn't just miss you we missed you like hell!!! Awwww your back!! How are you?? x
Anisha_91 thumbnail
Sakeena Jaan thank you and yep it deffo suits awww x
ASMA love U 4 OF U ...And Along with Kinshu <3
anjaani07 thumbnail
Rachu, Moni's not online but here's the link to mine and her analysis:

Anisha's is here:

Enjoy xx