Ganga Kii Dheej

The Eternal love-aganKhi..*EDITED*

halley thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 13 years ago

APPERICIATION THREAD -
AGANKHI😳(agantuk and pakhi)
 β€οΈ    THE ETERNAL LOVE   β€οΈ
here we agankhians are having great please in starting this appreciation thread for the most beautiful,cute and budding couple of television -agankhi😳 πŸ˜³

we all are going fida over them, and thought why go crazy thinking abt them but also spread the craziness and the love towards them here

MOHIT RAINA as agantuk

this guy is new to the tinsel town and is already in making of more girl fansπŸ˜†πŸ˜†.and all go gaga over him.he is a talented and a handsome actor which this serial has got and we hope he continues his good work and become more popular.so WARNING.. GIRLS BEWARE!!!πŸ˜†πŸ˜† 

LEENA JUMANI as pakhi
she has already acted in bandhini and earned fame by her role.and her role with mrunal jain was also appreciated.she is a beautiful women and suits perfectly to the character and is doing 100% justice to her role and making everyone fall in love with her smile........😊 

and now the ETERNAL LOVE 
aganKhi πŸ€ͺ
ohhh!!my god cant stop seeing them like that😳😳....
love story of aganKhi...
first,pakhi was to shivom (saurabh pandey)then came our hero agantuk.even though they both shared a cold war at their first sight it became a love story that has to be spoken about.then fate made them to meet again before just 4 days of her marriage she as asked to work in the hawali and she didnt think he(agantuk)would be there ..he took those broken bangles of her hands and relieved her from her pain and agantuk fell in the pain called LOVE😳...The day came wen pakhi was called for the purity test but she failed and shivom who had gone to the city didnt show up!To save pakhi ,agantuk who was also against the purity tewst married her in front of everyone by keeping the sindoor on her head...pakhi accepted it as her boon.then they went on a crucious path inside the narak ka dawar as a punishment .And both feel for each other and cared for each other at that time.but dadabhai missing his son called back agantuk and pakhi.Pakhi entered her sasural and she was happy.they say "love has no words but just actions"
the same way evn though agantuk and pakhi were liking each other they didnt show it.and the beautiful day came when agantuk and pakhi confessed their love and i know it just hapend a few days before and are waiting for more scenes like that.and the beautiful dialogues were spoken of true love and a promise was taken by pakhi dat agantuk should teach her ,how to make his type of coffee??!!.πŸ˜†.

so guys drool over them and make it more active so that evn if the serial actors or the creatives look in it they can find some suggestions and make it..to the top

PICTURES 
these are just from picture gallery of GKD
just loved it look at leena..lol..🀣

ohh!!!this is just aweosme 

please members try to get more pics so dat we can make siggies of them!!

the first touch (feel free to use)

VIDEOS
THE CONFESSION😳
http://tube.sapnatv.info/2011/03/watch-ganga-ki-dheej-11th-march-2011_9520.html

PAKHI SPEAKING OUT
http://tube.sapnatv.info/2011/03/watch-ganga-ki-dheej-11th-march-2011_10.html

AGANTUK AND PAKHI MISSING EACH OTHER
http://tube.sapnatv.info/2011/03/watch-ganga-ki-dheej-15th-march-2011_5328.html

AGANTUK BUYS BANGLE FOR PAKHI 
http://tube.sapnatv.info/2011/03/watch-ganga-ki-dheej-15th-march-2011.html

these are the links that i have so if u ahv any videos,pics or articles 
u can post them here

RULES
rules!!???just keep thinking about aganKhi and drool over themπŸ€ͺπŸ€ͺ...and BE ACTIVE in this forum

MEMBERS
halley(harini)
rehana86(rehana)
melliflous
punjabi0926
sandyanand17
doot(preethi)
cemre
hemalathabe(priya)
vvishalini
warrior cats
malawica2

if u want ur names to be added please pm me!!
so i think we need more agankhians hopee to see u guys in this thread and make it a success of 150 pgs to start the second one!!😊

Edited by halley - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

halley thumbnail
32 views and no replies to add in!!!😭are der agankhi fans here!??πŸ˜•
Rehana86 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
*sigh*....thanks darling πŸ€—....
a much needed thread.....hopefully i will come back with my analysis on AganKhi after my exams ... πŸ˜ƒ
melliflous thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
i am totally for Agankhi! Leena is very sweet and talented actor! Just love Mohit as an actor. I mean, he is perfect with every situation. He gets his expressions right for every emotion! He is fabulous! So, count me in, Halley!
punjabi0926 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

I am sooo for Agankhi!!!!   I love them... I loved their confession... It was good!!!  I think the second best i have seen on TV yet...  in the last part them missing each other and when her churi sounded the way agantuk looked out the window... 😳😳😳   Can you tell me where i can get the song that is being played on them?  Is is just for them?

Edited by punjabi0926 - 13 years ago
Rehana86 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: punjabi0926

I am sooo for Agankhi!!!!   I love them... I loved their confession... It was good!!!  I think the second best i have seen on TV yet...  in the last part them missing each other and when her churi sounded the way agantuk looked out the window... 😳😳😳   Can you tell me where i can get the song that is being played on them?  Is is just for them?

i believe it's the title track of the show πŸ˜ƒ
sandhyanand17 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
me too i love them . agantuk pakhi rocks
halley thumbnail
Originally posted by: Rehana86

*sigh*....thanks darling πŸ€—....

a much needed thread.....hopefully i will come back with my analysis on AganKhi after my exams ... πŸ˜ƒ

ya evn me yaarπŸ˜ƒ

@all ya who all hav replied will count u in!!😊
doot thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
iam in ..............iam preethi
halley thumbnail
still need more agankhians !!😊