Deepali is a prankster - indya.com

Armu4eva thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago

Deepali Pansare is quite a prankster!
Work can be fun when you know the entire unit is game for anything. The set of Dhoondh Legi Manzil Humein on STAR One is one such set that has loads of energy, excitement & enthusiasm. The actors surely know how to enjoy themselves in spite of the soaring temperature. Take Deepali Pansare aka Nandini who plays the demure and shy character on screen- she is anything but that!

Deepali who has the naive and innocent looks is actually quite an effervescent girl on the sets. She is a complete pataka & prankster and plays pranks on her co actors and crew members. Recently during one of their outdoor shoots, Deepali got into a naughty mood— imagine having salty custard for a dessert! She happily served everyone huge helpings of the specially made sweet! Her innocent victims who eagerly lapped up the cold custard in the warm weather cringed after eating it. Their taste buds surely needed a cleanup and everyone was up for water! It was a side-splitting moment for the entire unit who were in splits. So here's another actor for comedy shows. Any takers!

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

TrulyAditi thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Thanks for sharing!Deepali has a great sense of humour!
Prinsesse.Suvi thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Thanks for sharing..aww thats really funny and cute..I wish SBS or SBB featured DLMH in their segments :(
sukti thumbnail
hey thanks fr the article...
Swetha-Sai thumbnail
thanks for sharing this info.....😊
Ankita.Kashyap thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
thnk u so much 4 sharin ðŸ˜Š
nevr thot deepu cn b so nauty!! ðŸ˜›