Pratigya

India-Forums

Pratigya
Pratigya

Parha Likha Baba? Possible future track?

elle45 Goldie
elle45
elle45

Posted: 15 March 2011 at 3:55am | IP Logged

This current track and yesterday's episode has brought up 2 possible outcomes in my mind. One that Baba will WILLINGLY want to learn to read and write, the other that there might be an ego clash between Prats and Krishna.

Did you all notice how he was actually embarrassed to ask the kid for help? And how he was sad that if he had been educated, he wouldn't be roaming the streets looking for a person who could read? Plus, he seemed very proud of Pratigya that she wrote an article in the newspaper. I have a feeling he will now ask Pratigya to teach him the basics of reading and writing. Already he feels this deficiency in himself.... plus now he'll want to read Pratigya's articles for himself right Wink.... I'll be looking forward to this track Smile What could be better than Krishna wanting to learn by himself, and not be Pratigya's insistence?

The other possible outcome, which I think could happen, but I hope it doesn't.... is that there were develop some sort of ego clash between Prats and Krishna.... where Krishna will resent the fact that his wife is the bread-winner and he is jobless, and useless. He might start to feel that he is unable to earn any money while Prats is making good money. This could lead to tension between the two. I so don't want this to happen Ouch

So, what do you think is more likely? An educated Krishna or a complexed Krishna? Or do you think the story is heading towards an entirely different direction? 

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

SONU_12lakshmi_paiArhaan-da-bestsuk4telstrapiyarapiyarib2011....Poojie....--GaBBar--

kriya2010closed IF-Dazzler

Posted: 15 March 2011 at 4:12am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

SONU_12elle45piyarapiyari

HamiSky IF-Sizzlerz
HamiSky
HamiSky

Posted: 15 March 2011 at 4:43am | IP Logged
Good one Elle...
this track I want to end with K's education n P''s job...a nice solution to this track..
a wise solution smth CVs have never shown in the show after highlighting realistic issues...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

elle45

elle45 Goldie
elle45
elle45

Posted: 15 March 2011 at 5:26am | IP Logged
Originally posted by kriya2010

I think there is No more study track because it has been implemented by some other plus show already.........Ego, Clash, Rift, Misunderstanding yeh sab to KriYa main honay say rahi because they lub a lub eachother and they both beleive in raat gayi baat gayi concept manbo ya na manbo........................Our KriYa and soap are very unique so wait and enjoy very unpredictable KriYa current track hamesha ki tara....
I know till now they might have believed in raat gayi baat gayi.... but serials mein it never takes time for anything to change. Already we saw Krishna questioning where Pratigya got the money from.... will it take long for him to question her again? Plus he refused to believe her, saying how could she be earning when he couldn't even find a job? I think that was the beginning of a rift.

I really hope that the track doesn't go in that direction.... I want it to go towards Baba and his education. Where he actually WANTS to learn. I don't know if it's been implemented in any other show.... but this track is bound to come up in MKAP at one time or the other.... kabhi na kabhi Krishna will learn, otherwise what's the use of having an educated wife?

Baqi toh we all know, the CVs always give an unexpected twist, totally different from all our ideas... pata nahin is time kya hoga LOL

....Poojie....

elle45 Goldie
elle45
elle45

Posted: 15 March 2011 at 5:33am | IP Logged
Originally posted by HamiSky

Good one Elle...
this track I want to end with K's education n P''s job...a nice solution to this track..
a wise solution smth CVs have never shown in the show after highlighting realistic issues...

LOL True, we haven't seen many solutions in the show have we? Even the Angad track didn't have a proper solution, it was just a lucky escape.

I like this mode of earning for Pratigya. She stays at home, neither the Thakurs find out, nor is there any problem. I hope she continues with her writing. Plus, I'm really looking forward to Krishna's education.... but I hope it's done in a very realistic way. Some serials do this sort of thing showing that just a few days after the lead starts studying, he becomes as qualified as a person with an MBA or PhD. It just seems so unrealistic. Hope when Baba starts, he's just restricted to the very basics of reading and writing, at least initially.

....Poojie....

CrAzYRED IF-Rockerz
CrAzYRED
CrAzYRED

Posted: 15 March 2011 at 6:00am | IP Logged
Originally posted by elle45

This current track and yesterday's episode has brought up 2 possible outcomes in my mind. One that Baba will WILLINGLY want to learn to read and write, the other that there might be an ego clash between Prats and Krishna.

Did you all notice how he was actually embarrassed to ask the kid for help? And how he was sad that if he had been educated, he wouldn't be roaming the streets looking for a person who could read? Plus, he seemed very proud of Pratigya that she wrote an article in the newspaper. I have a feeling he will now ask Pratigya to teach him the basics of reading and writing. Already he feels this deficiency in himself.... plus now he'll want to read Pratigya's articles for himself right Wink.... I'll be looking forward to this track Smile What could be better than Krishna wanting to learn by himself, and not be Pratigya's insistence?

The other possible outcome, which I think could happen, but I hope it doesn't.... is that there were develop some sort of ego clash between Prats and Krishna.... where Krishna will resent the fact that his wife is the bread-winner and he is jobless, and useless. He might start to feel that he is unable to earn any money while Prats is making good money. This could lead to tension between the two. I so don't want this to happen Ouch

So, what do you think is more likely? An educated Krishna or a complexed Krishna? Or do you think the story is heading towards an entirely different direction? 
I totally agree with your first part, we have to remember he loves this girl. Early part in the marriage he once told if he could have write, he would have write her name all day. The more Pratz write, he will be eagerly anticipate  to read her writing/storiesWink.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

elle45b2011....Poojie....

piyarapiyari IF-Sizzlerz
piyarapiyari
piyarapiyari

Posted: 15 March 2011 at 6:26am | IP Logged
i go wid the first one as krishna start reading and writing it,ll be a nice track bt just hope for the best as what cv,s r planning

elle45

elle45 Goldie
elle45
elle45

Posted: 15 March 2011 at 8:47am | IP Logged
Originally posted by mia03

Originally posted by elle45

Did you all notice how he was actually embarrassed to ask the kid for help? And how he was sad that if he had been educated, he wouldn't be roaming the streets looking for a person who could read? Plus, he seemed very proud of Pratigya that she wrote an article in the newspaper. I have a feeling he will now ask Pratigya to teach him the basics of reading and writing. Already he feelsthis deficiency in himself.... plus now he'll want to read Pratigya's articles for himself right Wink.... I'll be looking forward to this track SmileWhat could be better than Krishna wanting to learn by himself, and not be Pratigya's insistence?

The other possible outcome, which I think could happen, but I hope it doesn't.... is that there were develop some sort of ego clash between Prats and Krishna.... where Krishna will resent the fact that his wife is the bread-winner and he is jobless, and useless. Hemight start to feel that he is unable to earn any moneywhile Prats is making good money. This could lead to tension between the two. Isodon't want this to happen Ouch

So, what do you thinkis more likely? An educated Krishna or a complexed Krishna? Or do you think the story is heading towards an entirely different direction?

<div></div>I totally agree with your first part, we have to remember he loves this girl. Early part in the marriage he once told if he could have write, he would have write her name all day. The more Pratz write, he will be eagerly anticipate to read her writing/storiesWink.

I hope this happens. I noticed how happy he was at hearing the article, even though it was based on women empowerment, totally the opposite of what he's been taught all his life. It was really good to see this positive change in Krishna. Marrying Prats has really done him good. Big smile

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

CrAzYRED....Poojie....

Go to top