Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

India-Forums

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani
Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

mish and shaw dance step - remix fan must watch (Page 4)

hey.bhaggu IF-Sizzlerz
hey.bhaggu
hey.bhaggu

Posted: 15 March 2011 at 11:01am | IP Logged
@ simi:

OMG I KNOW RIGHT???? Yesterday when I saw the scene, I was like DAMNNNNNNNNNN!! MISHA IS SOO AN ASHI-YUVI FAN!ROFLROFLBlushing

I mean all her lingos are soo ashi-ish (actually even sid's character has ashi-ish lingos...so blah whatever Tongue) and now she was like to shaurya i learned this dance on TV...obviously AY ko dekhe hi sikha hoga!BlushingBlushingEmbarrassed

But mish...sweety...aisa dance sirf soulys ke saath hi hota hain...especially the moment that comes after this one!BlushingDay DreamingDay Dreaming You cannot learn or make someone learn this dance...it just happens!BlushingDay DreamingDay Dreaming I mean maybe you can make them learn...but feelings woh nahi hogi...and so its not going to be the same at all!BlushingEmbarrassedHug

@ meri timbaktoo ki maharani: You are sooo dodoly cuteeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!Hug Okie so what happens is that Misha goes to Shaurya and asks him to teach her dance...he doesn't really try but whatever...and then Misha is like I just know one dance, which I learned on TV...and she does that AY dance during farewell...not the unification one...but before walaBlushingEmbarrassedDay Dreaming And ummm Misha does it nicely but Shaurya doesn't get grip of her after pulling her back...and Misha falls! UnhappyHug 

Btw to YM pe kyun nahi hain? Unhappy

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Simi_YaRaLover

Simi_YaRaLover Goldie
Simi_YaRaLover
Simi_YaRaLover

Posted: 15 March 2011 at 12:02pm | IP Logged
thnks guyzz .. for all the good cmment .. i really feel strange when i see this .. meri ankahoon main pani aane laga tha
Simi_YaRaLover Goldie
Simi_YaRaLover
Simi_YaRaLover

Posted: 15 March 2011 at 12:07pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by FollowYourHeart

what misha shawrya scene r u talking abt cna u give a yt link to the scene??
here is the link simriti... but sorry for this bad quality ...
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3E0t1U-JAn0
this step start in 0:39 ...
watch this ...
--sumana13-- IF-Rockerz
--sumana13--
--sumana13--

Posted: 15 March 2011 at 12:24pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by similuvs_ashiuv

thnks guyzz .. for all the good cmment .. i really feel strange when i see this .. meri ankahoon main pani aane laga tha
 uuuffffffff Samara,Hug yeh kya kiya tumne,  Crymere bhi aansoo aa gaye just remembering those Ashi UV and Remix days yaar Day Dreaming.... kya jodi Day Dreaming.... kya dance....Day DreamingDay DreamingDay Dreaming

Edited by sumadear13 - 15 March 2011 at 12:25pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Simi_YaRaLover

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index