Rang Badalti Odhani

India-Forums

Rang Badalti Odhani
Rang Badalti Odhani

14th March, 2011...a Milestone Moment for RBO!!! (Page 3)

-Deepali- IF-Stunnerz
-Deepali-
-Deepali-

Posted: 15 March 2011 at 9:58am | IP Logged
Nice post dyo !!!
well said .i agree your each and every words
Khanak Khandelwal......putting her demons to rest, finally!!!
: When Khanak speaks of Shantanu and her desire to be a mother, she utters "Main unke bachhe ki Ma banna chahti hoon!!"....cut to...."Is aadmi ko sazaa karo!!!" 
Truly a woman liberated!!! Clap To have been an exemplary 'human' being.....to love the centre of her existence so unconditionally.....so as to be able to let go....What a woman you are, Mrs Khanak Khandelwal!! You leave me speechless, too!!! ClapClapClap
very heart tauching and emotionaly dilogue and all of true..i am also speechlessClap
ClapClap

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

dr.dsr.Dilwale.

aditee IF-Rockerz
aditee
aditee

Posted: 15 March 2011 at 10:05am | IP Logged
OK

Ayyo

Ab main kaise isko analyze karoon in the next 10 mins?

Will be back to it

Doc D aka Cuteness

Unbelievable write up

I WISH the RBO team read what you write on them

The show wud never go off air

Super nice

Be back with more tippani

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

dr.dsr

.Dilwale. IF-Sizzlerz
.Dilwale.
.Dilwale.

Posted: 15 March 2011 at 10:05am | IP Logged
Originally posted by dr.dsr

Hey Friends!!!

Life has come a full circle for RBO.....both literally and figuratively!!!

The former.....as we stand at the threshold of a glorious year behind us.....Smile

The latter.....episode dated 14th March, 2011.

The pillars of RBO.....Shantanu and Khanak Khandelwal

Yesterday was a moment of emancipation for the both of them.....the dynamic being as different as the texture of their individual characters....

Shantanu Khandelwal....A man redeemed!!: What a moment of divine retribution it was when Shaan gives it back!! The hurt all bottled up....the pain all pent up....and then the floodgates let loose!!! Clap For a guy whose innate goodness is unarguably one of his greatest virtues......despite the neglect....despite the anguish....to not let cynicism take over.....and still spread such cheer and sunshine around!! What a guy you are, Mr. Shantanu Khandelwal!! You leave me speechless, really!!! ClapClapClap

Khanak Khandelwal......putting her demons to rest, finally!!!: When Khanak speaks of Shantanu and her desire to be a mother, she utters "Main unke bachhe ki Ma banna chahti hoon!!"....cut to...."Is aadmi ko sazaa karo!!!"  Truly a woman liberated!!! Clap To have been an exemplary 'human' being.....to love the centre of her existence so unconditionally.....so as to be able to let go....What a woman you are, Mrs Khanak Khandelwal!! You leave me speechless, too!!! ClapClapClap

CVs, would like to take this oppurtunity to reiterate the fact that this is the Shaan and Khanak we have known and loved......flesh and blood characters......who possess an 'essence' that lingers long after the lights dim.....

This 'essence' has taken a beating in the last few months.....the pendulum of ShaNak's characterisation has oscillated enough!!

So, can we heave a sigh of relief and be upbeat once more......can we dare to dream that the ShaNak 'essence' will be taken to the next level....

If yesterday's episode was anything to go by.....can we all in unison scream out loud "RBO revived??!!!"

CVs.....your greatest arsenal KT and Yashu have risen to the occasion time and again, and delivered and how!!Clap......even when the going was tough......

CVs, the ball is in your court now.....Smile

Cheers!!

woah D! beautifully said! ditto! i remember saying during the sunny track that shanak have come a long way in their relationship with each other. it's amazing, heart warming and absolutely endearing at the same time! Smile

dr.dsr

vaish_123 Goldie
vaish_123
vaish_123

Posted: 15 March 2011 at 10:11am | IP Logged
Dr.Dyo,

Only you can write like this

Absolutely loved it.

As always it is a pleasure to read whatever you write .

FANTASTIC as always.ClapClapClap

dr.dsr

purvi08 IF-Rockerz
purvi08
purvi08

Posted: 15 March 2011 at 4:17pm | IP Logged
hi doc. amazing post and agree with you

dr.dsr

adventure_gurl IF-Sizzlerz
adventure_gurl
adventure_gurl

Posted: 15 March 2011 at 6:30pm | IP Logged
agree love the characters that CVs have etched Wink

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

dr.dsrk.krithika

dr.dsr Senior Member
dr.dsr
dr.dsr

Posted: 16 March 2011 at 6:49am | IP Logged

At the outset a heart-felt thank you to each and every one who has 'liked' my post.....tryly overwhelming!!

And, a SPECIAL thank you to everyone who has taken that extra effort to post and share their thoughts, in addition to their words of praise.....truly means a LOT to me.....

@Jess: Completely endorse your views on Shaan's hesitancy for fatherhood....the silver lining....the guy is actually planning to do something about it....even if it means rocking his chair as he is deep in thought about his future plans!!! LOL

@Matey: What an incredible description ga....fledglings!! ClapClapClap  The siver lining at least vis-a-vis ShaNak is visible....the equation has graduated beyond the nok-jhok even within the nok-jhok!! *fingers and toes crossed!!*

@Deepali: *Hugs*, Sweetie!! Totally agree when you say ShaNak and their persona have touched an emotional chord in our hearts....Embarrassed

@Aditi aka Cuteness ki romba cutie: The show aint going nowwhere, girl!!! ShaNak are here to stay!! God willing!!

@Zennie: ShaNak have sure come a long way.....waiting for the CVs to take their equation to the next level.

@Vaish: ShaNak are such a wonderful muse that the words just flow.....and friends like you make the whole experience so gratifying!! Big smile

@Sayni: Thanks Dear for your kind words.

@ adventure_girl: Sorry, dont know your name.....totally second the fact that ShaNak and YashaRan will always aoccupy a special place in our hearts......

-Deepali-

k.krithika Goldie
k.krithika
k.krithika

Posted: 16 March 2011 at 8:32am | IP Logged
 I Agree
CVs have selected perfect people to portray for all the characters in the show
Love the entire team of RBO
Brilliant actors Smile
Amazing work by all

Go to top