Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

India-Forums

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani
Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

I got a newz abt Maithli Return...... (Page 2)

EvIlNeSs_RoCkZ IF-Stunnerz

Posted: 15 March 2011 at 3:05am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

mohit_rockstar--sumana13--chahat4u

usha786 Goldie
usha786
usha786

Posted: 15 March 2011 at 3:10am | IP Logged
first of all i have already leave this show to watch i used watch when 6:30 pm if it would be interesting then i used to continue, so who cares "chahe ab maithli aye ya nahee aye, ekta has ruined his show like other shows, second thing is. why she is coming back after 200 yrs. itne yrs. kaha thee, and other thing is "piya ne maithli ki sprit ko bulaya tha, then she told piya" abhay tumhari takdir hai, "ye baat ka cv, ekta, writers and editor bhool gaye hai kya. i think Doordarshan used to do right editing and script writing, because "it knows very what is going on in this show. i think cv and writers bhool jate hai sab yaha par, let's see which type ekta will ruin this show

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

chahat4u

mohit_rockstar Senior Member
mohit_rockstar
mohit_rockstar

Posted: 15 March 2011 at 3:11am | IP Logged
i DONT Think that this wld happen as if u guys remember maithili only told piya that abhay is her future..then y wld she return back???
And sid hates abhay..he wld never help them..i dont know..bt just hope taht confession takes place soon...

THIS IS MY POV..IF I VE HURT SOME1,M SORRY!!!

SimplyAparajita

SimplyAparajita IF-Dazzler
SimplyAparajita
SimplyAparajita

Posted: 15 March 2011 at 3:13am | IP Logged
What the Nuke is that...omg...cant ekta use some of her brains rather than being copy cat..if it happens i will drive roadroller on sonali jaffar and ekta kapoor.. Come on yar.. Use logic... We want abhiya together and not square as we have triange.. Is ekta kapoor ki to me.Nuke.Nuke

--sumana13--

-GothicBeauty- IF-Dazzler
-GothicBeauty-
-GothicBeauty-

Posted: 15 March 2011 at 3:13am | IP Logged
if this is true........
than there is another bloober.if mithali is returning.........that means she is alive anh somehow she is changed into a vampire..................
than whose spirit was that who told pia ki'abhay tumhari kajdeer hai.'
remember that epi...?

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

mohit_rockstar--sumana13--

usha786 Goldie
usha786
usha786

Posted: 15 March 2011 at 3:14am | IP Logged
and 200 yrs. maithli kaha thee, and what about that maithli's sprit who told piya "abhay tumhari taqdeer hai"

kritika.pratiks

itsokaysammy IF-Stunnerz
itsokaysammy
itsokaysammy

Posted: 15 March 2011 at 3:16am | IP Logged
Originally posted by usha786

if such thing will happen i will leave to watch this show.
ROFL..mast....

may be i'll also do the same...ROFL...
ny way thanks a lot for info hun..<3
kritika.pratiks Groupbie
kritika.pratiks
kritika.pratiks

Posted: 15 March 2011 at 3:23am | IP Logged
Originally posted by zainaloveabhiya

guys i dont how much of these is rumor and hw  much of thses is true but theres discussion going on FB abt maithli returning...............theres a newz on fb abt maithli returning the newz waz given by a pyrek fan page admin and she says its somewhat true...............many fans asked her were did u get the news ,,is it true......so she said ya it might be true as a other page admin told her i dont how much of it is true need to  find out more  

the down info is written on the fan page

One negetive character will enter and that is MAITHILI! She will turn negetive and will try to destroy abhay pias life.Sid will then help abhay and pia to get rid of maithili.CARBON COPY OF VAMPIRE DIARY!
yes guyz it's true..            

it's true guyz..!!

well,maithlee will enter as a vamp!

guyz 1 page admin told dis to me!
she said dat it's true..so it will true only! y will she lie

abhi toh abhiya confession bhi nahi hua ke sid aggaya aur ab maithli coming back like VD what the hellConfusedConfusedConfused
                                                                                                                                                             the track may be interesting but I cant believe that Maithli will be in  a negative character .hope that this may be a rumor ...........

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index