Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

India-Forums

Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

Gurmeet's silence spoke more than thousand words (Page 6)

pal_2010 Goldie
pal_2010
pal_2010

Posted: 16 March 2011 at 12:22am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Mishthi1

I agree with each and every word of your Post Ria. Gurmeet is a brilliant actor indeed and i could never reject that fact ever since i saw his very first appearance in Ramayan as Lord Ram. His awesome acting in that epic was the reason I started watching Geet when i saw his very first scene in this show. His natural acting without fail compelled me to become his die-heart fan otherwise i had never thought i could ever fall for a TV actor, but he is the only one who changed that and now I just cannot wait to see him in the Hindi film industry. Wish him all the success straight from heart.
same here with me.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

RituparnaaDMKJ_VB

DMKJ_VB IF-Rockerz
DMKJ_VB
DMKJ_VB

Posted: 16 March 2011 at 1:01am | IP Logged
pal_2010,mishti1,thanks for ur lovely commentsTongue. iknow,Gurmeet has almost cast a spell over me with his exceptional acting.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Rituparnaa

svijaya77 Goldie
svijaya77
svijaya77

Posted: 16 March 2011 at 1:12am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ria_sengupta

there was an article in which Suhasini ji (the original dadi) who herself is a national award winner and a terrific dignified actress praised GC's acting and she mentioned the exact same thing.She said that his face undergoes a softness even without changing expressions which is the best part of his acting.SO true.

I totally agree. Because of this above-mentioned quality, whenever he comes on screen I dare not take my eyes off his face even for a moment lest I miss even one of the hundred expressions that he portrays in under 30 seconds LOL And then I have to replay the whole scene coz I wasn't paying any attention to the rest of the actors! LOL

But seriously, Gurmeet is a fantastic actor. When I saw Ramayan, I loved the soft-spoken, ever-smiling Ram totally at ease with those long complicated dialogues. Then he goes and effortlessly transforms into this angry, aggressive, man-of-few-words, possessive MSK whom we all adore!

Every day in Geet brings out some new expression, a new gesture, a new body-language, a new facet of his wonderful acting. I sincerely hope he goes places!

Viji

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

RituparnaaDMKJ_VB

ruslana Goldie
ruslana
ruslana

Posted: 16 March 2011 at 1:30am | IP Logged
nice post

DMKJ_VB

DMKJ_VB IF-Rockerz
DMKJ_VB
DMKJ_VB

Posted: 16 March 2011 at 3:30am | IP Logged
Originally posted by svijaya77

Originally posted by ria_sengupta

there was an article in which Suhasini ji (the original dadi) who herself is a national award winner and a terrific dignified actress praised GC's acting and she mentioned the exact same thing.She said that his face undergoes a softness even without changing expressions which is the best part of his acting.SO true.

I totally agree. Because of this above-mentioned quality, whenever he comes on screen I dare not take my eyes off his face even for a moment lest I miss even one of the hundred expressions that he portrays in under 30 seconds LOL And then I have to replay the whole scene coz I wasn't paying any attention to the rest of the actors! LOL

But seriously, Gurmeet is a fantastic actor. When I saw Ramayan, I loved the soft-spoken, ever-smiling Ram totally at ease with those long complicated dialogues. Then he goes and effortlessly transforms into this angry, aggressive, man-of-few-words, possessive MSK whom we all adore!

Every day in Geet brings out some new expression, a new gesture, a new body-language, a new facet of his wonderful acting. I sincerely hope he goes places!

Viji

loved what u said.Tongue

Edited by ria_sengupta - 16 March 2011 at 3:30am

svijaya77

DMKJ_VB IF-Rockerz
DMKJ_VB
DMKJ_VB

Posted: 16 March 2011 at 3:31am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ruslana

nice post

thanks for commenting.