HOLI............!!!!!!!!!!!!!! - Page 6

Posted: 13 years ago
vote goes to the title song.....it suites SHANAK to the T......nd aso d festival of colors....
Oh wow! This is such a great post. CV's are so considerate of RBO's fans, it really makes a huge difference. I like the title song but if they are looking for a song sequence to have like a dance and all I think the mohabbatein song Soni Soni or if Khanak is in the mood of dancing maybe Chahan Ke Muhalah from action replay... LOL. These are just my random suggestions. Thanks CVs for actually going out of your way to include viewers choice in the show.
the best holi celebration song fr shanak shall b its tile song itself
 its beauty cannot b matched by any other song
 i would love it if tile song of rbo is played on shanak wen they put color on eachother

If it comes to votes my vote is for title song on SHANAK only.

Thanks CVs for the holi celebration.

yeah!

title song👍🏼
it rockz!
Title track for the Holi song.. nothing beats the title track!!
Thanks.

Request: Guys dont' start conversations.. put your request and your comments and hit the 'like' for the request you like.Thanks.
Edited by -Veena- - 13 years ago
cvs pls pls pls pls pls pls show us a scene where shaan fills khanaks maang wid sindoor on holi.... v havent ever seen such a scene of them so plssssssssssssssssssssssssss could u show us suc a scene wid d rbo title song playing..................shanak chemistry will rock d scene plsssss try and incorporate if u can:)
"lets play holi  ..." is a good one and will suit Shaan, but with khanak's character will they show her singing the english words. So someone else will have to be shown singing :-(

"Ang Se Ang Lagana ..." from the movie Darr with Shaan teasing Khanak maybe will suit them both ... :-)

~Cheers,
Dish

please creative_1 

we want only Shanak mainly and may be K family

at any cost

we do not wish to see Rahul/jenny being introduced in between ShaNak scenes as part of Holi celebrations

Hope u understand!!
ofcourse the title track has to be there and may be mujhe rang de from thakshak (Not a Holi song though) or Rang barse...