India-Forums

Bollywood News, Bollywood Movies, Bollywood Chat
Bollywood News, Bollywood Movies, Bollywood Chat

SRK salutes girls with long hair!

Salma2 IF-Dazzler
Salma2
Salma2

Posted: 15 March 2011 at 5:00am | IP Logged
Superstar Shah Rukh Khan, who grew his hair long for his role in " Don - The Chase Continues", is more than happy after getting rid of it and says his respect for girls with long hair has increased manifold.

"I think girls are wonderful, for they are able to keep long hair for years and years. It's great. I had to maintain long hair for my look in 'Don 2' and that was the first thing I wanted to get rid of after I finished shooting for the movie," said Shah Rukh, looking suave in a black suit.

The actor, who was here to launch Nokia's latest smart phone E7, says he was so desperate to get back to his short hair that he got his hairdresser to trim his locks at 3 a.m. as soon as he finished shooting for the movie.

"When I used to get up in the morning, I used to feel there were a lot of others sleeping with me. It used to take two people to shampoo my hair and believe me, I didn't feel pampered at all...So I feel it's amazing how girls are able to manage long hair everyday," he said.

Shah Rukh sported his long-haired look on his last visit to the capital for a quiz organised by the Indian Institute of Planning and Management (IIPM). But young female fans gave a thumbs down to it. One wonders if his look would work any wonders for "Don - The Chase Continues".

http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/entertainment/bollywood/news-interviews/SRK-salutes-girls-with-long-hair/articleshow/7707971.cms

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

kumari3

happygirl123 IF-Rockerz
happygirl123
happygirl123

Posted: 15 March 2011 at 5:06am | IP Logged
see he didn't even like having the long hair...he just did it cause it was required for the part in the movie...love to see the old hair back SRK Smile
MeghaSRKLover IF-Sizzlerz
MeghaSRKLover
MeghaSRKLover

Posted: 15 March 2011 at 12:48pm | IP Logged

it was for the jail scene.

why is it most indian jail scenes in films..the actors end up with beards, long hair & that.
arent they allowed to shave or ut their hair in jail?
a lot of the old films im watching have this problem LOL

i love his current hairstyle, its my fav Embarrassed
koolchick IF-Rockerz

Requested Self ban

Posted: 15 March 2011 at 1:01pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.
MadhuriDixit IF-Rockerz
MadhuriDixit
MadhuriDixit

Posted: 15 March 2011 at 1:24pm | IP Logged
wasnt that a wiggg???? it was pretty clearly a wig since he wwore a bandana to cover the seam, and how could he grow his hair so fast, so y wuld he need to wash a wig that is removable?
ruky786 IF-Stunnerz
ruky786
ruky786

Posted: 15 March 2011 at 1:25pm | IP Logged
I have long hair SRKEmbarrassed
  • Page 1 of 1

Go to top