NivRen: Ye holi kya Rang Layegi (#35) - Page 36

Posted: 13 years ago
Oh our Sakeena is BACK!!! Good we were very sad that you just left.
 and if you didn't come back then i would sing sari raat teri yaad muhje ati rahi LOL x
Aww i know how u feel sweetie, it's a horrible feeling! Are any of ur mates going to similar uni as u? U haven't decided yet have u?

Here u go jaan, smiiiilee🤗

Originally posted by anjaani07

Sakeena!! Tu agayi! I thought u had left without saying bye and was worried🤗
Awww Sweetu just come to my Bed ..If Ami jaan Saw me on PC for So Late ..She will Get Naraz ..So I'M on from my Mobile lolz
Originally posted by Anisha_91

Oh our Sakeena is BACK!!! Good we were very sad that you just left.
and if you didn't come back then i would sing sari raat teri yaad muhje ati rahi LOL x
HAHAHA BADMASH I'M NOT VIREN LOLZ
OMG!!! ASMA DI!!1 YOU ALMOST KILLED ME!!! what HOT HOT HOT pic!! Loved it THANK YOU SO MUCH DI!! I can always depend on my Krazzy 5!! Love you Di!!

Well i haven't decided yet where to ge 'cos i've got two more interviews left then i can decide, most of my friends went last year i was supposed to be going last year but then i had a major operation and had to miss my exam. Otherwise i would be at uni now. The others which are going this september with me are doing different courses so i don't think we will be together x
Originally posted by sakeenaLuvEK-KM

HAHAHA BADMASH I'M NOT VIREN LOLZ

LMAO!!! Yup that applies to Viren aaaah we remember him all night!! BUT then 'cos i remember his it reminds me of my KRAZZY 5!!! so yup it applies x
AWWW ANOSH BIG HUG ...Muah ..Asoom AHaH ME out Of Control NoW ..BeautIfUl Smile ..MASHALLAH
Ooops sorry the almost killing is all down to Kinshuk not me😉  what a smile...😍

Aww i didn't know u had an op, hope ur all better now jaan? Don't worry, the friends u make at uni stay with u for long time trust me so once ur there you'll have a blast!

Y'know, I actually have one friend who i went to primary school with and i'm STILL in touch with her LMAOO it's mad cos i remember her in pigtails and now she's a teacher!!

OMGG that just reminded me! The other day i literally bumped into this guy on the road, i had my earphones in and was day-dreaming about Kinny as usual and then the guy started saying something so i switched my music off and said sorry but he knew me, he was like 'hi asma, it's me!' Then he had to remind me that we used to go to primary school together LMAOO I was sooo embarrassed cos he was like 'oh u still bump into things?'😳 Didn't tell him why i'd bumped into him LMAOO
Edited by anjaani07 - 13 years ago
Aaah Sakeena Big hugggg 🤗
Yup deffo agree beaitiful Smile Mashallah and as my siggie says 'when you smile the whole world stops and stares for a while' thats for  Kinny's smile its beautiful x

Awwww I love you too jaan x