Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

India-Forums

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani
Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

I got a newz abt Maithli Return...... (Page 6)

Mages IF-Addictz
Mages
Mages

Posted: 15 March 2011 at 1:21pm | IP Logged
oh my god....so its going TVD way....like katherine was back in season 2.....why can't they be original.....

if maithilli returns things really going to be complicated....but they how it is possible...maithilli was human when she died while katherine is a vampire......

i love katherine character...nina completely rock the character

and i know suks will do justice to the character because i have seen her in negative shades in her previous show.....

at least maithilli turning evil might bring the Raichand Brothers together

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

chahat4u

chahat4u IF-Sizzlerz
chahat4u
chahat4u

Posted: 15 March 2011 at 1:41pm | IP Logged
OMG..ur news actly gave me such a shock tht i signed in just to comment! nahi aisa nahi ho sakta! Cry thgh it ll be interesting.
chahat4u IF-Sizzlerz
chahat4u
chahat4u

Posted: 15 March 2011 at 1:43pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by usha786

first of all i have already leave this show to watch i used watch when 6:30 pm if it would be interesting then i used to continue, so who cares "chahe ab maithli aye ya nahee aye, ekta has ruined his show like other shows, second thing is. why she is coming back after 200 yrs. itne yrs. kaha thee, and other thing is "piya ne maithli ki sprit ko bulaya tha, then she told piya" abhay tumhari takdir hai, "ye baat ka cv, ekta, writers and editor bhool gaye hai kya. i think Doordarshan used to do right editing and script writing, because "it knows very what is going on in this show. i think cv and writers bhool jate hai sab yaha par, let's see which type ekta will ruin this show

u r right. 200 saal baad vampire training puri kari hai kya!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Courageous_Leo

tanvismile IF-Rockerz
tanvismile
tanvismile

Posted: 15 March 2011 at 1:47pm | IP Logged
maithili was abhay s love ,till now he is not able to forget her ,he fell in love with pia because of same face ,now that old love will be negative ,huh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!but sid always says maithili separated them so may maithili cheated sid ,because of maithili ,abhay hates sid,
Mages IF-Addictz
Mages
Mages

Posted: 15 March 2011 at 2:02pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by tanvismile

maithili was abhay s love ,till now he is not able to forget her ,he fell in love with pia because of same face ,now that old love will be negative ,huh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!but sid always says maithili separated them so may maithili cheated sid ,because of maithili ,abhay hates sid,

it might happen...more than abhay i think maithilli hurts sid alot....
Suneel_kumar IF-Dazzler
Suneel_kumar
Suneel_kumar

Posted: 15 March 2011 at 2:05pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by vivluv

If Maithali returns then probably her father who was king of Pandher will also return!LOLLOL
LOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

lijula85Courageous_Leo

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index