Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

India-Forums

Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

Gurmeet's silence spoke more than thousand words (Page 5)

smrite IF-Dazzler
smrite
smrite

Posted: 15 March 2011 at 8:08am | IP Logged
yeap he express pain from his eyes so much he's too good actor

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

DMKJ_VB

DMKJ_VB IF-Rockerz
DMKJ_VB
DMKJ_VB

Posted: 15 March 2011 at 8:24am | IP Logged
Originally posted by smrite

yeap he express pain from his eyes so much he's too good actor

yes,dear,he is the only one on tv now who can express everything through his eyes so beautifully.
Rituparnaa IF-Rockerz
Rituparnaa
Rituparnaa

Posted: 15 March 2011 at 9:37am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ria_sengupta

Hello everyone.usually i only comment on other people's topics,but today i just could not stop myself from making a post. Gurmeet's stupendous performance compelled me to do it. I have always known that Gurmeet is an excellent actor,but his peformance on saturday and yesterday's episode was totally on another level.I can say with absolute confidence that i hv never seen such a superlative performance from any tv actor till date.

First,i would begin with his performance on saturday. I know lots have been written about that already but once again Gurmeet,take a bow.He was fabulous throughout the episode. But i personally felt his acting while driving to the hospital was beyond anything i have seen.Though he seemed calm,his whole body language was that of a helpless man who had come face to face with the worst side of life.His face was straight ,he expressed everything through his eyes at once-the helplessness,the pain,the storm raging within him.....i was simply stunned with his performance.And,i would specially mention the scene where he stops at the traffic jam,did u see the look on his face?Gurmeet is the only actor who can express everything with an absolutely straight face,this is a remarkable quality in an actor and even many top-notch actors lack this quality. I remember,at the begining of the show,there was an article in which Suhasini ji (the original dadi) who herself is a national award winner and a terrific dignified actress praised GC's acting and she mentioned the exact same thing.She said that his face undergoes a softness even without changing expressions which is the best part of his acting.SO true.
About the hospital scene on saturday,i really don't have to say anything becoz everything has been said about that.

Now,coming to yesterday's episode,let me begin by saying That DD also did a good job, but Gurmeet's silence killed me.His silent acting was simply out of the world.His expressions when geet asks him to bring the child back just broke my heart into pieces.the way he walked through the corridor with that defeated expression on his face,and then his breakdown in front of dadima.....ClapStar.In the rest of the episode also,his every minute expressions were so heart breaking. Its easier for a girl to cry her heart out but restraing the pain and at the same time giving absolutely natural grief stricken expressions is a much more difficult job and Gurmeet was perfect in portraying it.

Gurmeet,i applaud ur performance for these two episodes,u r always brilliant but in these two episodes,u even outdid urself. Take a bow.

Ria sorry for delay.But as u've written such a perfect n fab post so I needed to write my take properly too.U r absolutely right abt GC's job in the last two episodes.And bliv I was also feel like oh at this younger age also he could perform all those emotions so well ........here younger means I really mean younger.He played all shades in this show but last two episodes are gonna milestones for his career.He expresses his helplessness/hurt/grief everything silently yet so convincingly that it has such a powerful impact on the viewers heart n mind.And yes women do express their emotions in a diff way but being a man and the way his char is portrayed here in GHSP as a man of few words he did a splendid job.I was so touched by the scene where he was totally broken as a hubby for not able to bring back the baby to her wife and cried in front of her grand mother.And the truck scene was too a marvellous one as u said ........his face was showing all the pain he was going thru........and last but not the least for yday's performance he deserves a bow definitely.......when he had seen the new born baby with Geet and Geet cried but he consoled her and then the way he made himself determined for not allowing Geet to suffer anymore was clearly evident from his face.He was shocked,then heart broken,then felt defeated but then emerged as a determined person again in last epi.......I hope today he will try his level best to make Geet comfortable and ease her pain!

What a terrific transition of emotions thru eyes n face without any verbal act Gurmeet Choudhary.ClapBTW Ria thanks for sharing that Suhasini Article.......I never knew that.And I love Suhasini Muley always.She's a teriffic actress.

DMKJ_VB

LuvGuruRati11 IF-Dazzler
LuvGuruRati11
LuvGuruRati11

Posted: 15 March 2011 at 9:41am | IP Logged
THANKS RIA FOR THIS POST.REALLY GURMEET WAS OUTSTANDING.HATTS OF TO HIM AND HIS ACTING.THANK YOU YAAR.

DMKJ_VB

DMKJ_VB IF-Rockerz
DMKJ_VB
DMKJ_VB

Posted: 15 March 2011 at 10:51am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Rituparnaa

Originally posted by ria_sengupta

Hello everyone.usually i only comment on other people's topics,but today i just could not stop myself from making a post. Gurmeet's stupendous performance compelled me to do it. I have always known that Gurmeet is an excellent actor,but his peformance on saturday and yesterday's episode was totally on another level.I can say with absolute confidence that i hv never seen such a superlative performance from any tv actor till date.

