Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

anjaani07 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by: friendforall

Agree with U Asma, I think she was thinking the same, But I wonder how will she react when Nivi decides to stay back on Viren's request, 

Diya, ugh i bet she will think Nivi planned it all to happen like that from the start (eye roll) evil people never change!!
diyaloveskinny thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: anjaani07

Diya, ugh i bet she will think Nivi planned it all to happen like that from the start (eye roll) evil people never change!!

yes Dear this is exactly what she is going to think, Just as Nivi did naatak about the Property papers she will think Nivi is doing the same to get Viren back, 
moniluvskinshuk thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 9

Diya Di CC was havng a confused look . Confused as if thnkng tht uptil now Nivi always said tht She nt goona leave Viren n Sood house then Suddenly wht happened tht She took d decision of leavng Sood house ?

Monii..and Asma.....Awesome analysis's my janu's........i jut loved kinshuk in todays epi ...whatz Wrong with Nivi..sorry girls..But ab Etna natunkii keo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!...πŸ˜•

i have a doubt now that she dont love Our Viren..Awww Poor viren...kia ye wahii Nivi jo dawa karti ti mujh Viren k pyaar mehsos hoti hai...and that time he was acting as hez bad...ab kia hoa nivi ko ..She cant see His love..She even dont give him chance to talk to her...But i trust viren and his true love and he Wont let her To go never....πŸ˜‰

Awwwwwww viren was superb asusual.......Awwwwww Krazzyyyy5 our viren back...Thanks Nivi....😳

OMG..Omg...Viren bardasht karne ke liye kaun petha hai....... hum toh peethe hai thakii saas le sake...thatz waz FAB scene..Super Gr88 Kinshuk ...Viren's Victory Dance Moniiiiiiiiiiiii... OHHHHH my krazzzyyyyyyyyy5...Holiiiiiiiiiiiii Haiiiiiiiiiiiiii.....

Hey Asma jaan Hu r u ? missed u 2 . Ohhh It's okk Jaan read it whenever u get time . No hurry .

Oh dea it's nt ur fault if ur thoughts were messy for ur confusion becozz we all r confused  Confused by seeng tht is it d same ct's who gave such a magical  story b/w 2 strangers . ? hu they met ? Hu they came 2 know abt their identitites etc . Now when I saw all these I seriosullyy missed those thngs . n somtime I thnk tht NivRen shldn't hav got married n shld hav fallen for each other as strangers n then their identities shld hav been revealed n frm there They shld hav shown their dilemma whom 2 trust n whom nt 2 trust wtc etc . tht would hav been better i thnk
anjaani07 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Sakeeena!! Hi jaanπŸ€—

Yep i agree with u totally! I'm confused by Nivi at the moment because all these days she has been helping him and now she moves away when he comes near...he needs the chance to speak as well naa?

OMG i LOVED those scenes too wow they were just so funny and Kinny was amazing!!
Moniiii Congrtazzzz jaaaaaan u r IF-Rockerz Now.....
Oh sakkena dear is here . Hu r u dear ? Oh I 2 lovedd tht  Viren is backk . missed him so much but still He has 2 come in his original when It comes 2 Nivi n I know he will come back soon . Oh Hu much I loveddd tht song seq , viren's dance n mimicary . woww lovedd it . Defintaelyy Viren Sood's Victory dance whhoopiee

Wowww I just noticed I became IF-ROCKERZZZ Woww FInallyy MISSION ACCOMPOLISHED lolzzz
Originally posted by: anjaani07

Sakeeena!! Hi jaanπŸ€—

Yep i agree with u totally! I'm confused by Nivi at the moment because all these days she has been helping him and now she moves away when he comes near...he needs the chance to speak as well naa?

OMG i LOVED those scenes too wow they were just so funny and Kinny was amazing!!

awwwwwwwwww jaaan thought no one will Agree with me ...But glad u undrstand what i mean It.....yaaa yaaaaa Kinshu jaisa Koi nahii.........😳
Originally posted by: sakeenaLuvEK-KM

Moniiii Congrtazzzz jaaaaaan u r IF-Rockerz Now.....

lolzz πŸ˜† thankk u jaan . I just noticed n wrote my comment on it n then saw ur's . πŸ˜† thanxx once again dear . It reallyy reallyy becozz of viren, Nivren n u all my frends . lovv u all