India-Forums

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani
Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

Is it logical? (Page 3)

~Serendipity~ IF-Rockerz
~Serendipity~
~Serendipity~

Posted: 16 March 2011 at 12:27am | IP Logged
hmmm...cvs ko phir bash kiya jaa rha hai.AngryAngry.not fair at all.Angry....enough of it.Angry.dey r trying dere best....and vaise bhi d serial is rocking each and every day.....Embarrassed

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Mahak Sinha

Mahak Sinha IF-Sizzlerz
Mahak Sinha
Mahak Sinha

Posted: 16 March 2011 at 3:40am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Anamika1570

If you are watching this show...you need to forget logic. Because the CT's have no idea what is logical judging by the numerous bloopers and garbage they throw on us. We have seen enough proof of that...haven't we?
Anyways coming to your Question it is too early to expect anything. Abhay's involvement with Shenaya is known to both Pia and Kabir who saw him fighting with her. Abhay has also flirted with Shenaya in front of Pia. So there is a motive definitely for murder. If the CT's do not ignore the time of murder or a post mortem report then we can expect to see Abhay not guilty.

agree with your points. Smile Smile Smile

Postmortem report can make Abhay not guilty. I wish CV's think about this point than make any other track.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

varshita

Mahak Sinha IF-Sizzlerz
Mahak Sinha
Mahak Sinha

Posted: 16 March 2011 at 4:01am | IP Logged
Originally posted by gurmina_devina

hmmm...cvs ko phir bash kiya jaa rha hai.AngryAngry.not fair at all.Angry....enough of it.Angry.dey r trying dere best....and vaise bhi d serial is rocking each and every day.....Embarrassed

koi dosh nahi de raha hai CV"s ko but kuch logical point yahan rakhe jaa rahe hain as our view. TongueTongue Big smile

varshita Goldie
varshita
varshita

Posted: 16 March 2011 at 12:05pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by intruderfast

i am really angry at kabir , sorry to kabir fans

but its innocent till proven guilty yaar, how can kabir say like this, maana he does not like abhay

but jumping to conclusions and saying i am glad abhay is arrestedAngry.

and abhay has saved misha , ruhi and piya .

loved misha , she is supporting abhay Clap

and piya kaa jawab nahin Hugpiya love u

Yahi to mujhe bhi samajh nahi aata, i know Abhay thoda rude hai but u know kitne baar us ne accha bhi kiya hai sab k liye. Ouch Ouch
Mahak Sinha IF-Sizzlerz
Mahak Sinha
Mahak Sinha

Posted: 17 March 2011 at 12:20am | IP Logged
Originally posted by varshita

Originally posted by intruderfast

i am really angry at kabir , sorry to kabir fans

but its innocent till proven guilty yaar, how can kabir say like this, maana he does not like abhay

but jumping to conclusions and saying i am glad abhay is arrestedAngry.

and abhay has saved misha , ruhi and piya .

loved misha , she is supporting abhay Clap

and piya kaa jawab nahin Hugpiya love u

Yahi to mujhe bhi samajh nahi aata, i know Abhay thoda rude hai but u know kitne baar us ne accha bhi kiya hai sab k liye. Ouch Ouch

ye baat Kabir ko samajh me aaye tab na. LOL LOL LOL
desaiprachi07 Goldie
desaiprachi07
desaiprachi07

Posted: 18 March 2011 at 12:03am | IP Logged
Logics and Ekta ka door door tak koi naata nahi hai u know they are so far..............  ROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL
Agar Ekta hai to logic mat socho but i agree ki if ye point dhyaan se dekha jaaye to Abhay victim nahi hai. SmileSmileSmileSmile

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index