First,i would begin with his performance on saturday. I know lots have been written about that already but once again Gurmeet,take a bow.He was fabulous throughout the episode. But i personally felt his acting while driving to the hospital was beyond anything i have seen.Though he seemed calm,his whole body language was that of a helpless man who had come face to face with the worst side of life.His face was straight ,he expressed everything through his eyes at once-the helplessness,the pain,the storm raging within him.....i was simply stunned with his performance.And,i would specially mention the scene where he stops at the traffic jam,did u see the look on his face?Gurmeet is the only actor who can express everything with an absolutely straight face,this is a remarkable quality in an actor and even many top-notch actors lack this quality. I remember,at the begining of the show,there was an article in which Suhasini ji (the original dadi) who herself is a national award winner and a terrific dignified actress praised GC's acting and she mentioned the exact same thing.She said that his face undergoes a softness even without changing expressions which is the best part of his acting.SO true.
About the hospital scene on saturday,i really don't have to say anything becoz everything has been said about that.

Now,coming to yesterday's episode,let me begin by saying That DD also did a good job, but Gurmeet's silence killed me.His silent acting was simply out of the world.His expressions when geet asks him to bring the child back just broke my heart into pieces.the way he walked through the corridor with that defeated expression on his face,and then his breakdown in front of dadima.....ClapStar.In the rest of the episode also,his every minute expressions were so heart breaking. Its easier for a girl to cry her heart out but restraing the pain and at the same time giving absolutely natural grief stricken expressions is a much more difficult job and Gurmeet was perfect in portraying it.

Gurmeet,i applaud ur performance for these two episodes,u r always brilliant but in these two episodes,u even outdid urself. Take a bow.

Ria sorry for delay.But as u've written such a perfect n fab post so I needed to write my take properly too.U r absolutely right abt GC's job in the last two episodes.And bliv I was also feel like oh at this younger age also he could perform all those emotions so well ........here younger means I really mean younger.He played all shades in this show but last two episodes are gonna milestones for his career.He expresses his helplessness/hurt/grief everything silently yet so convincingly that it has such a powerful impact on the viewers heart n mind.And yes women do express their emotions in a diff way but being a man and the way his char is portrayed here in GHSP as a man of few words he did a splendid job.I was so touched by the scene where he was totally broken as a hubby for not able to bring back the baby to her wife and cried in front of her grand mother.And the truck scene was too a marvellous one as u said ........his face was showing all the pain he was going thru........and last but not the least for yday's performance he deserves a bow definitely.......when he had seen the new born baby with Geet and Geet cried but he consoled her and then the way he made himself determined for not allowing Geet to suffer anymore was clearly evident from his face.He was shocked,then heart broken,then felt defeated but then emerged as a determined person again in last epi.......I hope today he will try his level best to make Geet comfortable and ease her pain!

What a terrific transition of emotions thru eyes n face without any verbal act Gurmeet Choudhary.ClapBTW Ria thanks for sharing that Suhasini Article.......I never knew that.And I love Suhasini Muley always.She's a teriffic actress.

Ritu,thanks for ur lovely comment.i agree with each and every word u said.really,Gurmeet is just 27,and he is such a mature actor.and he did Ramayan at even a younger age and what a brilliant job he did there.this guy is a born actor.terrific.and te best part is his versatality.give him any role and he gets into the skin of the character.and he does so well that u can't imagine anyone else in the role.did u ever think during Ramayan that he could do smthng like MSK?and now can people imagine that he can do a tapori kind of role?but in the ajab prem ki kahani show,he did that tapori act so well,his expressions were absolutely spot on,it felt like he does those kind of roles only,after seeing that performance,my respect for his versatality again increased.and we can't forget that he started off his career with a negative role.and in the short film with debi,he plays a villager,i hv seen the pics,from the pics only,u can make out his bod language,facial expressions-perfect villager.this guy can mould himself to any character.he is a true actor.an actor is someone who can absolutely change himself ,his mannerisms,body language,expressions,style of talking,walking-everything according to the role and Gurmeet does just that.such talent is rarely seen on tv.hope he gets what he deserves.he definitely deserves a lot more than GHSP.

Rituparnaa

DMKJ_VB IF-Rockerz
DMKJ_VB
DMKJ_VB

Posted: 15 March 2011 at 10:51am | IP Logged
Originally posted by khushboo0011

THANKS RIA FOR THIS POST.REALLY GURMEET WAS OUTSTANDING.HATTS OF TO HIM AND HIS ACTING.THANK YOU YAAR.

thanks for commenting dear.Tongue
VersatileStar Goldie
VersatileStar
VersatileStar

Posted: 15 March 2011 at 1:14pm | IP Logged
I agree with each and every word of your Post Ria. Gurmeet is a brilliant actor indeed and i could never reject that fact ever since i saw his very first appearance in Ramayan as Lord Ram. His awesome acting in that epic was the reason I started watching Geet when i saw his very first scene in this show. His natural acting without fail compelled me to become his die-heart fan otherwise i had never thought i could ever fall for a TV actor, but he is the only one who changed that and now I just cannot wait to see him in the Hindi film industry. Wish him all the success straight from heart.

DMKJ_VB

pal_2010 Goldie
pal_2010
pal_2010

Posted: 16 March 2011 at 12:21am | IP Logged
@ria, ritu,
Thanks for making wonderful post.

I am 100% agree u. When he has done Ramayan, everyone think no one can do this role of Ram better than Gurmeet. He was just like a soft, emotinal prince. In diffrent parts he justified the diffrent aspect of Ram.
 Maan is opposite character, but he is doing wonderful .
 Really my craziness is increaseing day by day. I never appriciate any actor before. But Gurmeet is out of world.

Rituparnaa

Go to top