TB: Sudha Bharti turn out to be friends

Posted: 13 years ago

Sudha and Bharti turn out to be friends in Baba Aiso Varr..

Tuesday, March 15, 2011 | 3:27:19 PM IST (+05:30 GMT)    0 Comments
Sudha and Bharti turn out to be friends in Baba Aiso Varr..

Imagine's Baba Aiso Varr Dhundo has a new angle to the story line, with Bharti and Sudha being shown as friends from their school days..

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣i really can't stop laughing🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
seriously i mean i never thought of something like this. this is so weird...😵
so funny. parkash is amrit's friend.bharti is sudha's friend.dunia really choti hayyy.lollll
i don't know what other twists are lined up for us🤣🤣🤣🤣
but i really can't handle this twist🤢 
after the bharti seducing murli track this is one track that i find really👎🏼👎🏼👎🏼👎🏼 anywayz let's see how the CVs will treat this track, but i'm already disappointed🤢 🤢
serial story goes like a tsunami...tsunami comes in there lifes and goes and they get back as phool or kanta...for murli bharti is...kanta...sudha...is phool...amit ..parkash friend..😆..like a bat and ball.serial goes..down..
                                           👎🏼   🤣🤣🤣🤣
post..by..simi
Originally posted by vik rocks

i don't know what other twists are lined up for us🤣
but i really can't handle this twist🤢 
after the bharti seducing murli track this is one track that i find really👎🏼 anywayz let's see how the CVs will treat this track, but i'm already disappointed🤢 🤢

Yeah, it doesn't reflect well on the plot-line when a new stranger happens to already know someone else.  Amit and Prakash was bad enough, and so is Sudha & Bharti.
Kuchh gadbad lag rahi hai...Bharti and Sudha will be friends...😕
@Vrish
seriously i mean i wasn't at all convinced with the track of amit & prakash turning out to be friends👎🏼 & now even sudha & bharti are also friends...😲 this is not bcoz it's a small world but bcoz this is a silly world
Yeah, the way the CVs close the loop in so many serials really betrays a sense of reality 👎🏼
It's kind of silly of CVs to do all this. They just want to show that no matter what the universe keeps bringing Bharti n Murli together. 🥱
There are so many things they can do but I dunno 😕