4 [23.53%]
13 [76.47%]
0 [0.00%]
This topic is closed, no new votes accepted

Aneeka_GS Goldie
Aneeka_GS
Aneeka_GS

Posted: 15 March 2011 at 4:29am | IP Logged
OK guys, after watching yesterday's epi, I'm quite confused as to whether Arjun's Godfather, Rudhra Pratham, is actually more important to Arjun than Arohi is!! Shocked Hence the poll

I know the answer might be obvious, that Arjun loves Arohi above all, even though at the moment they're going through a rough phase and don't admit the love. But could it be that, in yesterday's epi, at the end, when Arjun says he can't take responsibility for Arohi's life/safety, it's not because he doesn't care about her, or because he's hurt by her, or because she loves Dhondhu, but because the duty given to him by RPS is more important?! And he does not intend to divert his attention from the task to Arohi's safety?!?!? Ermm

We did see in the past, in the cliff scene, to what extent Arjun risked Arohi's life to negotiate RPS's freedom from KSA...but then again, Arjun did say to Arohi after that if she died, Arjun would have died too...so to some extent he wasn't risking Arohi's life. Then in the middle he quit his whole family and RPS's business for Arohi...which clearly showed that Arohi's more important! Big smile 

On the other hand, he married Arohi, for revenge for his family, thought he would get away with it, but then had to pay FULL concentration on her Day Dreaming, and no attention to poor RPS's so called 'business'. LOL

This shifting attachment of Arjun for RPS versus Arohi has got me a bit confused now. Wacko So I'm asking your opinion. RPS or Arohi...? Will RPS always remain the most important or once Arjuhi get back together, Arohi will be the most important for Arjun. what think...?

Edited by starry.phoenix - 15 March 2011 at 4:37am

myviewprem IF-Rockerz
myviewprem
myviewprem

Posted: 15 March 2011 at 4:36am | IP Logged

Please put another category

Both equally important in his life

I think Arjun has equal importance of both in his life. Its like this can you choose between your heart and mind. No

The brain helps run entire body and if it stops you go into coma and if heart stops you die

So both ways Arjun is in loss only. I think in entire serial he will give equal importance to his dad and wife.

But sometimes he will give more importance to one than the other. It depends on the situation. That does not mean we assume he loves or cares for Arohi less than RPS
.StarryPhoenix Viewbie
.StarryPhoenix
.StarryPhoenix

FF Graphicer Head

Posted: 15 March 2011 at 4:36am | IP Logged
NOTE: Please stop Posting Polls every day for some or the other Topic. Instead use Discussion Topic if u wanna share views & reviews.

Any further Polls on such issues will be Trashed Immediately. For more please check Forum Rules

Thanks
KMH2 Dev. Team

jus_charm_me Senior Member
jus_charm_me
jus_charm_me

Posted: 15 March 2011 at 4:40am | IP Logged
if arohi wasn't more important den arjun wouldn't leave his house for arohi!! ;).............:)TongueWinkSmile
DancingDancingDancingDancingDancingDancingDancingDancingDancingDancingDancing

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Aneeka_GSaparna4karanika

Aneeka_GS Goldie
Aneeka_GS
Aneeka_GS

Posted: 15 March 2011 at 5:41am | IP Logged
Originally posted by jus_charm_me

if arohi wasn't more important den arjun wouldn't leave his house for arohi!! ;).............:)TongueWinkSmile
DancingDancingDancingDancingDancingDancingDancingDancingDancingDancingDancing

Innit!! Big smile I think Arohi's more important and in the future he'll do evrything for Arohi and only Arohiiiii Day Dreaming

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

jus_charm_me

jus_charm_me Senior Member
jus_charm_me
jus_charm_me

Posted: 15 March 2011 at 7:31am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Aneeka_GS

Originally posted by jus_charm_me

Dancing

Innit!! Big smile I think Arohi's more important and in the future he'll do evrything for Arohi and only Arohiiiii Day Dreaming
  I  so agree wid u dear!! ;)............... m sooooooooooo waitin for todayz epi!!!!EmbarrassedDay Dreaming

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Aneeka_GS

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index