two love stories going to start

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 13 years ago
todays my thought.....

wow DashkNa sense...I think Dashk heart is attracting to Naina...yaar......when he looks at Naina I can understand it.....
another Guy came to the show...aha this guy is for our Aku for sure.....so why is Nikhi...there must be a triangle love...may Nikhi will try to come between our Aku and the other guy.....
wow I totally love todays epi...aha two love stories going to start.......wow
😳
this show is going to Rock aha....but if star plus understand this then it will be better for THE SHOW.................................................

Edited by anu17 - 13 years ago
Hi di... Two love stories r indeed going to start... And i like this new guy more than that oversmart Nikhil... And DAKSHNA were star of the day.. Two new name for Daksh..(LOL)... And that Daksh-Naina eyelock was the scene of the day...
I hope that aai doesnt save Rohini this time... I would be very disappointed if Rohini doesn't get what she deserves...
BTW white and red colour suit Naina. What say?
frankly saying i am not at all interested in akruti's lovestory... may be nikkhil's there to make akruti and new boy realise their love...
dakshna were as usual hot again 😍

by the way that new guy is dishank arora.. i watched his show love ne mila di jodi..! he used to play youngest of all 3 brothers.. and that show was amazing just like our ssbn 😍
I'm so glad we getting Dakshna scenes!!!
edit...

sorry
Edited by Masooma Bukhari - 13 years ago
i wonder what has happened to me... sorry for this again 😕 Edited by Masooma Bukhari - 13 years ago
Haha I can't wait for the DakshNa Eps. lol America's Way behind on Eps.The last Ep we had yesterday is when Naina was tutoring Vedant. haha😆

I can't wait for the DakshNa Eps😍
I liked todays epi.. To be honest I liked d scene b2in Nikhil,Akru & New guy (his name is Dishank arora LNMDJ fame)scene wid Akru..
Though dey showed Nikhil flirting wid Akru but dat was harmless but yet d poor spul got scoled by so many ppl & Akru herself ..😆
& yes yes..D new guy is 4Akru & der jodi looks great already..Abt Niks..hmm..Through his expression it didnt look as he is bad or s'thing..he took all that very casually,so yeah possible dat der 'd be a triangle Love story or Niks goona be just der as an assistence,nothingelse..

As for DN scenes..Der story in progress & im looking forward to it :)
Hey i don't think Nikhil is bad. ...it was harmless flirting on his side!
I just hope DakshNa gets together soon! the anticipation is killing me